The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

Door bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... Meer

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

The Wolf and The Rabbit

1.2K 48 50
Door bubblegumm1111

The Halloween party of the century— nicknamed Potter's Halloween Bash— was to take place in the room of requirement. Mostly because there was a whole lot lower chance of getting in trouble, but also because the room of requirement always looked amazing during halloween.

Cobwebs and blood dripping off the black painted walls, low leather sofas hiding around the place. As if they were in some sort of Vampire speak easy.

The Gryffindor girls and Aveline had arrived fashionably late, mostly so the party was already starting before they got there. And it was indeed, with students in costumes everywhere sipping on drinks and already having good times.

Aveline was looking around, trying to spot James when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around, a shriek leaving her mouth as some bloody freak with skin that looked like it was decaying smiled at her. It wasn't until the freak started laughing that she realized it was James, in which she immediately punched him in the arm.

"What the hell? Nearly gave me a heart attack!"

James, who didn't at all look like James, giggled. He was wearing a suit, drenched in blood, looking as if he had gotten killed and his skin was already beginning to mold.

"What even are you supposed to be?" Aveline asked him. She was well aware that Lily hadn't left her side, and was staring at James even though she was trying to make it look like she wasn't.

"I'm a dead prom king!"

"Really?" Marlene asked, already chugging a cup of something. "I just figured you were a dead groom. You know to match Lily."

It was then that James and Lily turned to face eachother. It was very true, their costumes looked like they had planned them together. The same type of bloody, gory, dead look to them. Even though James was supposed to be a prom king, he didn't have a crown on or anything— just merely a suit that could've easily been mistaken as that of a groom.

"Are you kidding me Potter? You copied my costume!" Lily accused.

James gasped, clutching his bloody chest. "I did not! You copied me!"

Aveline watched, her head next to Marlene's, as the two blonde girls watched the bickering lover birds wander off.  It was then that Marlene made eye contact with a rather pretty girl who sent her a wink.
Handing her cup to Aveline, she began running her hands through her hair to make sure it was in the right spot.

"Does my breath smell okay?" Marlene asked, before breaking directly into Aveline's mouth.

"Um yes?"

"Alright good. I hate to ditch you, but I hate to miss out on that beautiful woman even more."

And with that, Marlene was off to find the girl, leaving Aveline alone. The party was much larger then the Gryffindor ones, so it took her some time to make her way through the people. Many of which were people she knew, who tried to get her to stop and dance. Though Aveline declined, she only had one person in mind she wanted to find.

She spotted him, leaning against a wall as per usual, talking to seventh year Gryffindor— Frank Longbottom. At first Aveline thought Remus wasn't dressed up, the wearing a pair of grey dress pants and a grey t shirt, though as she got close she noticed something sitting on his head.

Aveline nearly bursted out laughing when she realized what it was, biting her tongue as she approached the two boys.

As soon as Remus looked up, and saw Aveline walking towards him, he nearly fainted. Never in his life had he seen a woman look so ethereal. With the lights shining behind her, the adorable makeup sprinkling his nose, he was accidentally completely ignoring everything Frank was saying.

"Remus are you listening mate?" Frank asked with a chuckle. It was then he himself looked up, to see Aveline Rosier walking towards them. He sighed, a very knowing sigh with a smirk. "Hey Aveline."

"Hi Frank! Remus," she said, tilting her head and slutty blushing as she looked at the tall brunette boy.

Remus didn't say anything, his eyes glued to her face. If he didn't focus, he was certain his eyes would find themselves wandering to the hem of dress, which was dangerously short.

"Alright, I actually better go find Alice!" Frank said, still smirking well his eyes flickered between the two. "See ya."

The second Frank was out of hearing range, Aveline raised her eyebrow at Remus playfully, scanning him from head to toe.

"You really couldn't think of a better costume then a wolf?"

"Says you! Your the ones who's a bunny, like that's very creative!"

"At least I'm a cute bunny," she told him, before spinning around to demonstrate.

The dress fluttered, so short that if Remus wasn't respectful he would've definitely been able to see more then she intended him to see.  Merlin, Aveline Rosier was going to be the death of Remus Lupin. He sighed, looking down at the floor well he swirling the bottle of beer he had in his hand.

He lifted his eyes slowly, and only then did he finally let them glide over her. His heart leaping out of his chest as he took in the sight of her pretty little heels, and the tail that was glued to the backside of her dress.

"You look good Aveline," he said quietly in a low tone, his eyes lifting to her face.

Even in heels she was still shorter then him, so much so that she he had to tilt his head down to look into her eyes.

"And-"

Aveline began to talk, but was cut off as some boys came pushing past, chasing after one another in some rowdy came. One of them accidentally shoved Aveline', and the girl went stumbling right into the arms of Remus. He caught her by the waist, steadying her to her feet.

"Hey watch it ass hole!" Remus called to the boys, his hands still glued to the girl.

Never in her life did Aveline think she would be the type of girl to find that sort of thing attractive. But as she looked up at Remus, his jaw clenched with anger merely because someone pushed her... perhaps she did find it attractive. Very attractive.

"Come on," she said to him, patting him on the chest and taking a step back. She laced their hands together. "As much as I love brooding with you in the corner, I much prefer dancing or drinking."

Remus eyes her carefully, his usual smirk returning.

"You know I don't dance."

Except as we all know, Remus Lupin did dance.

It just took a couple drinks and Aveline Rosier's puppy dog eyes to convince him too. In fact, it only took a total of six minutes, for Remus to be twirling Aveline around, screaming Abba lyrics in her face.

And after that, all it took was the encouraging screams of James and they were dancing with him on a table, along with a bunch of other random kids.

"Come on Moony Spin me!" James hissed at the boy, forcefully taking his hand and making him spin him.

Aveline giggled, the tipsy girl nearly falling for the table of it wasn't for Remus catching her last minute. This time when his hands found her waist they stayed there, pulling her in close as the alcohol flowing through his veins gave him confidence. When James saw Aveline wrap her arms around Remus's neck, he let out a shriek, running off to find Sirius and Peter.

No one, shipped Aveline Rosier and Remus Lupin like James Potter did.

It was then, as he was looking for Sirius Black (who was dressed as a member of the band kiss fyi) that James Potter turned his head at the perfect time—

To see Lily Evans locking lips with some ravenclaw.

He felt his heart lurch in his throat. Out of all the years he tried to win Lily's heart, he really thought he was getting somewhere. They had actually started to become friends, and even when they did bicker Lily would laugh and smile.

Was James just delusional? He though to himself, as tears welled his wide hazel eyes. He was being an idiot, Lily wasn't his and he wasn't hers, there was no reason she couldn't be kissing other guys.

"Jamie, Jameson, Jame, JAMESSSS " a voice called, and in came Sirius Black in KISS get up, bopping James on the nose. "What's up—"

Sirius followed James eyes to see Lily, and suddenly he understood the look of heartbreak on his friends face. The only issue was, Sirius had never been good with emotions. He most definitely wasn't the friend who you went too when you wanted to cry, nor was he the friend to go too when you had some emotional back-age to talk through.

So as he saw James tears he frozen, his jaw falling open. To make it worse, James let out a gut wrenching sob, throwing his arms over Sirius.

"Aveline. REMUS," Sirius yelled, panicking as James started to cry more.

Sirius Black was panicking his eyes wide as James pulled away, wiping away his tears. He didn't know to handle emotions, he didn't even know how to handle his own.

The only thing he knew, was that as he saw James crying, all Sirius wanted to do was make the people who made him feel like this feel pain. No one, had the right to make his best friend and the best person to ever exist, this sad.

Though he couldn't do that, because right now James needed him. James who had been there for him time and time again, as a shoulder to cry on and someone to hug when he most needed it.

"Okay It's okay James really!" Sirius tried to comfort, throwing his arm over his shoulder and brining him in close. "You know what I do when I'm sad?"

"What?" James snifflee.

Sirius reached into his pocket, pulling out his secret flask of the worst kinds of muggle alcohols.

"Drink till I forget!"

James took one look at Lily, her lips still locked against the ravenclaws, before reaching out and snatching the bottle from Sirius. He proceeded to chug it like it was water, which was problematic for many reasons.

For one, James Potter never got that drunk. He had always been your couple drinks and a good time type of guy. For two, the liquor in that bottle was 92% whiskey he had stolen from his fathers secret stash.

And for three, that flask might have contained a sprinkle of a little magical substance, Sirius bought off Lucius Malfoy in fifth year. A magical substance that most definitely should not be ingested all at once.

Sirius didn't even realized James had drunk the whole thing, till he tossed the empty flask in his hand.

"Let's get FUCKED!" James yelled, hitting his fists on his chests like a gorilla. He ran off after that, no doubt heading to the some sort of drinking game table to get even more fucked.

"Oh merlin," Sirius muttered, before sprinting after his friend.
____________

Like a bird finally free from winters tights claws, for the first time in his life James Potter felt utterly relaxed. Not a single worry crossed his mind, as he danced with his hands on the waist of a beautiful brunette girl, his shirt half unbuttoned and his jacket long gone.

"WOOO!" James called out randomly, as he spun the girl around. "IM AT THE TOP OF THE WORLDDDD!"

Sirius Black stood a couple paces behind him, trying to reach him through the crowd of swarming dancers. Sirius himself was fairly drunk, and didn't even notice that James was crowd surfing, till James was yelling his name.

"SIRIUS LOOK IM FLYING!"

"Oh merlin," Sirius muttered. "AVELINE, REMUS!" He tried to yell again, in desperate need of anyone who actually knew what they were doing. The room was so loud his voice got drowned out, just as he watched James fall flat on his face with a thud.

Next thing he knew, James was on his feet, throwing his arms over some random seventh years who offered him a beer. Before he get over to stop him, James downed it letting out another WOO as he crushed the can on his head.

"Hey Sirius these guys and I are gonna go outside to smoke, you in?" James asked casually, the second Sirius made his way through the crowd.

James hated smoking, it was a known fact. Whenever one of his friends came back smelling like weed or cigarettes they'd get a ten minute lecture in taking care of their body.

Sirius Black was a boy with little self control, so perhaps that's why all he did was let out a James style woo, and follow the boys out to smoke some free weed. Besides, he didn't know how to handle emotions, but he did know how to handle weed.
____________

"Have you seen James or Sirius?" Peter asked Aveline and Remus, who were sitting on one of the couches chatting with random people.

Remus had his arm holding tightly onto Aveline, the girl practically sitting on his lap since the space in the couches were limited. Both teens were rather tipsy, as they shared a bottle of beer. One of which remus held in his hand, and would occasionally reach out for Aveline to sip out off.

And even in there tipsy state, both of their heads snapped up at Peter's question. For they hadn't seen Sirius or James in quite a bit of time, which was not a good sign considering both boys were as loud and clingy as hell.

"Pete you check the right side, we'll check the left,"  Remus said, standing up and pushing Aveline up as he did. His hand never did leave her waist, seemingly permanently glued there. The girl didn't seem to mind, snuggling into the boys warm side.

The wolf and the rabbit, the perfect little pair.

"Why don't I get Aveline on my side?" Peter complained, only to receive a glare for Remus. "Uh right yeah, I'll check the right side," he muttered before wandering off.

The duo made their way through the crowds, Aveline leading as Remus pushed people out the way from behind for her. One hand on the small of her back, and the other to the side her— body guard style.

Perhaps it was the alcohol, the costumes or the low light, but the two seemed to be glued to each-other all night. An unspoken agreement that they were their together.

It was as they managed to push their way through the crowd, Aveline spotted two familiar heads of black hair. James and Sirius, wandering in from the balcony wearing identical idiotic grins on their faces.

Remus and Aveline made their way over to them, sharing suspicious looks.

"Hey James, Sirius, whatcha guys up too?" Aveline asked.

Neither boy responded, merely looking at eachother with bright red faces, as if they were trying to hold in their laughter. After a moment, they both burst, laughing like idiots as they held onto the wall for support.

"Is James high?" Remus asked in disbelief, his face trying not to break out in a smile.

"Oh James is crossed as fuck " Sirius laughed, looking just as crossed as James was.

Both boys could barely stand up right, leaning on eachother like two hunchback old woman.
James shook his head really fast, the way toddlers do when they are obviously guilty of something.

"James would never get high. Bad for his lungs," James said, in weird third person narrative.

"Why are you talking in third person?" Aveline asked.

With that the two boys started laughing again, though this time snot slung out of James's nose, making them laugh even harder.

"One of these days I want to get drunk in peace," Remus muttered, downing the rest of the beer.

"Oh my god!" James said suddenly, turning to Sirius. "I'm gonna whisper this so Ave and Rem can't hear! But earlier, Ave was throwing her arms over him like she was gonna kiss him!"

The only problem with this, was James hadn't lowered his voice at all, and declared that in front of both Remus and Aveline, who stood their awkwardly watching the boys.

"Oh my gosh James! They are sooo mommy and daddy."

"Right? If only Lily liked me the way they like eachother," James spoke, his eyes suddenly filling with sadness.

Sirius reached forward, grabbing James by the shoulders and giving him a shake.

"Don't say that my handsome man. Who cares if Lily doesn't love you! Your a catch and—"

"Lily doesn't love me," James repeated under his breath, looking two seconds away from having a breakdown.

"Merlin Sirius!" Aveline finally snapped, reaching forward and putting an arm over James. James never got upset, he was the captain of happy town. So to see in such a state was a bit concerning.  "What did you do to him!?"

"Why are your accusing me— Ugh fine. He was all upset about Lily kissing that ravenclaw bloke, and I couldn't find either of you, so I handled it!"

"By getting him fucked out of his mind?" Remus asked, leaning forward and lifting James head up to look into his bloodshot red eyes.

"Exactly!" Sirius exclaimed. "Your welcome."

Aveline reached forward, slapping Sirius on the back of his head.

"Ow!" Sirius whined. "It's not my fault your all hot and bothered from—"

"Watch it Sirius," Remus warned in a low tone.

Sirius crossed his arms in a pout, rolling his eyes as his did.

"Come on James," Aveline said softly to James. "How about we bring you back to your dorm and get you some snacks? Would you like that?"

James nodded inbetween his sniffles, and slowly, she began guiding him out. Behind them Remus and Sirius trailed, silently bickering as every ten seconds Remus would reach out and flick Sirius in the back of the forehead.

Eventually Peter joined, and the whole group left the party unfashionable early, all of them guarding a broken hearted James Potter.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40K 829 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...
980 57 19
Sanguine - (adj.) eagerly optimistic, especially under terrible circumstances. Evangeline was a pureblood witch, her parents' perfect porcelain doll...
79.8K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
12K 333 11
Davina Euphemia Potter and her brother James Fleamont Potter are Hogwarts mosted beloved duo. 6th year has kicked of with a rocky start for Davina, s...