The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Just a girl and her rabbit against the world

1.8K 56 30
By bubblegumm1111

SIX YEARS LATER:

A girl with long blonde hair and robes tossed with yellow and gold, practically skipped the train hallways. A fuzzy looking ball of fluff was sitting in her arms, the rabbit Mr Honey she had named all those ago.

"Okay, eat a bucket full of onions or kiss severus on the lips?" Sirius asked, as he walked infront the girl.

Every couple seconds he'd throw his head over his shoulder and giggle at something she'd say. The two purebloods playing a very immature game of would you rather.

So far, they had established Sirius would rather stick his hair in a blender, shave off his eyebrows, rip his toenails off from the base, stab himself in the neck with a pencil, lick the toilet of the hufflepuff girls bathrooms, and eat a blended rabbit then
kiss Severus Snape on the lips.

The friendship between Sirius and Avelina was one of those weird unspoken things that from the moment the little first years were both names blood traitors, they had bonded for life. Without ever talking about it, Sirius had been dragging her around into all his mischief for the better part of six years. In fact, Aveline was sure even if she told Sirius she hated his guts and didn't want to be friends, he'd still be knocking on the Hufflepuff room demanding to hangout with her.

Truthfully she didn't mind, considering being friends with Sirius Black came with a whole lot of perks. Including always be surrounded by perhaps the most ridiculous group of Gryffindor boys she had ever met.

Though Aveline had made some of her own friends over the years, the hufflepuff being quite the popular one, it had become a known fact if you ever wanted to find her, Aveline Rosier was probably hanging out with the group known as the marauders.

Over the years they had become like some weird little family, one in which often landed Aveline in a bit of trouble. Regardless, she didn't regret anything .

Especially as they entered their usual compartment and was immediately greeted by the bear hug of James Potter— tackling both her and Sirius nearly to the ground.

"Prongs I legit just spent the entire summer with you," Sirius groaned, whipping off his cheek from where James gave him a wet kiss.

Over the summer Sirius had ran away in a haze of yelling and screaming from the house of Orion and Walburga. Aveline had found out the next morning, sitting at the breakfast table when Orion arrived by floo demanding to know if he was in the Rosier mansion. The next day she received a letter from Sirius himself, telling her she was at James and to not tell anyone about her whereabouts. It made her stomach sick just thinking about Sirius in distress, and though she was definitely happy he was safe now, she wasn't happy about the circumstances that got him there.

Regardless, as she watched James and Sirius bicker like brothers, he heart felt warm. Sirius deserved a loving family like the Potter's, it was clear he always had longed for such.

"Tink you'll never guess who was eyeing me on the platform earlier," James instantly began, and there was a collective eye roll from the group. "She wants me this year, I can feel it."

James had started calling Aveline Tink as in Tinker Bell ever since second year. It was quite endearing to hear again after the summer, a smile pulling over her face.

"She'd be a fool not to see it prongsie," she sighed, in a very sisterly fashion, sitting down her in usual seat next to Peter, giving the small boy a small hug as a greeting. 

"It's my year this year, I can feel it-"

"Can you now?" a new voice said, low and slightly grumpy as per usual.

All heads snapped at the doorway where the last member of their little group stood, one hand leaning  on the doorway as he raised his eyebrow at James.

Remus Lupin, standing their in all his glory with his
cable knit patterned sweater and slightly messy brown hair.

"DADDY'S HOME," Sirius bellowed, jumping out of his seat like the excited dog he was.

The shorter black haired boy tackled Remus in a hug, who was pretending to be annoyed by it, but they could all see the smile threatening to pull across his face.

"Sirius must you?" Remus groaned, awkwardly patting the boy on the head.

"Yes I must moony. You don't know what it's like to be void of da-"

He never got to finish that sentence because James smacked the back of the boys head, successfully getting him to shut up.  It was clear the Remus was exhausted, the full moon being a couple days ago.

There was heavy eye bags under his eyes, and he looked about two seconds away from collapsing. After giving a much lighter hug to James, who didn't tackle the boy, Remus sat down next to Aveline, his whole body dropping in exhaustion.

"Hey Aveline," he said softly, reaching over and pulling her into a side hug, his usual smell of soft mint and a hint of that smell only boys had filling her nose.

Everything Remus did was so casual it was infuriating. Like he just casually had that effortless cool aura about him that was hard not to be charmed by. Even as he let out a tired breath, slumping against his seat and running a tired hand through his hair, he still somehow looked cool.

Remus Lupin was the only person Aveline knew who could could eye bags look cool.

The rest of the train ride was composed of the marauders being quiet for once. Truthfully the only thing that could get James Potter and Sirius Black to shut up was a Remus Lupin who clearly needed sleep.

So, the conversation was kept very quiet between the four non werewolves, until ever so softly Remus's eyes fluttered close. The soft sound of his breathing feeling the compartment.

"Should I stick a piece of liquorice in his hair James?" Sirius asked, as he himself was working his way through a package of the sweet treat.

"No Sirius let him sleep," James responded, and Aveline was suddenly transported ten years into the future when James Potter would be a dad. He would be the dad of the year, she decided.

A knock on the compartment caused them all to jump a bit, though regardless of how loud it was Remus didn't move a muscle. His head now slightly slumped against Aveline's shoulder despite the fact he was neck was craned at an awkward angle to do so.

It just happened to be Lily Evan's, who poked her head in the comparement already looking annoyed. She was mentally preparing herself from one of James horrible comments, but instead she was met by silence, as all four sets of awake eyes stared at her.

"Er hi," she said awkwardly not used to being the first one to have to talk around James Potter.

"Good summer Evans?" James asked normally, not a hint of anything else present in his tone.

The red haired girl titled her head as if she was a bit confused, eyeing James carefully.

"Yes," she said slowly, before turning her eyes to Aveline. "Aveline you two are going to be late for the prefect meeting," Lily tutted.

Avelina resisted the urge to mutter an oh shit, as she looked to Remus who was sleeping peacefully beside her. Lily gave her a stern look before exiting the compartment.

Slowly, she reached her hand out, poking the werewolf in the cheek. He didn't even stir, so she resolved to reaching out and giving his shoulder a shake.

"Remus, quick Sirius is eating all your chocolate!" James called, and instantly Remus's eyes snapped open in an panicked haze, as he looked around the room to make sure that was in fact not happening.

He let out an annoyed yawn, a sleepy face laced across his features. It was a known fact that when you awoke Remus Lupin from his slumbers, he would most likely be rip your head of angry.

Aveline reached out very softly, placing a hand on his forearm.

"Lily says we ought to get going, prefect meeting," she reminded him, and he groaned with annoyance.

Sometimes, being a prefect was extremely annoying. Though Avelina was already in her uniform, Remus was not. The boy hastily pulling his trunk down with one arm and began rummaging through it quickly.

It was an utter mess, and Aveline had a hard time not letting it give her an eye twitch. It looked like he had just dumped his whole wardrobe in there,
in a piling heap of unrolled socks and squished jumpers.  He eventually found his white shirt, already having black pants on close en out to the school uniforms ones.

You see, being friends with four teenage boys it became usual for them to casually change their shirts infront of Aveline. In the whole six years she had been friends with the boys, never once did she even notice when James, Sirius or Peter did it. It was like watching your little brother change his shirt, who cared.

Remus though, as he tugged off his wool sweater cursing as he did, Aveline couldn't help but awkwardly glue her eyes to the floor, pretending to be particular interested in the pattern of the tiles. The boy threw the wrinkly white shirt on before throwing the trunk back up on the shelf.

"Look at my little prefects. My shining little rays of sunshine and rainbows-"

"Shut up padfoot," Remus groaned, placing his tie around his neck.

He began to make his way out of the train compartment, holding the door open and waiting for Aveline as he did. They made their way to the end of the train where the meeting was to be held, Remus hastily tying his tie as he did.

Aveline chatted to him softly, mostly about things he missed well he was sleeping, catching him up on all what their friends had told her. He didn't say much, though did nod everyonce in awhile, and that was enough for her.

They were about to open the door to the compartment when Remus paused, mumbling a shit, as he pulled his silver badge out of his pants pocket. He began fumbling with it, trying to pin it to his chest only for it to go on very crooked.

"Here," Aveline said, reaching out and grabbing it from his hands.

Their hands were a complete contrast. His large and her small, his covered in scars and rough skin well her were soft and pale. As her hands brushed against his she felt a little shock, as she delicately took it in her own.

She reached up, Remus looking down and watching as she placed it in the right position on his chest. They were rather close, to the point she could feel his warm breath moving down her spine.

Once she was finished with the pin, without saying anything she moved her hands to tie. Straightening it out along with his collars. Merlin, sometimes this boy was a mess.

"There," she said softly, patting his chest. "What would you do without me Lupin?" she joked.

For the first time that day she saw a genuine smile flash' across his face. Warm brown eyes looking down at her with amusement as he let out a soft chuckle.

"My knight in shining armour," he joked, and for some reason that made Aveline blush, making her immediately turn towards the door for the meeting.

"You a right mess sometimes you know that Lupin?" she said over her shoulder, her hand on the knob of the door.

The boy shrugged, he hadn't taken his eyes off of her the entire time, the amused expression still on his face

"Good thing one of us has our shit together then hey?"

Aveline rolled her eyes very playfully, before pulling open the door that would lead them to the next hour of very boring prefect meetings.

___________

Like Aveline predicted, the meeting was going so dreadfully dull she herself had a hard time not falling asleep. It physically looked like it was taking everything Remus had not too as well, the boy crossing his arms as he leaned back in his chair, clearly not amused.

This year the Head Girl and Boy were two ravenclaws, who unfortunately acted like the rule book was some sort of bible, and insisted on going through every point in the prefect handbook.

Though Aveline was a Hufflepuff, she sat beside Remus and Lily, abandoning her fellow housemates. It's not that she didn't like her fellow Hufflepuffs, truly she had many friends that shared her yellow colors. Though unfortunately her fellow sixth year prefect was Amos Diggory, probably the most annoying git in the entire house who just so happened to have an intense crush on Aveline Rosier.

Everyonce in awhile she would kick Remus's foot when she saw him nodding off, and everytime she tried to hide her laughter at his sleepy expression.

From across the room she was very much aware of
pretty much all of Slytherin house glaring at her. Most harsh her brother, who was a Slytherin prefect.

Aveline Rosier the pureblood Hufflepuff was definitely not popular among the sacred 28 kids. In fact, if they casted a vote amongst them, Avelina Rosier and Sirius Black would for sure come out as the most hated individuals.

Eventually Aveline and Remus took to playing hidden thumb wars inbetween them, despite the harsh looks they were getting from Lily.

But could she blame them?

They were going on a near hour of the most boring people ever to exist reading from the most boring book to ever exist.

"Your cheating!" Aveline whispered as Remus won the thumb war for the tenth time in a row.

"Cheating?" he whispered back, looking utterly offended. "It's not my fault you have tiny tinker bell hands!"

Aveline sent him a glare, threatening to flick him in the ear with her hands. This only caused Remus to let out a very audible chuckle, and at once almost every single set of eyes turned to look at them.

Considering they were in a room of Hogwarts best students, interrupting the meeting was not something that happened often.

"Mr Lupin, Miss Evans, Miss Rosier, is there something you'd like to say to the group?" The head girl began, her eyes looking down at the three in pure irritation.

Lily looked utterly horrified by being associated with the two, her face bright red as she tried to make it look like she wasn't with them as much as possible. Remus didn't seem to care, his face trying to hide a smile  with his hand as he leaned back in his chair. And Aveline, though sitting up straight as she usually did, was equally as amused, though she clearly had more of a hard time hiding her laughter then Remus. She felt the boy kick her from beside her, a clear signal to try and shut her mouth.

"Oh most definitely not Hannah," Aveline answered for the group, nodding her head energetically. "Remus here just has a cold, he has a weird cough that's all."

Hannah raised her jet black eyebrow, staring into Aveline's eyes intensely.

"Need I remind you of rule #676 in the handbook that states prefect must never lie," Hannah stated,
having literally all the rules memorized.

Remus and Aveline dramatically nodded their heads, as if they truly did care about all 3300 prefect rules, they too had them memorized.

"Definitely one of my favourite rules," Remus muttered loud enough for Hannah to hear.

The head girl tutted her lips, before turning around to continue discussing rule #1346.

"Only 1 954 rules to go," Aveline groaned, leaning her head on Remus's shoulder.
___________

Hannah really did seem to have it out for them after that, because in a "random" draw Lily, Aveline and Remus just happened to be the names picked to do the end of trip train check when the train arrived.

Meaning they had arguably the worst first day job, of staying behind and checking each and every compartment, as well as cleaning up any garbage left behind. It usually means they would be late for the feast, and was commonly known as the job given to the least favourite prefects of the Head Girl and Head boy.

"You two I swear Potter has been rubbing off on you too much!" Lily chided, as they began to check the empty train.

All three of them hand their wands drawn, flashlights on as they looked in compartments and under seats.

"Lils, you know Aveline is a piece of work, regardless if James is around," Remus mused, as he leaned against the door frame, watching Aveline check underneath one of the seats in the compartment across from him. The girl in question snapped her head up when she heard him, flipping him off as she rolled her eyes.

Lily watched the gesture, and this time she was the one fighting back a smile. All signs of annoyance out of her face as she looked at Remus, giving him a very knowing look.

"What?" Remus asked, throwing open the door to the next compartment and checking it.

"Nothing," Lily answered. "You two are funny that's all."

"Funny?" Aveline joined in, poking her head out of the compartment she was in.

She had been standing on the seat to check the upper shelves, so it looked as if her head was floating in mid air when she did. Lily looked up at the girl, giving her the same look she gave Remus moments ago.

Lily didn't really elaborate after that, so shrugging Aveline went back to her job, not quite understanding what she was trying to insinuate. Remus and Aveline had always been particularly close out of the group. Perhaps it was because they were the only two with their heads screwed on the right way, but then again that was debatable.

As usual the train was empty, for literally who would want to hang around on a train when a grand feast was waiting them. Remus found a couple left jackets, and Lily found a textbook already left behind, but besides that it was dreadfully dull and all full of boring nonesense.

Luckily, a carriage was left behind for them, so they didn't have to make the long walk back to the castle. Remus Lupin, the ever gentleman he was, of course had to help both the girls up by offering him his hand. Rightfully so Lily was still a bit pissed at the two of them, and spent most of the carriage ride with her arms crossed, ignoring Remus and Aveline's conversation.

Though when she did talk, she somehow managed to bring James up in every single conversation. This wasn't lost on Remus and Aveline, who gave eachother a look.

When they got to the castle it was already dark, the sight of the many rooms lit up by glowing torches greeting them. Aveline could barely contain her excitement, for this year that was certainly going to be the best one yet. She let out a little squeal, grabbing Remus by the arm as she quite literally jumped for joy. The boy let out a bit of a scoff, smiling down at the girl nonetheless.

"This year Remus, mark my words is gonna be the best one yet!" she told the boy, practically looking like she was gonna float away she was so excited.

"I swear you and James say that every year," Lily groaned from beside the two.

"And one of these years my dear Lily," Aveline began, running a few steps ahead of the other two and turning around dramatically, "we are gonna be right."

And with that, they watched as Aveline Rosier practically slipped into Hogwarts for the first time that year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.
5.2K 119 38
Hope Piquery the pure-blood girl who had everything she could have ever asked for a perfect life her dad being the president of the MACUSA, her mothe...
980 57 19
Sanguine - (adj.) eagerly optimistic, especially under terrible circumstances. Evangeline was a pureblood witch, her parents' perfect porcelain doll...
27K 656 36
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬." oc x sirius black; maraude...