Part 5 + update

Update (feel free to skip ahead to the actual chapter): 

Hey guys, sorry for not posting for a little bit.  I somehow managed to get sick again (seriously, i keep getting sick, i'm so sick of it ngl) so i took a break from writing and I'm trying to get back into writing again.

I will probably get sick again, knowing me but i'm trying my best to stay healthy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay in my bed, wondering about what had happened earlier.

Was it possible Will could be right? That I could get out of this awful palace? And not be forced to marry some guy i didn't know?

I hoped he was right. I had learned before that hope only causes pain, but I didn't have much to lose anyway.

If this went the right way, I would be able to go into The Village, find someone i actually loved and be able to marry them and not some prince i didn't know.

If this went poorly, my father would say no and i would be forced to marry some guy, which is currently where my life seemed to be going anyway.

So it really mattered what my father decided. Whatever his verdict was, it could alter the whole course of my life.

I stood up and started to pace around my room.

I don't know how long i paced for, maybe it was minutes, maybe it was hours, i'm not sure but at some point I heard a knock at my door.

I opened to find Will standing there, a wide smile on his face.

"I did it," he said "Your going to The Village"