Drawings and Stuff 2

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's just going to be the same as the first one. More

Start of a new book!
Dance
There's what?
A slice of GT
Getting along with the enemy
New Story Arc
The plan
Wild vs Prime
Permanent Kirai and...
Wins and...
Losses
Recovering pt.1
Recovering Pt.2
Here we go GT!
Here we go GT! Pt.2
Safe house
The first wish
Emotions
Realization
Beginning of the end
The end, to a new beginning
The first drawing and random stuff
The new life
Furious Five
Hangout
Hangout pt.2
Hangout pt.3
Funny thing that happened...
Personality Swap
Unexpected Guest (Updated)
Unexpected Visit
Okra's visit Pt.1
Okra's Visit Pt.2
Okra's visit Pt.3
Okra's Visit Pt.4 (updated!)
Okra's Visit Pt.5
Okra's Visit Pt.6
Fight time!: Trailer
Flaws
Requested Art
Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion
Fight Time?: Mirrored Match
End of Okra's visit
GT Chillin
Little hangout
Daiko Prime
Daiko and Sorrel
An Old friend
A question?
The day before...
It's here!
Family
Control
Sick GT
A little late for this one
Super GT
Super GT Pt.2
New Years!
GT Fusion
New Roomate
New Roomate Pt.2
New Roomate Pt.3
Friends with Benefits
Parting ways
Foreshadow
Talking
If you know this you're a legend
Super GT Daika
Super GT Daika Pt.2
GT Fusion Two!
AU?
AU Wild
AU Confirmed
GT Bros
GT Talk
GT Experience
AU vs OG
Aftermath
Catching up
Fight!
Maximum Power!
A New Threat Approaches
What happened?
Lost at Sea
Finally Meeting
Check up
Chillin' with GT
Planning Pt.1
Planning Pt.2
Happy Mother's Day!
GT Throwback
An apology
Simplicity
Because I'm Hype For This
Ninja Pirate
Five more
Team meeting
Kombat with a "C"?
Crossover?
Visitor
Reunited
Familial Roots
GT Reunion
Motherverse
Across the motherverse
Serious Fight
Disappointing
Urges
Wishing
Let time pass...
A wonderful feeling in the air
Wiped out (Updated!)
Time is near
Worth it
A GT Miracle
Preparing
Christmas Marathon!
A Present
Happy New Year!
The end of this book!

Training

4 3 0
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

Fu...
Sion...
Ha!

Sorraika: Aw yeah! *powers up* I missed you Sorraika!

Daika (Vampa): *takes a step back* Fusion...?

Daiko (Prime): *places a hand on her arm* Hey...this is for you. Plus, she's part you. She wouldn't go too far as to kill you. If they do, I'll step in. *looks towards the fusion and nods*

Sorraika: *nods and smirks* Let's see what you got.

She takes a deep breath before letting out a roar and rushing towards the fusion as she throws a punch which starts the battle. Sorraika blocks the punch as she sent a kick to her side before punching her jaw. Daika sends a hook to her face as the fusion ducks underneath and punches her gut as she grabbed her arm and slammed her on the ground. Daika growls and gets back up.

Sorraika: Let's go! *waves her hand*

Daika charges forward swiftly as she grabs the fusion's neck and slammed her on the ground as she attempted to stomp on her. The fusion rolls out of the way as she threw a blast at Daika, stunning her, and kicked her away. She takes the kick as she slid back a bit and was punched in the gut. The fusion then swings Daika for a bit before throwing her away and chased her.

Sorraika: C'mon already, I know you're a lot better than that. Show me who you really are! *she says as she flew next to her*

Daika (Vampa): *growls as she then crashes onto a mountain* ?!

Sorraika: Haa! *fires multiple blasts towards her*

Daika (Vampa): *creates a barrier to block the blast as she flies forward towards the fusion* Rahh!

Daika tackles her to the ground making a crater. The fusion kicks her jaw and jumps onto her feet. Daika charges forward and pinned her on a wall. The fusion struggles to get free as Daika throws punches to her face a body. With each strike Daika grew stronger and stronger before the fusion goes super saiyan and frees herself from her grasp. Daika powers up and gets into a stance for the second round. Daika fires blasts towards Sorraika and charges at her.

Sorraika: Heh, let's change it up then! *dodges the blasts as she rams her elbow to her gut*

Daika (Vampa): ?! *coughs blood as she growls* C'mere! *grabs her as she jumps up high*

They both flew up into the atmosphere. Sorraika tried to get free from her grasp as she struck at her multiple times. Daika then proceeds to fly down at the ground where she smashed Sorraika's face into.

Jakuna: You chose her?

Daiko (Prime): Yeah, I really want to see how far Daika can go. I know she's tough but she can be better.

Jakuna: Hm...I guess so. What made you...do this?

Daiko (Prime): ...I'm just...worried. Worried what'll happen next time a threat appears out of no where and we're not strong enough to take them. All we've done is have a good time with each other as family and talked...but we're saiyans. A warrior race that knows how to fight and become stronger from each fight and grow. I want...that for us.

Jakuna: Hmm...we'll get there. We'll get there.

Daika (Vampa): Hah! *fires a blast from her chest*

Sorraika: Woah! *gets launched into a mountain* Ugh...Ah!

Daika (Vampa): *sends a punch which sends the two through the mountain into the sky* Grrr...Rahh! *fires multiple blasts*

Sorraika: *smirks as she covers herself in a flame like aura* Lets do this! *deflects the blasts and she vanished*

Daika (Vampa): Huh?? *starts to search for her as she appeared in front of her* !

Sorraika: Heh! *puts her hands together as she smashed the top of Daika's head sending her to the ground* On more. *teleports to the ground before Daika reaches the ground as she covers her fist in energy and punches Daika away*

Daika crashes through multiple mountains before stopping herself. She shakes her head as she then saw the fusion charging a blast at point blank range. Without any time to think, the fusion fires the blast at Daika. After the explosion cleared up Daika didn't find herself in pain. She found herself without a scratch on her. The fusion looked surprised as she saw what she had done.

Sorraika: You...!

Daiko (Prime): *pants heavily as smoke came off him* You...got... *cough* carried...away... *falls to the ground*

Daika (Vampa): Daiko?! *goes to check on him* Are you okay? *shakes him*

Sorraika: He...came out of no where. *lands on the ground as it began to rumble* ?

Daika (Vampa): You attacked him...

Sorraika: Daika? It wasn't on purpose—?!

Daika (Vampa): You...hurt him!!

Sorraika: Uh...Daika? This is bad! I probably won't last long if she—?!

Daika (Vampa): *powers up as she floats and holds her head as she goes super saiyan*

Daika's power continues to grow as craters formed around her. A pillar of light then forms around her as the sky around turns dark. The fusion gets ready to fight again as she watches this go on. Daika let's put a roar as she ascends to super saiyan two. The fusion smiles under her mask as she did what Prime asked her to do. She grew more concerned as she realized she wasn't stopping. She tried to calm her down but gets blown back by her power. Daika let's out one more roar as her hair grows and eyebrows go away.

Sorraika: *her eyes widen as she knew what was happening* No way...

Jakuna: Prime...I think your plan worked too well. *gets prepared*

Daika (Vampa): RAHH!!! *yells as it slowly turns into laughter* ... *turns and looks at Sorraika*

Daika (Vampa): I'll make sure your blood debt is paid off. Hahahah! *punches Sorraika's gut*

Sorraika: ?!! *coughs out blood* Fast!! *gets launched away* Focus up Sorraika. *ascends to blue* Alright Daika, I'm sure your soft and adorable nature is in there somewhere. Even if I have to use force. *powers up*

Jakuna: *lands next to Prime* Prime, get up! You need to console your sister. *shakes him* Wake up. *smacks his head* Wake up! Ugh, nothing's working!

[Xenoverse]

Daiko (Xeno): Zzz...christmas...almost...here...Zzz...

Sorrel (Xeno): *kicks the door down* Daiko! We have a situation!

Daiko (Xeno): Huh? Wuh? Is it Christmas?

Sorrel (Xeno): No! A dangerous amount of energy is being detected!

Daiko (Xeno): Wait what? Where?

Sorrel (Xeno): Across the timelines!

Daiko (Xeno): *eyes widen* Huh, this is serious. *gets up and gets dressed* What's the situation? And who's emitting this amount of energy that even we can feel?

Sorraika: *charges up a beam* HAAA!!! *fires the beam towards Daika*

Daika (Vampa): *smirks as she walks through it*
Sorraika: ?! Oh sh**!

Daika (Vampa): *grabs her neck* That all? *fires a blast to her gut, launching her away*

Sorraika: Ahh!! *crashes to the ground* Ugh... *gets up* Alright then. *cracks her knuckles* Let's take it up a notch shall we? *closes her eyes as she activates Ultra Instinct (Mastered)* Hm. *vanishes*

Daika (Vampa): Huh?

Sorraika: Over here.

Daika growled as she sent a punch behind her as Sorraika jumps and lands on her fist. Daika gets annoyed as she fires blasts at the fusion. Sorraika begins to avoid all the blasts that came her way. Daika then clasps her hands together as the blasts that were surrounding Sorraika came together and created an explosion. Daika smiles and quickly frowns as she felt a kick on her back to see the fusion.

Daika (Vampa): Your speed, it's annoying.

Sorraika: Thanks. *sent a punch to her gut* Huh?

Daika (Vampa): But your strength...is so weak.

Sorraika: Oh yeah? I've just begun to show you what we're capable of.

Daika (Vampa): Tell me...how much time do you have left?

Sorraika: Hm? Oh no... *defuses*

Daika: !!!
Sorra: !!!

Daika (Vampa): You've used too much power and it lessened your time. How pathetic. *goes to stomp on them*

[Slash!]

Daika (Vampa): ?!! *touches her cheek as she saw blood* Who dares...?

Jakuna: I do! *transforms into her Kirai form and punches her*

Daika (Vampa): Gah!! *gets launched as she crashes into a mountain*

Jakuna: You two. Get to safety.

Sorrel: Don't have to tell me twice. Let's go home Daika.

Daika: Right! *teleports them home*

Jakuna: Now that that's taken care of. Might as well get some training in myself.

Daika (Vampa): *shakes her head as she recovers* Grr...RAHHH!!! *charges at Jakuna*

Jakuna: *smirks as she reaches her palm out* Bring it.

Daika (Vampa): *sends a punch towards Jakuna*

Jakuna: *stabs her sword into the ground as it created a barrier*

As soon as Jakuna caught her punch an explosion erupted and shattered the barrier. Jakuna looked impressed on how strong Daika has grown, but without proper control, she'll lose herself and her family. She needed to take her down. Jakuna powers up as she gets ready for her first round with Daika. Daika began to throw multiple attacks at Jakuna. She continues to attack as Jakuna just stood there and dodged her attacks and attacked her side.

Daika (Vampa): ?!

Jakuna: *eye flares as she punches her in the air* Easy does it, just try not to kill her. *chases her*

Daika (Vampa): How...HOW?!!! *powers up*

Jakuna: But I will try to knock some sense into her. *looks at Prime* Well there we go. Just gotta trap her. *flies downward*

Daika growls before then chasing her as she fires blasts towards her. Jakuna slashes the blasts as she then puts the blade on her tail so she can see where she goes while deflecting the blasts.

Daiko (Prime): Ow...*gets up and cracks his back* I hope it worked. Hm?

Daika (Vampa): RAHH!! *grabs her leg*

Jakuna: You better be awake Prime. *gets slammed onto the ground*

Daika (Vampa): Got you...

Jakuna: Other way around! *raises her hand up as she puts Daika in a bind*

Daika (Vampa): What the—?! Grrr! *struggles to get free*

Jakuna: *pops her neck* That didn't really hurt, but the hang over from this power will.

Daika (Vampa): What the f**k are you on about? Let me go!!!

Daiko (Prime): *lands on the ground* Daika!

Daika (Vampa): Huh? Prime?

Daiko (Prime): Oh god...you're out of control...I didn't want this. I just wanted to train you but...this is too far. I'm sorry I did this to you.

Daika (Vampa): You did this to me...? Why?

Daiko (Prime): I only wanted for you to be stronger, but not like this. *falls to his knees* I'm sorry.

Daika (Vampa): ...Ugh... *her hair gets shorter as her eyebrows grow back*

Jakuna: Hm. *lets her go*

Daiko (Prime): *walks over to her* Are you okay?

Daika (Vampa): *nods her head slowly* ...

Daiko (Prime): I'm glad—?! *coughs as he falls forward*

Daika (Vampa): *had punched the air out of him* Don't...do that again...

Daiko (Prime): I deserve that...ow... *passes out*

Jakuna: Heh, I love today.

I get bored too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
17.4K 586 27
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
153K 15K 30
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ