Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

50

635 32 3
By Itgworl_

" that is what I'm saying, I didn't know that mom went through all of this stuff. I don't want to tell you because I'm not sure if she wants you to know. I definitely think that may be good for the family and as in the whole family. I definitely think we would benefit from a group session. I feel like everybody needs to hear mom story. But it's not as easy and as pretty as I thought it was personal. I thought mommy was always the pretty girl that she is today who always got her way. I always have her way paid throughout life. That's not nothing of what I have learned during these therapy sessions. Mom is a fucking warrior. And it's so fucking sad that we just say certain shit and do certain things and you don't know how much it trigger her or disappoints her."

" do you know what is crazy I always wanted to know about mom's life before she came along. We have never heard anything about mom's life. Even you tell me little bits and pieces I know you're not gonna disrespect her boundaries and tell me everything. I wouldn't even want you to, but like I am curious to know more about mom as a woman less than just know her for being mom."

"Yeah I think that would be beneficial for all of us. I don't have to like them and I don't have to deal with them but that's some thing that mom wants. Mom wants a better relationship with all of us. Not just me. Mom is very family and friend oriented so I know she wants that deep down inside." My knocked on the door and Macy hopped up.

"Hey bro."

" Macy who is that? And stop jumping up the answer the door you're pregnant now. We got too many motherfucking opps out here." She laughed.

"It's just JoJo." I snapped my head and Josh's direction.

"Hey baby." I hopped up and he just stared at me and motion in the direction of the kitchen. "I was-"

"Now." I sighed and made my way to the kitchen. " what the fuck is your problem?"

" I don't have a problem." I shrugged.

" how could you not talk to me for a whole fucking week? A whole week Amil."

" because you got on my nerves, plus it been so much going on around here."

" you don't care if I'm alive?" I nodded.

" I do baby what are you talking about?" I frowned up my face and he picked me up and sat me on the counter and planted his hands on both sides of me.

" I am not your baby."

" what do you mean? Don't piss me off right now."

" simmer your ass down. You were talking to me like you don't got no fucking sense to you. I'm not for none of the disrespectful shit. I don't know who you used to fuck with, I don't give a fuck either. You gonna respect me and I feel like we have the same conversation way too motherfucking much way too much. It's to the point where it's getting repetitive and I'm not going through the dumb shit."

"I am sorry."

" you're not getting no dick so." He shrugged. " do that little bullshit all you want to. I'm not fucking you." I kissed him softly.

"You not fucking me?" He laughed softly.

"No, I am not."

***

"Shit." I bounced up on down. "Ou shit." He leaned back on the couch.

"Mhm ride dat dick baby."

"I thought you said you weren't fucking me?" I moaned and I kissed him.

" You fucking yourself, i'm just here to be used." He bit his lip and I kept my tempo. "You better show off. You did me crazy last time, you had me hype. I thought you were finna dominate some shit." I listened to him talk.

His voice was such a turn on.. It just added to the pleasure. 

"Dripping down this dick." He groaned. "Give me that pussy."

"Okay my god! Joshua! I feel it."

"You feel it? You ain't even sitting all the way on this dick. If you want it you gotta take it all baby." He pulled me all down and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Shit." I hissed.

"Mhm, you feel the difference?"

"Ou yes. Shit." I pushed my hair to the back and kept the same dip.

"Fuck Amil." I held eye contact with him. "You my nasty bitch?"

"Yes I am your nasty bitch." He bit his lip and glared at me. "I am such a nasty bitch."

"You gone get your get back? This dick do you so dirty baby, you gottta redeem yourself."

"Yes baby."

"Get your fucking lick back." I bounced harder feeling me get close.

"Come on, push down on me baby."

"This big ass dick Joshua." I threw my head back "I am-"

"That's it, come on. Give it to me." My body wouldn't let me keep the tempo. "Don't stop. Im going to nut." He groaned.

"I am trying." He pulled me up and down and I squealed. "Shit."

"Don't fucking stop."

"I am going to come!"

"Do whatever you want, this is your dick!"

"Yes. Fuck yes." I came hard and I locked up and he stroke upwards and I lost control.

That shit was so intense. I couldn't even control myself and I fell back and he caught me before I hit the floor.

"Damn Amil, you almost hurt yourself." He groaned and I couldn't stop shaking. "Calm down baby." I watch his nut ooze to the floor and he kept stroking.

"Shit. I can't." He laid me downed on the couch and let me calm down. "Shit, what the fuck did you do?"

"I thought I should help, I didn't think you were going to overdose on the dick." He flipped me and rubbed through my slit and slowly slid. You can only ride on the bed from now on." He grabbed my wrist and my face fell into the couch.

He used my arms to pulled me back.

"Ou." I moaned and he went hard and deeper. "Fuck."

"Give me this pussy."

"Fuck me." I grunted softly.

"Get that shit." He smacked my ass. "Oh shit."

"I hate you so fucking much."

"Mhm. Slut ass bitch." He slammed into me and I fell into the couch and he pulled back. "Nope, get up." He let go of my arms.

"Fuck." I got back into position.

"Put it back in that pussy." I reached back and put it back in and he grabbed my neck. "That's what I am talking about." He went right back to long stroke but he went faster.

"Oh my- oh my god." He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "Ou."

"Who that nigga you was talking about?" He licked on my ear.

"What Nigga?" I stuttered on my words.

"You said you was gone find a nigga who will?"

"I don't know baby." He kissed me roughly. "I don't ,don't fucking know."

"He gone fuck you like this?"

"Mmm... no." I suck out my tongue and he spit in my mouth. "Nobody can fuck me like you."

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours." I groaned and he suck his tongue in my mouth and I sucked it and he kissed me sloppily and parted the kissed and slapped my ass.

"Nasty ass bitch."

"Yes I am your nasty bitch."

"Don't say that shit no more." I nodded. "Promise."

"I promise I won't say it ever again, i am so sorry baby." I lost track of my breath. "I promise."

"This tight ass pussy."

"I feel it."

"You feel this dick?"

"Yes baby."

"How it make you feel?"

"This dick feel so good. So fucking good." I groaned. "I am going to come."

"I feel that shit, come on this dick. That's right. I love this shit." He smack my ass. "Ou fuck."

"Jus-" I could control the words that spill out my mouth.

"You talking in tongues baby, tell me what you want." He groaned.

"I am comin-" I came hard and he held me tight and went harder. "Please Josh."

"Nope, I gotta punish that ass. You so fucking nasty. You like when you get in trouble. You want me to fuck you like this." He pulled my face back to his. "Don't you."

"Yes." I nodded and I stuck out my tongue and let the spit in his mouth drip in mine. "Josh, you can not fuck me like this is my moms house."

"I don't give a fuck." He kissed me tongue first. "This my pussy."

"Shit. Shit. Shit."

"Tell me it's mine and I can do what I want."

"This is your pussy and you can she anything you want, wherever you want. You fuck me so good." I bit my lip and held eye contact with him. "I am your nasty slut bitch baby." His eyes were so focused and low and his bottom lip rest in between his teeth. "You so fucking sexy."

"Your fine ass." He groaned. "I am finna nut."

"Yes baby." I spiked softly. "Mhm."

I felt myself on edge.

"Fuck Amil."

"Come in this pussy, give me that nut."

"You want my kids?"

"Yes baby. Give my your kids." He kissed. "Fuck I am going to come!"

"You going to come with me?" I nodded and I came and he growled in my ear roughly.

"Yes." The room filled with our heavy breathing. "Shit." I let my body flop against the bed and he smacked my ass.

***

"Hey mom." I hugged her as I opened the door.

"Hey, I thought you went home." She rubbed my back.

"No I am staying here tonight."

"What are you smiling so hard for?" She laughed

"Tah dah." I revealed Josh and they laughed. "My man is home." She smiled and hugged him.

"Hey JoJo."

JoJo is a nickname her and Macy made up one day and they been calling him that every since.

"Hey Momma" he took the bag.

"Mommy." Macy hugged her.

"What did y'all do? Why y'all all up on me like this?" I laughed. "You had sex in my house."

"Huh?" My smile dropped and I looked at Josh and he smiled awkwardly. "What?"

"Huh? What?" She mocked me. "Don't do that is this sanctified house."

"Like what-"

"Not at all." She laughed. "Ew, stop."

"Mom you do this everytime! Stop acknowledging the fact I have sex just to be disgusted and disappointed because you are doing it to yourself." Josh laughed.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" She pointed to him. "Don't come here after a week business trip just frolic and hump all over my house." We laughed. "Acting like you just got off a 5 to 10."

"What you know about a 5 to 10?" Josh laughed.

"What is a 5 to 10?" I frowned up my face.

"Jail sentence."

"Oh." Me and my mom said at the sametime.

"Mom! What do you mean oh?! You used it first."

"I just hear it in the nail salon." We laughed. "She said I am going on vacation with my man. He just got out off a 5 to 10, he been wait for this the whole time. I thought it was a work shift." I laughed loudly and Macy walked in the kitchen.

"What?" She laughed softly.

"Mommy just told JoJo you can't be frolicking in helping me all the while because like he got off of a 5 to 10." Macy laughed.

"Yes and they be loud." I gasped and my mom's face made me bust out laughing again. "What is 5 to 10?"

"Jail time." Josh hopped on the counter and I walked in between his leg and leaned back against him and he played with my hair.

"Finish the story."

" that is the rest of the story. I thought it was a work shift. I was sitting here thinking, like this dumb bitch is going to take him on vacation for it in five hour work shift." We started dying. " I hate people who just freely talks and tell their business to everybody. Why the fuck are you telling me that you and your baby daddy are about to have a vacation and freak the whole time, why did I need to know that. I just came to get my nail done, this can not be life right now." I was crying. "She just kept going, I wanted to bang my head on the wall."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
56K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🤍
1M 16K 23
❗⚠SEXUAL CONTENT⚠❗ ⚠❗MATURE AUDIENCE❗⚠ STRONG LANGUAGE❗❗