Part 2

I woke up in my bed. I sat there for a few minutes, confused. Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs. What was i going to do? No matter what I said, my parents would still force me into marrying some prince.

As I moved my legs, I heard a crinkle from the bottom of the bed that sounded like paper.

I got up and walked over to the end of the bed to find what had made the noise.

I saw a piece of folded up paper on the floor, next to the end of my bed.

I bent over and picked it up, turning it around in my hands wondering what it was.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and started to unfold the paper.

Nothing. It was blank. Huh.

I stood up and held it up to the light. There was nothing. Interesting.

I folded the paper back up and stuck it in my pocket of my dress and headed downstairs.

There was no use hiding in my room forever. That wasn't going to change anything. 

I walked down the hall to the dining room. I was about to walk through the door when I heard chatter coming from inside the room.

I press my ear up against the door trying to hear what they are saying. 

"She needs a break from the castle. Keeping her here isn't helping anything." I heard Will say.

"What do you propose we do?" I heard my father respond.

"I say we have her stay in the village for a little bit. I know a family that would be willing to take her in."

And it was at the moment I realized they were talking about me.