๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…๐’”

By Dedun_Herself

"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ... More

Holaโœจ
๐•Šโ„๐”ธโ„๐”ป๐•Š
โ„™โ„๐•†๐•ƒ๐•†๐”พ๐•Œ๐”ผ
๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐š‚ 1
๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
Not a update
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐š‚
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
ANNOUNCEMENT
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด (๐™ฐ)
๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฑ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ(๐™ฐ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ(๐™ฑ)
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ(๐™ฒ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฐ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด (๐™ฑ)
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด(๐™ฒ)
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
ANNOUNCEMENT
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐šˆ-๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
FIFTY-SIX

๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

462 153 256
By Dedun_Herself

Hey, guys.🌚

How are we all doing?✨

Keep up with the good work y'all. Your efforts are seen and deeply appreciated. I love you, fam.♥️

The song for the chapter is- My hand by Burna Boy ft Ed Sheeran. It just sort of align with the whole chapter.🌚

Well, dive in!

______________𖧷______________

"𝐻𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛."

_______________𖧷________________

         ~𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂~

🎶Feelin' like a psychofreak sometimes

Tryna get connected, no Wi-Fi 🎶

Christ! It's so early in the morning for goodness sake. I barely got any sleep and when I finally did, it was around 3 am. So, this person decided to be such an idiot to call this early?

Really?

The phone stopped ringing and I grinned, pulling the covers over my head. I clutched my teddy tighter to my chest and was about to drift back into sleep when it started ringing again. I groaned and pouted, struggling to keep my eyes open.

I was so tired and I didn't want to get off my bed. I loved the comfort it had to offer.

"Gah! Stop ringing!!" I yelled at the phone. I didn't even know where I dropped it and I wasn't in the mood to start trudging through the heap of clothes that surrounded the whole room to look for it. I was too lazy to even blink an eye.

It didn't stop ringing.

Camilla Cabello and Willow Smith's voices started sounding like Shrek's voice at some point in my head, infuriating me further. I let out an irritable grunt and flung the covers off my body, sitting up.

I couldn't see shit. 

I knew I had to find my glasses. The thought of having to look for it had a sigh-cry escaping my mouth. 

"Screw you!" I fired at the phone. I hissed and rolled over to the edge of the bed where the nightstand was located. I used my hands to trace the location of my glasses and I exhaled in relief once I found them.

I placed it on my face and yawned. My eyes scoured my bright room, taking in its messy state, before settling on my Queen-sized bed that couldn't have looked more inviting. All I wanted to do was get back in bed and probably sleep till noon but for someone to be calling me incessantly like this, it was definitely urgent.

I rolled my eyes and got off the bed. I found my lips nearly stretching to the back of my head when my eyes landed on the nude-pouched iPhone lying on my nightstand. I grabbed it and plopped down on the bed. 

The Caller ID was Mamaaaa♥️

Are you kidding me?

"Am I with your left breast?! Why are you calling like a maniac?!" I screamed into the phone, once I picked up the call but an eerie silence was what I got in return.

"Kira?" I called softly, her whimpers filled my ears and I froze.

"What's wrong?" I asked, my tone laced with worry and barely above a whisper.

"I cut myself," She said curtly and chuckled. Her tone was so cold and downright scary. I could feel the hair on my nape regaining its consciousness, strand by strand. 

My blood ran cold.

"What?" I whispered.

"I want to stop but I can't. I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry…" She responded and hung up.

I was too shocked to move. I was too shocked to move a muscle. My brain kept screaming at me to get up but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to. My thoughts were running wild, not stopping for a second to catch its breath. I couldn't comprehend what she said.

And suddenly, I blinked and snapped out of it.

I wanted to run mad.

"Fuck!" I screamed and got up abruptly from the bed I was previously seated on. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" I muttered under my breath, shaking my head vehemently and trying to convince myself that she wouldn't. She wouldn't do that. She would never…

I dashed for my dresser and grabbed my keys, then I bolted for the exit, barefoot. I raced down the staircase like a maniac, practically flying out of the house. I sprinted towards the gate and stopped short once I realized I was supposed to get into my car.

I was disoriented.

I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't think.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to breathe through my mouth, occasionally muttering incorrigibles under my breath.

"Kazeem!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

"Kazeem!" I shouted again and this time, I was fortunate because he heard me. The short man emerged from the back of the house, dashing towards me. He looked conflicted when he got to me.

I threw my keys at him and got into the car. He didn't question me and I was relieved he didn't. I wasn't about to start explaining myself to him. He got into the car and started the ignition. He honked at the gate and the gatekeeper came out to open the gate. He drove out of the compound.

"Shakira's place…" I managed to speak up, sniffing afterwards.

"And can you please not drive like something is wrong with your hands? This is a matter of life and death!" I screamed at him.

I brought my hands to my face and wiped my tears furiously.

The whole thing was so vague.

Heck, I still couldn't wrap my head around it. As we drove to her place, I couldn't stop asking myself why she'd want to do that. I didn't understand how she'd want to put her mom and her brother through this again. How would she want to put Me through this?

What was she thinking?!

Was she having a crappy and hard time? Yes. Was it worth it for her to hurt herself? No! I mean, we all go through shitty things but that's not an excuse for her to decide to end it! It doesn't make any sense. 

God, please…

I dropped my head into my palms, muttering words of prayers under my breath.

                                        •••••

How we got to her house was all a blur.

The next thing I knew, I was out of the car in a flash and scampering over to the door. I didn't even stop to remember that there was a doorbell at the entrance. I pounded on the door with my fists.

It was unlocked a moment later. I raced past Mama Heather without uttering a word to her and made a run for the staircase. I didn't stop to catch my breath till I got to the doorstep of her room.

"Shakira!" I yelled, banging on the door.

"Shakira, please, open the door. I'm here! Shakira, can you hear me? I'm here!" I sobbed, tears clouding my eyes. I couldn't breathe properly. My head was throbbing so hard. I resorted to using my legs to kick the door open.

I nearly toppled over my feet as I stepped into the dark room. I strode over to the wall that housed the switch and flicked the lights on. The lights came on and illuminated every corner of the previously dark room.

I furrowed my brows, bemusedly, once I heard the door click while I tried to control my heavy breathing.

Okay... what the hell is going on?

"Shakira?" I called and walked further into the room. My eyes dropped to the empty bed and glanced around, befuddled. The door to the ensuite bathroom creaked open and I whipped my head in its direction, pinning my gaze on it.

Then, he stepped out.

My heart jumped in my chest, picking up a faster pace. The sly thing was beating erratically, thumping loudly against my chest and threatening to burst out. My breath hitched at the sight of him.

I was awfully quiet, giving him a once-over.

Well, he didn't look like he just escaped a mental asylum, the way I did with my tangled curls that was sticking out in different directions, cotton shorts and a pink thin-strapped Barbie inscribed top. My eyes were practically red and swollen from all the crying. I wouldn't be surprised if I had a runny nose already and the only thing that probably looked normal was my glasses.

The tall chocolate-skinned boy was clad in black sweats and shorts, casually stealing all that was left of my breath away. His dark brown eyes were fixed on me, digging holes into my body with those beautiful, beautiful eyes.

I felt conscious under his piercing gaze. I swallowed the spit that was starting to build up in my mouth and blinked softly before reverting my gaze off him.

I hadn't realised how much I missed him until I saw him. I didn't know I missed him this much. The part of me that has felt incomplete for weeks suddenly felt like it found its missing piece. And yes, that was the problem. I didn't want it. I DIDN'T WANT HIM!

I couldn't maintain eye contact with him anymore. 

If I did for one more second, I might melt into a puddle underneath his gaze. 

I hated how I reacted to his presence. His gaze affected me more than I cared to admit. I didn't want that. 

"Shakira?" I spoke up.

"Babes, I am sorry but you leave me no choice. I'm sorry!" Shakira hollered from the other end of the door.

"Oh, you are so not going to like what I'm going to do to you if I get out of this room. If you know what's good for you, just open the door and let me leave!" I fired at her.

"I'll just leave you two to talk…" She said quietly and I soon heard her footsteps recede, leaving us alone in the overly quiet room.

I glared at the door whilst massaging my forehead with my fingers. I could feel his eyes on me, following my every move and watching me like a hawk. If he thought I was going to speak with him, oh, he missed this one. I hissed and marched towards the mini-fridge in her room, walking past him like breeze.

I crouched a little and pulled it open, picking a chilled bottle of water. I closed it and unscrewed the cap of the bottle, chugging its content down my throat, non-stop. The cold contact of the water hitting my throat had me moaning in relief.

I removed the plastic from my lips and threw the bottle at him before walking away from him. I plopped down on the bed and grabbed the pink teddy bear that was lying on it, clutching it to my chest and swinging my legs like a kid.

I hummed constantly under my breath, to ease the awkwardness in the air. It was uncomfortable and I hated it.

"Baby…" He whispered and I stilled.

Breathe, Zee.

You can just ignore him like he's not here.

"Baby…" He coaxed, again.

I sucked my teeth and dropped the teddy bear, turning to him.

"So, this is what you have resorted to, abi? Getting people to do your dirty work for you?" I asked, arching one of my eyebrows at him, my voice dangerously calm. I was taken aback by the calmness my tone held.

I wasn't done. I went on.

"I stopped talking to you and the next thing, you coerced my friend into pranking me to rush over to her place, so that we can talk, abi?" I asked, and let out a breathy laughter.

"You are a joke, Inioluwa," I told him, making my tone as curt as it could sound.

"Baby, I had to do something. You wouldn't talk to me. You wouldn't let me talk to you. You wouldn't even look at me. I didn't know what else I was supposed to do." He elaborated, gently and I snorted.

I shot him a look of disdain.

"I should look at you because? You are Godwin Emefiele? Abi you are Elon Musk?" I queried. My voice was starting to rise an octave higher, my rage was fueled a thousand times more. The blood that flowed through each of my veins burned with rage.

"Baby…" He called, again.

And, I lost it. The rage I had kept tamed burst out through the cages I had shoved it in. The last shred of self-control I was holding on to snapped into two.

I got up from the bed and marched forward.

I grabbed the overly large teddy bear that looked like it was bigger than me and threw it at him. My chest was heaving up and down, my breath loud and uneven. I exhaled and glared at him, blinking back the tears that were starting to brim in my eyes.

"Ashley, I just want to talk!' He cried out in exasperation.

"Ini, get out of this room! Get out! I don't want to see you! Get out of my face and out of my life. You are suffocating me. I don't know how you want to do it, just leave this room. You might as well use the window!" I screamed at him. My voice had lost every bit of confidence it had. I sounded so broken with tears streaming down my face.

"Bab—" I cut him short with a glare.

"Finish it. Oya nau. Call me that one more time, if I won't ask thunder to fire you!" I yelled at him.

"I just want to talk. I know I don't deserve your listening ear and I'm sorry but please, let me talk to you. Just listen to me." His voice was breaking and I watched as he struggled to keep it together. He was struggling to hold back his tears.

"I don't want to hear it. Not now, not ever!" I snapped at him.

"You have your phone here. Call Shakira and tell her to come and open this door, I have not eaten anything this morning. I want to go and eat." I said, trying to control my occasional hiccups and sniffles.

"None of us is leaving until we talk this out. Chizaram, I'm not allowing you to step a foot out of this room until you listen to me!" He shot at me, frustrated.

I squinted my brows at him and chuckled.

"Talk to yourself then," I answered curtly and he sighed. A look of conflict flashed across his facial features. He inched forward, approaching me as he took slow, cautious steps toward me.

"Baby, if you'll just tell me how to fix this…" He trailed off, his voice heavy with regret, earning a loud scoff from me.

My lips quivered.

"THERE'S NOTHING TO FIX!" I fired at him, my voice booming across the room. 

"You can't fix this…" I said quietly.

"Jer, you can't hurt me this much and look me in the eye, asking me how you could fix it because it's beyond fixing!" I spoke, my voice laced with annoyance. I took long strides toward him and stopped short once I was a few steps away from him.

"You had the guts to say it to my face and ask me how dumb I was to let that happen. How dumb I was to get pregnant for you?" My voice was coated in disbelief. I still found myself unable to believe it at times.

"How could you bail on me and leave me out in the cold to chest the whole thing myself when we were supposed to be in it together?"

"You turned your back on me when I needed you the most!" 

I chuckled, chewing on my bottom lips.

"I can't even look at you…" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, Chizaram. I hate myself for hurting you, for putting you through this. If you'll just tell me how to fix it, I will do anything__

I'll do anything, baby. I'll take all your insults, babe, everything. I deserve it. I deserve whatever it is you do to me but what I can't take is you leaving me…" He paused, his glassy brown orbs peering into my eyes. He inched forward and I glared at him.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" I gritted out.

His shoulders slumped in defeat and a light sob escaped his lips. He exhaled and brought his hands up to his face to wipe it off.

"Chizaram, nothing makes sense without you and you know it! For goodness sake, just tell me whatever it is you want me to do. Baby, I'm tired of feeling this way. I don't want to be like this anymore. Teach me how to fix this!" He cried out, throwing his hands up in the air for emphasis.

He looked so…vulnerable.

"I don't care!" I screamed at him. I could feel the corner of my eyes starting to burn so badly with tears I had been struggling to keep in. I didn't want to break down. I couldn't break down again. I didn't want that anymore.

One minute, he was staring at me and the next…He was on his knees.

I was stunned. I was utterly stupefied and I was tongue-tied. I failed miserably and couldn't hide nor contain the shock I felt.

"Jeremy!"

"What are you doing?"

"Get up!" I ordered.

He shook his head, his teary brown eyes pinned on me.

"I'm staying this way." He countered. He didn't look like he was going to budge. He looked so determined.

I exhaled and facepalmed.

"Jer, this is embarrassing! Get up, nau!" I scolded him. He wasn't kneeling in front of me in public and yet, it was so embarrassing. It made me feel so awkward and uncomfortable. I couldn't even look him in the eye. 

I had seen and read about things like this in movies and books. I had never seen it happen around me before and here it was, being played out before me in 3D.

"Baby, you have me. You have all of me and you know it. Ashley, I am not going anywhere. Heck, I can't even bring myself to. I love you too much to leave. I'm sorry, baby."

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm really sorry." 

"I love you, Chizaram. I know no amount of words can fix what I said to you, but I'm sorry and if I could take it all back, I will."

"Baby, I don't want to fight anymore…" His voice was breaking, and his tone quivered. He couldn't continue his sentence, he broke down. 

I let out a strangled sob and hissed through my teeth.

"Just, get up." I croaked and trudged towards him. I grabbed his arm and tried pulling him up but of course, he was stronger. He got up and his firm hands came around my waist. I stilled at the cold contact his arm made with my bare back.

His hands barely grazed my back and I felt myself shiver in his arms. His touch had this searing edge to it, setting my entire body on fire. My body burned with an intense attraction to him.

I tried to slow the erratic beating of my heart, jamming and thumping wildly against my chest in a bid to jump out of my chest.

"Look at me, baby..." He breathed. His breath fanned my face, producing a heat that ran across the skin of my neck so swiftly, causing goosebumps to sprout all over my skin.

"Please…" He whispered.

I tilted my head to meet his. 

His dark brown eyes seemed brighter. They gleamed and sparkled with utter adoration, warmth and love I had seen countless times in those eyes yet, I could never get enough of them. His eyes found a way to look more beautiful every time. The intensity in his eyes had my knees wobbling for a bit. 

My breath hitched.

I swallowed the spit that was starting to build up in my mouth, gulping audibly.

"You don't know how happy I am that I get to hold you in my arms again." He told me, his tone heavy with amusement. His arms moved up and down my back, tracing circles on it now and then.

My tensed muscles relaxed at his compelling touch. I knew I didn't want to fight anymore. I was exhausted. It had been so draining and all I wanted to do was stay in his arms all day and listen to his soft breaths that couldn't have sounded more soothing.

It was the way my mind knew it was home for me. The comfort his arms had to provide suddenly triumphed over the pain I have felt over the past weeks.

I tore my gaze off him, chewing on my lips.

"Don't do that…" His voice had deepened, housing a huskier edge to it. He pulled me impossibly closer and I let him, squeezing my waist gently.

"Why?" I asked, peering at him through my lashes.

"It makes me want to kiss you so bad…" That was his response. He kept his eyes trained on me, studying every inch of my facial expression. I blinked and chuckled softly.

"Just kiss me already," I told him.

He leaned in, breathing on my face. His cold lips brushed my jaw and I stifled a moan. My knees buckled in anticipation. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine again. He was teasing me. I knew it. 

His lips brushed mine and I sighed in displeasure. He chuckled against my lips and pulled me close, nuzzling his head into my neck. He breathed my scent in and sighed in relief.

Then, he leaned in and took my lips in.

Fireworks, goosebumps and butterflies...

Scratch that, what I felt was indescribable.

His kiss drove me into pure ecstasy.

The kiss was slow, passionate and intense. I moved my lips against his, savouring every taste it had to offer. He angled his head to the side, nibbling on my lower lip. He sucked on it and tugged at it, eliciting a moan from me.

My hands came around the back of his head, threading through his lush black afro. I didn't miss the erotic groan that emitted from his lips afterwards. His hold tightened around my waist in response.

His fingers grazed my bare back, leaving a burning sensation everywhere they touched. I could feel the goosebumps that were starting to rise all over my skin.

He hoisted me up gently and my legs came around his waist, settling in and basking in the comfort his body had to offer. 

I was a moaning mess in his arms. 

I missed this.

I missed everything that came with it.

I missed his touch.

I missed his voice.

I missed his smell.

I missed him.

He drew my bottom lips before pulling away, resting his forehead on mine with his eyes closed, occasional heavy breaths emitting from the both of us.

He didn't attempt to drop me. Not that I was complaining. I loved being in his arms. It was so comfortable.

"I'm sorry…" He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed a chaste kiss on his forehead. I brought my hand to his face, trailing my fingers on his smooth brown skin with a warm grin on my face.

"It's okay," I told him warmly, smiling at him.

"I missed you so much." He whined, pressing my body into his till there was no space left between us anymore. He dropped his head on my chest and sniffed. My fingers unconsciously found their way into his hair, feeling its silkiness on the tip of my fingers.

"Are you crying?" I asked, unable to hide the amusement I felt. He chuckled against my chest, not sparing me a glance.

I giggled.

"I got you something." He spoke up after a short silence, tilting his head upward. His hand came to my back, supporting me gently in his arms before moving over to the dresser. He took the paper-wrapped bouquet on the dresser and handed it over to me.

Isn't Jeremy just amazing?🥺✨😩💎

The fine red roses staring back at me was so beautiful. It was neatly wrapped in light brown paper, and a small red velvet box hung in the middle of the flowers, housing a silver necklace, with a brown card that had the inscription I love you, sticking out of the bouquet.

I squealed, planting a chaste kiss on his lips.

His brown eyes that were fixated on me, watching every of my movement, shone at its brightest, clouded with warmth, softness and other emotions I could barely decipher. He looked more alive. More alive than he has been in weeks.

I choked out a sob and buried my face into his neck.

I love him. I love him so much.

"Are you crying?" He asked, mimicking the question I had asked earlier. His voice was heavy with a tease. I sniffed and hissed.

"I'm not crying. There's dust in the flowers and it got into my eyes." I retorted, taking my face off his neck. A deep chuckle erupted from his mouth, the rich sound reverberated through the walls of my ears, a wave of warmth washing over me.

"Do you like them?" He inquired and I responded with a vigorous nod, a large grin gracing every corner of my lips.

"The flowers are beautiful and they smell so amazing." I grinned, sniffing the large bouquet.

"You screw up again and we are done. For real." I glared at him, hitting him on the chest with my tiny fists.

"Never,"

"I don't want to lose you, baby." He whispered and drew me in for a chaste kiss on my forehead. I giggled softly and leaned into him, sighing in contentment.

This was perfect.

It felt like I could finally breathe for the first time in weeks. Being in his arms was more than enough. I could feel all my worries seeping out and fading into nothingness.

"I love you," I told him as he rocked me gently in his arms.

"I love you too…" He whispered in my ears.

"Jeremy?" Shakira called from the other end of the door and my ears perked up immediately. 

"We are good. Thank you, Shakira." Jeremy responded warmly. I didn't fail to notice the trails of laughter in his voice.

"Ugh! Finally!"

"I was starting to think you were dead!" Shakira voiced out.

"You sly bitch!" I yelled.

"Yeah, I love you too." She shot back at me, sarcasm dripping off her tone. With that, she inserted the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door.

"Have fun!" She hollered. The sounds her flip flops made at its contact with the tiles gave it off that she was leaving already.

I couldn't bring myself to go after her. I could always deal with her later. Right now, all that mattered was the fact that I was in the arms of the boy I loved.

He was my safe space.

A/N

One thing I'm just going to tell you people is that, you see this love thing? It'll sha reach everybody.🥺

Jeremy and Chizaram are super adorable.😩 Your typical example of a daily dose of cuteness.🌚

Their love is giving all shades of everything.✨

Ehn ehn,🌚 can we now talk about how Chizaram was doing strong head like she wasn't going to later forgive him?😂😭

Shakira the peacemaker 😂💔 I think we can all agree that she had some mad plan and didn't even give anything off.🌚

Let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments section. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Adiós✨

Love, Didi.♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 251 29
COMPLETEDโœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
1.1K 151 20
Shantรฉ: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shantรฉ: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
115 18 10
"Kira? What are you-" Kira covers Rantaro's mouth before he could say another word. Kira's arms were wrapped around Rantaro's waist pulling him close...
142K 3.8K 30
"One of my favorite tropes is someone who believes they're hard to love and someone who loves them like it's breathing." TW: Mentions of suicide and...