Broken Compass /// Medieval L...

By --Lyric--

Brooke is a princess. Finally she has turned 16, perfect time for her to get married to a prince of her dream... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 2.5: Notes
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 + update
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Outro

Part 7

271 9 3
By --Lyric--

There is something I should probably mention. This village that i have been referring to as "The Village" actually has a name. Its called Skysteed.

Apparently the horses there came from the sky, or at least thats what the townsfolk believe. Probably just because they have silvery-blue coats with stock white manes.

When we rode into Skysteed, the first image of the town i got was the fields.  Before i even saw their houses, i was greeted with miles and miles of fields.

I smiled. Sure, in the palace, we had land, but most of it was used for hunting so I didn't get to see it a lot.

But these fields, were just miles of grass with those beautiful horses i was talking about before.

I don't know how long i was thinking about those horses or the fields, but before i knew it, houses started to appear.

They were small compared to the Palace, but I liked that. The palace always felt so empty, with so many rooms left untouched.

But here, the smaller houses seemed full of life. 

As we neared the houses, I started to see the people. There were children running around chasing each other, and others were drawing in the dirt with sticks. 

There was a market at the center, with butchers and bakers. 

I smiled again. Something about this seemed more like home than the palace ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 12.4K 46
Y/N:"I didn't tell him that you kicked me out. Jungkook fo..." Jimin:"I don't care.Don't talk to me,don't even look at me,and don't be noisy."
15.8K 421 17
⚠️TW: Discussions of self harm⚠️ - there will be no warning on each chapter as it is mentioned widely throughout the whole book. Things in this book...
23.1K 703 22
Piper, hacker genius, too smart for school and friends. Will Alex Vause change that? Or will they have the same thing in common and only have each ot...
48.5K 2.3K 32
Emma Swan and her daughter are on the run from her ex husband and his siblings. They escape to a town in Maine where they meet Regina Mills, a sassy...