Little Bitch

By DarknessAndLight

Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourn... More

Intro.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 28

7.2K 576 265
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 28

"I think next time when we're that many playing, we should play with two balls," Mark said, while we were all lying around the field, after playing for long enough to be basically covered in bruises.

            No one seemed to have gotten bitten this time around, so this was a win. 

            Trevor suddenly had a creepy grin on his face. "Oh yes, you know how much I looooove playing with two balls."

            "No, but he's actually got a point, that could be fun," Lexi replied, ignoring Trevor's comment.

            "Playing with two balls?" I asked my girlfriend in an innocent voice, but with a knowing smirk.

            Lexi rolled her eyes, giving me a quick tap in the arm. "Shut up you little bitch."

            "Oh, oh, so I get pushed in a creek and I get called little bitch?" I asked, gapping at her.

            "You're still not over that?" she replied.

            I sat up, and threw my arms in the air. "It just happened."

            "Like, what? Two hours ago? That's a lifetime ago."

            "No, it's literally two hours ago."

            Lexi just waved the matter away, like she wasn't actually worried about my impending revenge plans. "Details."

            "Just because I love you doesn't mean you're safe darling. In fact, you're the opposite of safe," I warned my girlfriend who was definitely not taking me seriously.

            "Ohmygod, just fuck already," Connor whined, making everyone laugh. Lexi had been holding the football so she threw it right at him.

            "Aren't they already fucking?" Peter replied.

            "Clearly not. Look at them bicker all the time," Jimmy added.

            "That doesn't mean anything, they're both little bitches," Dwayne pointed out.

            "Hey!" Lexi and I both said at the same time in the exact same tone and then looked at each other and grinned.

            "Daph, you would know. Have they fucked?" Trevor asked.

            Daphnee became stoic, blinking very slowly. "I am a rock, unfeeling and unknowing."

            "Anyone?" the twin fished for answers, looking around.

            I glared at him when he looked my way.

            "Let's stop talking about Lexi and Blake's nonexistent sex life," Mark started to say.

            "I will murder all of you," I said, but was ignored. Mark basically just continued talking over me.

            "We didn't bring the dirt bikes for nothing, so now would be a good time to take them out."

            "Excellent idea," Dwayne agreed, with a deliberately funny flair in his speech.

            We all go off our asses after that, grabbed the dirt bikes, and headed for the sandpit.

            The girls stayed behind, to chat together, so me and the guys left them back at our camping spot.

             It was about a fifteen minutes walk to the sandpit, and I was not running to get there first to try on the bikes.

            I was still feeling a little off because of sleep deprivation and my hangover, so I stayed on the sidelines, sitting on a patch of grass away from the action.

            Fred came to sit beside me.

"So, what are you going to do?" he asked me, referencing to my revenge.

"Honestly? I don't know yet," I admitted, chuckling. "Throwing her back in the Creek would be too easy, but tying her to a tree and leaving her there all night long would definitely be too cruel."

            "So glad you didn't go with that option," Fred replied, chuckling too.

            "Is your sister okay?" I asked him, changing subject. One of his usual babysitters was here after all. And I was pretty sure Josh was out of town.

            "Yeah, she slept over at one of her friend's whose parents are really nice."

            I nodded, glad that he had other people he could rely on. "That's great. Speaking of her, have you mentioned boarding school?" I asked with a sheepish grin.

            Fred sighed. "I'm not going to up-root my sister just so I can go to college Blake."

            "We'll have to agree to disagree on that," I nodded.

            "There's nothing to agree or disagree. You just need to accept."

            "And why would I do that?"

            "Because it's my life."

            I nodded. "Exactly."

            "Yeah, so I get to chose."

            "Yes, you do get to chose where to go to college."

            Fred snorted, shaking his head, looking at me with amused eyes. "You're useless."

            I grinned. "Thank you. We do agree on that."

            "God, you're dramatic," my friend said and sighed.

            "Yes, and I get my way," I pointed out. Not always, but lately, more often than not.

Case in point, I was now dating my Pumpkin.

            "And your way is for me to go to college?" Fred asked.

            "My way is for you to have a nice future and for Jean to have a challenging learning opportunity. Surrounded by just girls which should definitely be a dream come true for her."

            Fred sighed again, staring at the ground., playing with grass. "I haven't agreed to anything."

            "But you will. I'll offer it myself to Jean. She'll definitely say yes."

            Fred rolled his eyes. "Unsufferable."

            "Looooove you too honey," I replied, wiggling my eyebrows.

            The twins appeared at that moment, letting themselves fall beside us. "So, who got hurt?" I asked.

            "My ego," Trevor answered.

            "And Connor's balls," Cameron added.

We all laughed.

            "My dream is for Connor and Jimmy to admit that all this animosity between them is just built-up sexual tension," Trevor said thoughtfully.

            "And pray tell, Trevor. Why exactly is this your dream?" Fred asked him, tilting his head.

            The twin grinned. "Enemies to lovers is my favourite trope."

            We chatted some more, insulting each other in the process, the way friends did to get on each other's nerves.

            Eventually, the bikes were almost out of gas, so we headed back to the camp.

            I could see Lexi sitting at a picnic table with the other girls, chatting and laughing together.

I still hadn't figured out what I could do to get back to her.

Had love made me soft and uninventive?

Usually, Lexi would have been dumped in a tub filled with centipedes by now.

"So, did you plot your revenge while you were away?" my Pumpkin called out when she saw me.

"My revenge plan is of Count of Monte Cristo proportion," I replied, making my way to her.

"So, you're going to wait for at least fourteen years before you enact it?" she said with a satisfied little grin.

I wondered if she had actually read the book, or she just knew about it. There were still so many things I did not know about my girlfriend. Little insignificant details that were crucial to me.

God, I was whipped.

"Yes, and then I will punish you with the things you cherish the most," I answered solemnly.

"So, food?"

Everyone laughed around the table.

I nodded, keeping up with the easy banter and sat down beside her. "Always food."

Lexi made a grimace. "You already murdered my M&Ms. Wasn't that enough?"

"You guys are too cute," Catherine crooned, chuckling.

"I'll have you know there is nothing cute about us right now. Only pure hatred," I told her.

Lexi grabbed my chin in her hand, kind of smooshing my cheeks to my lips, and crooned. "Isn't my boyfriend adorable when he acts like he's mad."

"I shall be taken seriously," I said, but with the way my face was smooshed everyone just laughed at how idiotic I looked.

"Suuuuuuure baby, suuuuuuure," Lexi laughed and kissed my cheek before dropping her hand.

"Ugh. Look what you've reduced me to."

"My obedient little boyfriend?" She patted my cheek, still smiling gleefully. And then her attention went behind me, "Are we eating?"

She had probably spotted the guys carrying the coolers with food around.

"Yes Lex, we're eating," Alex replied, rolling his eyes at her.

"God you're easily distracted," I sighed.

"Food Blake, food," Lexi replied, grabbing the front of my shirt and shaking it a bit.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, yes, I know. Go on. Go where the meat is," I said with a grin, gesturing to where the grill was set up.

She raised an eyebrow cheekily. "Maybe I should stay here then?"

"Maybe," I smirked back.

"EW. Trevor, where is your spray? I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW!" Daphnee yelled, looking at us with comedic disdain.

My girlfriend and I ignored her.

Lexi sandwiched one of my hands between hers. "Sorry for pushing you in the Creek. But like, cold water is super good for cardiovascular health and to get better skin too."

I snorted, taking the hand and kissing her knuckles. "Ah, yes, of course, I am suuuure you had my best interest in mind when you pushed me in the freezing cold water."

"Of course, I did. I'm your loving girlfriend, am I not?"

"How many burgers and hot dogs Lexi?" Alex yelled from the grilled that had been set up now.

"ALL OF THEM!" I yelled for her.

Lexi grinned. "I love how you know me so well."

I laughed again, and got up, pulling her on her feet too, and headed to where her true affection lied. With food.

________________________
Happy Monday my little Pumpkins!

Sorry this is late! I lost electricity at my apartment and all my electronic devices ran out of batteries! :') At least it wasn't super cold outside so the fact that I had no heating too didn't make me suffer too much.

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope these chapters with the whole gang amuse you guys.

Technically I think I'm going to be taking a few days off from work so I can rest completely during one and then write during the others. If this actually happens I'll upload Virgin and the Whore and Weird and Weirder!

Alright! I'm going to go make myself something to eat that is warm now that the electricity is back! XD

Love you guys! See you all next week! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
102K 1.9K 30
"So friends with benefits?" he asked with a devilish smirk plasters on his face. "Whatever you want to call it" I say rolling my eyes. "Its settled t...
124M 3.2M 95
Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking...
24 0 7
Blake, one of the coldest investor's in NYC, is all set to be in her dad's footsteps in taking care of his business. Misa, a college student who have...