The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

She's onto us!

1.4K 45 23
By bubblegumm1111

The first month of school flew by in the time the spaceship of September usually does. One day your sitting outside, basking in the last reminders of the summer sun, and the next the leaves begin to fall as autumn takes it toll.

Aveline always rather liked the fall. In fact, she would consider it her favourite season. It was warm enough she didn't have to wear a heavy winter jacket, yet cold enough she could wear sweaters without sweating like a freak. The grounds also looked arguably the most stunning in fall. With various shades of leaves in every color dancing through the trees.

It was ironic really, that her favourite season was fall. For anyone would look at Aveline Rosier and assume it was summer. With her sunny disposition and happy go lucky attitude, it seemed as if she was made for the warm summer months.

As October approached, it unfortunately meant the full moon was approaching as well. Which for Remus Lupin, did not mean anything good.

It pained Aveline to watch the color drain from his face the closer they got to the full moon. Or the way he looked permanently tired, and would slump into his seat every morning at the breakfast table looking like he hadn't slept at all.

The marauders were always on their best behaviour when Remus was feeling this way. All of them going out of their way to give the boy whatever he needed.

It was the day of the full moon, when four out of the five friends were sitting in transfiguration class that Remus never showed up. They had divination prior, so no one had seen the boy since morning breakfast.

"Oy anyone see Moony?" James whispered, popping his head right inbetween Aveline and Sirius who sat in front of him.

When both of them shook their heads, James ever so slyly took out the marauders map, hiding it in his textbook infront of him. Sure enough, there was Remus in their dorm room. Obviously having a nap or some sort of rest.

Mcgonagall was coming around the room with a basket, taking in peoples homework assignment from the night before.

"Mr Potter?" She asked, standing at his desk as the boy scrambled in his backpack

"Uh Miss I don't have mine but one second," he mumbled, rumbling through his messy backpack. He pulled out the assignment, smoothing it out with his hands, "This is Remus's. He's feeling ill, asked me to give it to you."

Now, Proffesor Mcgonagall wasn't a complete fool. She looked down at the crumbled up piece of paper, of sloppy hand writing and spilled ink, and knew exactly who's working it was. This was the homework of James Potter, the boy who currently sat in front of her willing to take a zero so his friend wouldn't.

Technically it was cheating, and technically she should've gave him detention for lying. But all she could do was attempt to hide the smile that was growing from the warmth in her heart.

"Very well Mr Potter. Next time finish yours on time," she told him, and that was that.

"Sorry Minnie."

From the seat behind him, a particular red haired girl watched the scene go down. Lily Evans had spent many evenings in the library with Remus Lupin. She knew his printing though messy, was more of an elegant scrawl then james inked full mess. There was also no way that Remus would've given his homework to James if he wanted to hand it in. He most definitely would've chosen Aveline or Lily, two people who were a lot more organized and wouldn't have it crumpled up in the bottom of their bags.

Smiling to herself softly she went back to her reading her text book, shaking her head at the idiot that was James Potter.

______________

"Come on mate," Sirius said, reaching out and pulling Remus to his feet, along with James. "Time to go see Pomfrey."

They all could tell it was going to be bad one before it even happened. Remus looked particularly drained, the moon already taking a hit on him before he even transformed.

Aveline who had been forcing him to drink water, set the glass she was holding down on the table, stepping up to help the boys. With one arm over James and the other over Sirius, they took him down the hospital wing. Usually though grumpy and irritable, Remus could manage well on his own. Though this time they practically had to drag him, his forehead beading with sweat and the moon hadn't even rose. Peter and Aveline trailed along, opening up doors when needed.

"Bring him to that bed," Madam Pomfrey said as soon as she saw them arrive.

Over the years they had grown particular close with the healer. Most of all Remus, who she took care of like he was her own son.

The two boys dropped him on the bed softly, and they could already seen how concerned Pomfrey looked.

"Why's he so.." Sirius trailed off, trying to find the right word, "sweaty?"

The healer tutted her lips, reaching forward to feel the back of Remus's forehead. The boy was half asleep, though his eyes were half open.

"It's a blood moon," the woman shuddered, already moving to make some sort of potion for him to drink. "Blood moon's always bring the worst transformations. Now, the four of you better run along. You can come visit Mr Lupin in the morning."

With sighs and heavy feet, slowly the four friends made their way out of the hospital wing. They all had communal worry for their friend, which is exactly what drove them to become Animagus this past year. In times like this they were extremely greatful for what they had managed, it meant everything to be able to look after their friend.

"Come on," James said, nudging his friends along. "We better get some rest before the moon. Merlin knows were gonna need it."
_________________

The full moon seemed to mock them from up above in the sky, basking the grounds with a soft glow that made everything seem a bit creepy. As if they were the only people in the entire world.

The four non werewolf marauders hid behind a tree, watching as madam Pomfrey helped Remus into
the secret passageway down the whomping willow.

The waiting had always been the worst part. Waiting for Madam Pomfrey to leave, then waiting for his transformation to be over.

As soon as the healer would leave they'd sneak into the tunnel themselves, and listen to Remus's human screams turned into the howl of an animal. Only then, when they were certain he was wolf not human, did they themselves transform.

"Ready?" James asked, the rat that was Peter was already sitting on his shoulder.

In response Sirius had already turned into his dog, letting out a bark and wagging his tail. James was next, transforming into his glorious stag in all its beauty.

And finally, with a flick of her wand Aveline became to fade, soft orange glow replacing once she once stood. The hum of feathers could be heard, as the soft slap of wings sent a wind through the tunnel.

For in the place of Aveline Roiser, stood a mighty phoenix in color. A soft bask of red, yellow and orange, moving through her feathers like a hot summer sunset.

The four creatures made their way towards the wolf, and even as it growled and hissed it's sharp teeth, none of them were scared.

The first time Aveline ever saw Remus in wolf form, it had been quite shocking. For he looked like some sort of wolf animal you would stumble across in the forest. A thick coated cut of brown, razor teeth and sharp claws. Everything was so not remus, except for creatures eyes.

The same soft and wide brown ones that she knew so well, that practically looked at her like they were screaming to be saved.

It was in that moment, that Aveline truly understood what it meant to be a werewolf for the first time. For inside that creature who couldn't be tamed, was the soul and mind of her Remus screaming and trying to claw its way out of the monster it had become.

Like usual, the stag went into the room first, followed by the dog and the phoenix flying over head. It didn't take long for the werewolf to calm down, eventually nodding it's head into the dog and the stag, playfully snapping at the tale feathers of the phoenix.

If it was a normal full moon they would've let the wolf roam out in the woods, running and playing like little children in a meadow. However, due to the fact they were warned it would certainly be a bad one, the friends stayed in the tiny house. Distracting the werewolf from hurting itself, by jumping around and playing games like they normally would.

Only when they saw a peak of light coming through the window, and the wolf finally settled down to sleep, did the four animagus finally leave.

The Phoenix sweeping down, and letting a single tear drop from its eye onto the new scratch forming on the wolfs chest.
___________________

"It's remarkable how well this one has healed Minvera! Really in all his years, the boy has never healed so well!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed to Mcgonagall as the two woman stood over the bed of the sleeping werewolf.

Aveline Rosier, was hiding behind the door, about to knock to announce her presence. It was morning, and well the boys had gone to sleep Aveline couldn't. Infact, she was already dressed in her uniform and had a cup of coffee she charmed to always stay warm, and some chocolate in her hands for Remus. Behind her floated a plate of Remus's favourite breakfast foods, charmed to both float and stay warm.

She tossed the door open with her foot, both witches snapping their heads up to see her by.

"Oh Goodmorning Miss Rosier, I was wondering when I'd be expecting you," Madam Pomfrey greeted, for she was far used to it by now to see Aveline' Rosier show up in the hospital wing at earlier hours the morning after the full moon.

Mcgonagall smiled down at the girl very softly. Even though Aveline was not a Gryffindor, Minvera always adored her.

"Goodmorning goodmorning!" Aveline greeted back, moving to the side of Remus's bed and placing everything down for when he woke up. "Is he all alright?"

Madam Pomfrey nodded. "It's actually quite strange how well he is. Normally a blood moon is his worst transformation, he only got one tiny scratch, and it healed in the most remarkable way! In all my years I've never seen anything like it."

Aveline suddenly took great interest in looking out the window, trying her best for the woman to not see the smile that was about to erupt on her face. She very well knew why Remus's cut had healed so well, and it had everything to do with the fact she cried pretty phoenix tears.

"Is that so?" Mcgonagall asked, eyeing the back of Aveline's head with narrowed eyes.

Mcgonagall had her suspicions last year when James Potter and Sirius Black asked her hypothetically what legal repercussions would happen if they became illegal animagus. She also had her suspicions when Slughorn just kept happening to loose his best crystal vials, and Sprout kept complaining her mandrake plants were missing leaves.

"Miss Rosier you always have seemed interesting in healing, any ideas why might this be?" Mcgonagall asked carefully, and she watched as Aveline slowly turned around, her face red.

The girl let out a strange noise.

"Whatttt? Me, why would I have any idea? I certainly have zero clue that's for sure. I'm literally just a girl, a silly girl who um can't be late for potions!" Aveline rambled, and quickly she readjusted her bag on her shoulder then quite literally sprinted out of the room.

Madam Pomfrey gave Mcgonagall a look. "That was odd," the healer said, as she was hovering over Remus applying something on his forehead.

"Yes," Mcgonagall agreed, looking over to the clock that sat on the wall. "Class doesn't start for another two hours."

__________

"Mcgonagall is so on to us," Aveline hissed to James, pulling the boy into an empty hallway.

It was right before potions, and James looked utterly dead tired. He scratched his head giving her a very confused look, his hair even more messy then usual.

"Huh?" he asked, literally still half asleep.

"She knows! She knows were illegal an-"

"Mr Potter, Miss Rosier Goodmorning," the very woman strolled by, nodding her head at each of the students.

Aveline quite literally almost had a stroke, choking on her own words and letting out a odd sounding cough. James gave her an extremely weird look, he was much too tired to understand anything that was going on.

"Mr Potter you look rather exhausted, are you feeling alright?" the woman asked, tilting her head as she looked at James.

James yawned. "You know Minnie-"

"He's fine!" Aveline cut in, stepping on James's foot to get him to shut up. "He usually casts a charm to hide those eye bags, but this morning he didn't have' time. Right James?"

"Um-"

"Anyways we better run! Best not be late for potions!"

Mcgonagall watched as Aveline Rosier dragged a very confused James Potter down the halls. Shaking her head to herself she turned around, a smile tugging at her lips. Part of her was surprised that they went to such extreme illegal dangerous measures for their friends, but then again she really shouldn't have been.

Over the years she had watched those kids form such a bond it was more like their own little family. Full of the type of love that bonded people for life. Seeing this why she  became a professor.

So as she listened to the footsteps of Aveline and James fade away, all she do was wipe away the small tear falling down her cheek.

How lucky they were to have eachother, she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.4K 25
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...
1.5K 85 24
in which Gemma Hilton finds out buried secrets from the past. or in which a girl discovers there's more to everyone than meets the eye. (Slowburn...
79.9K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
980 57 19
Sanguine - (adj.) eagerly optimistic, especially under terrible circumstances. Evangeline was a pureblood witch, her parents' perfect porcelain doll...