Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

34

755 30 10
By Itgworl_

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Joshua I need my phone." He reached over to the night stand with out looking and passed my phone.

"Hello?"

"Shawty..." I heard Dave voice.

"Wussup?"

"What do you mean? You good?"

"I am fine, it is 5 in the morning David ."

"It's is 8 where are you?"

"I am in Nevada."

"What you doing out there?"

"Dave we haven't spoken in 2 weeks, I am living life." Joshua kissed on my neck.

"I just been on the move, you gotta get with the program baby."

"Okay, I am not around right now."

"Don't be like that, it was just a joke."

"No it wasn't."

"We the way I said it was supposed to be taken as a joke. I just been busy."

" well... I'm busy now, so I'll call you if I remember."

"Damn it's like that?"

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I just missed you." Joshua held out his hand.

"What?" I asked and he didn't answer and he kept his hand out and I put my phone in his hand and he took it and ended the call.

"Don't play with me Amil."

"I didn't-" He sat up and I turned turn towards him and I wrapped my arms around him. "I am sorry."

"Don't play with me right now."

"I am not, i am sorry baby. Come on let's lay back down."

"Don't answer his call when you are with me." He said sternly.

"I didn't know-"

"Don't disrespect me, I am not playing."

"Okay."

"Do you understand?" I nodded. "Now take your ass to bed."

"Are you mad at me?" He rubbed through his hair and he groaned and got up. "I am not sleepy." He ignored me.

He walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

My phone started ringing and I reached over and grabbed it and David was calling me back and I just sat it back down. I heard the shower cut on.

"I guess he's mad." I sighed and got up and put on my robe and I went in the bathroom. "Baby."

It is 5 o'clock in the morning and this man is up in the shower. He does this shit every time you get mad. I do not know what's wrong with him. I really do not feel like getting in the shower,

I got undressed and re did my ponytail tighter and I slipped in behind him. His back was turn towards me.

I slid the door shut and I froze at the sight of his bare skin.

I softly kissed around his back and he pulled me in front.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect you." I kissed his chest.

"Don't do that shit again, that is out of line." I nodded. "I am serious."

"I know baby, I know. I won't do it again." I kissed his chest and he glared down at me.

He look so good when he was upset.

"Josh-" he wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me to his lips. "Mmm." I grabbed his wrist and let my other hand rubbed up his arm.

He used his other hand to pulled the scrunchie out my hair and I felt it flopped against my wet back. The kiss became nasty. I didn't even realize he pushed me up the water.

He smacked my ass and gripped it and turned me around and I tried to catch my breath and he pulled my hair roughly and I snapped out of the trance.

"Shit, Josh."

"Lift that leg up." I did as told and his tip brushed again my clit and I jumped. "Relax, lift that fucking leg up." I lift at my leg and he poked at my entrance until he slid in.

"Shit." I trembled. "Wait."

"I gotchu baby." He wrapped his hand in my hair and let the other rest on my hip. "You ready?"

"Yes." He started out slow.

"This pussy miss me baby."

"I know." I let my head drop but was instantly got pulled back up and he sped up and went deeper and harder. "Shit." I hissed.

"You been wanting this dick, haven't you baby?"

"Yes."

"Why you didn't ask?"

"I can't- shit." He pulled my hair roughly. "Fuck fuck fuck." I squealed.

"Take that dick." He slapped my ass with his free hand on roughly Palm, mine, right boob. "Look at that pussy swallowing this dick. Nasty ass bitch."

"Ugh!" I yelled. "Oh my fucking- yes." I rested my hands on against the glass.

"Mhm, take that fucking dick."

"I am taking this dick baby! Why are you fucking me like-"

He grabbed my neck with his other hand and crashed my lips into his. He stuck his tongue into my mouth, and i sucked on it.

"You so motherfucking nasty, ou girl."

" yes I'm your nasty bitch baby. Oh god!"

"This my pussy baby."

" yes, baby! Oh my-" I gasped. "This is your pussy baby."

"You gave my pussy up? Huh?" he granted through his teeth and went even deeper and I jumped at the slight pain.

"Josh-"

" shut the fuck up." He slapped my ass. "That's how you want to do me?"

"Shit. I am going to come."

"You gone play me baby?"

"I am sorry! Ou shit. This dick so good." He groaned random shit in my ear.

"Who got the best dick?"

"You got the best dick! Yes!" He kissed me and I stuck out my tongue and he spit in my.

"Freak ass bitch, I feel that shit! Give it too me baby." I held eye contact and him and he licked my lips and his tongue slither into my mouth and we fought for dominance and he eventually won and his lips smother my lips and as he pulled away, I bet his bottom lip and he hiss. "Fuck me."

"You want that dick bitch?"

"Yes, fuck me."

" just like that, ou throw that ass back. Right there, there you go. I feel that shit, give me that me that pussy baby."

"I am coming?"

"Nut on this dick Nasty bitch. Yup. Yup."  I came hard. It was like a soothing sensation and a shock of electric all at the same time. "Oh yeah, look at that. Good girl. Breath baby." He smack my ass and I gasped air and he pulled my head back and bit my ear.

"Oh my fucking gosh, yes yes yes." I squealed.

it felt like my fucking ears were stuffed and I couldn't hear shit, but his groans and grunts and growls

"I hate you so fucking much! Why you doing this to me?" I felt him nibbling and sucking on my shoulders. "This big ass dick. Yes, ou damn." I groaned.

" I hate your ass to."

"Fuck you!"

"I am fucking this pussy up? That why you mad baby? You missed is the dick? Huh?"

"Yes I missed this dick, fuck I am going but again. Ou fuck, ou shit. Give me all that dick!"

"Fuck!" He groaned under breath. " I am going to nut."

"Yes yes yes!" I came for the second time and even the feeling of him pulling out, made me cum harder.

My body missed being destroyed from the inside. I love how he made my pussy feel when he stretched me out.

He groaned loudly and I dropped to my knees and I wrapped my lips around his tip tightly, and he is the shot down my throat and i milked him and I rubbed the tip on my tongue and  her glared down at me.

" I love your nasty ass." He grabbed my hair roughly and pull me up to his lips. Damn near suck my lips off my face, he pulled me back and I stuck out my tongue and he spit in my mouth and kissed me tongue first, and we made out for another five minutes.

We watched it and got the shower. Now a bitch was tired.

"Do you have work today?" I threw on some panties. " do you want me to put back on my pajamas or can I sleep like this?"

" you don't have to wear pajamas, I told you that already. I switch my schedule up a little bit and I am off for three days. I just wanted to spend some time with you." I smiled.

" your workaholic ass took off for me?" He laughed and nodded. "Awe..." I crawl in the bed with me and he helped me get settled in to the bed.

"Come on." He wrapped his arms around me. " You are so beautiful baby." He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly.

"Thank you baby." He kissed my lips softly. "I love you baby."

"I love you too." I closed my eyes and enjoy the feeling of him, kissing me softly around my face. "Go to bed." 

"I am trying?" I wrapped my arms around him and threw my leg over him. He trailed his finger up and down my back, and before I knew it I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 943 15
Read at your own risk!!
9.8K 623 23
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023
9.8K 657 15
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !
293K 8.9K 35
Just have to find out 😉