Part 7

There is something I should probably mention. This village that i have been referring to as "The Village" actually has a name. Its called Skysteed.

Apparently the horses there came from the sky, or at least thats what the townsfolk believe. Probably just because they have silvery-blue coats with stock white manes.

When we rode into Skysteed, the first image of the town i got was the fields.  Before i even saw their houses, i was greeted with miles and miles of fields.

I smiled. Sure, in the palace, we had land, but most of it was used for hunting so I didn't get to see it a lot.

But these fields, were just miles of grass with those beautiful horses i was talking about before.

I don't know how long i was thinking about those horses or the fields, but before i knew it, houses started to appear.

They were small compared to the Palace, but I liked that. The palace always felt so empty, with so many rooms left untouched.

But here, the smaller houses seemed full of life. 

As we neared the houses, I started to see the people. There were children running around chasing each other, and others were drawing in the dirt with sticks. 

There was a market at the center, with butchers and bakers. 

I smiled again. Something about this seemed more like home than the palace ever had.