Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters๐Ÿซ‚
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

31

911 36 5
By Itgworl_

" I am not being mean, I just said that you have a lot of time to talk at work." I laughed. " you talk to me damn near half of your work shift."

" that's what happens when you are the boss baby. I do what the fuck I want."

"Ou." We laughed. "That's hot."

"Yeah act like you fucking know." He FaceTimed me and I answered. "You look beautiful."

" You are talking bullshit, my hair is not done, I am in bedtime clothes."

" I love when you look like this. It's easier to play with-"

"Aht! Mm Mm. No we are not doing that." He laughed.

" I wasn't even going to say no crazy shit. If I was going to say some crazy shit I would've said- can I say it?"

"No it's going to be something very unnecessary." I bit my lip and he loosened his tie. "Your tie is alway tight."

"Like your pussy." I hissed at his words. "No but you are making me hot baby."

"I am not even doing anything."

"Watching you lay like that gives me flashbacks. Shit." He groaned and I crossed my legs.

" you always do this shit, you need to stop."

"You are making my dick hard." I covered my ears and he laughed and got up.

he made my body crave him.

"Well fix it." I laughed softly.

"I am about to."

"Okay." I watched as he unbuttoned his pants and I thought he was just going to reposition himself, and this man pulled out his dick and it hung. "Joshua." He sat down.

He started stroking himself and I couldn't look away. I wished I was there.

"Ou." He groaned and it did something to me. "Keep talking."

"I don't know what to say."

"How was your day baby?" His groans became rough. "Talk to me baby."

"I- I doing really do anything today. I want food shopping and I reorganized my house." I pulled my hair to one side, a bitch was getting hot.

"Mhm."

"I went to- I want you so bad right now." I watched as his eyes lower and he bit bit his lip. "Baby."

"Yes baby?" He spit on it and went back to work.

I have never experienced no shit like this but I love it. I wish I could crawl through this fucking phone.

"Fuck." He growled and I couldn't control my body from moving. "I miss you baby."

"I miss you too baby."

"Show me that you miss me baby."

I thought about it for a second, and I reached into my nightstand and grabbed my vibrator.

I set up the phone the best way I know how, but really, I was in a rush. I took off my shorts and moved my panties to the side and soon at I turn on my vibrator and touched my clit and I was already wet.

"Look at that pussy glistening."

"Shit." I turn up my vibration and I let his grunts and groans flow through my ears.

"Good girl, play with that pussy baby. You are gonna make me nut. Them big ass titties."

"Joshua." I moaned.

"Yes baby, come for me."

"Josh." I squealed.

"I see it baby, you are doing such a good job." I imagined his dick stretching me out and if I focused in on his voice, I could still feel him inside of me from flashbacks. "Shit." He hissed.

"Baby."

"That pussy so wet, you gonna come for me?"

"Yes, I am gonna come."

"You still my nasty bitch."

"Yes." I groaned. "I am still your nasty bitch."

"Mhm." I felt myself get to the edge. "That pretty pussy dripping baby. I wish I was there. I about to nut baby. Shit shit shit!" He groaned loudly.

"Fuck!" I screamed, feeling the feeling rush throughout my body. "Ugh!" I arched up and I flopped back down.

I came down from my highs and looked at the phone and watch the nut drip from his dick.

"Shit!" He growled he continued to stroke himself until he milked himself. "Fuck Amil." I watched him finish up and he fixed himself and walked out the framed and I got up and cleaned off my vibrator and use the bathroom and use the bidet to wash myself off quickly.

I change my panties and put back on my shorts.

"Amillion!" He called out.

"Joshua!" I mocked him. "What's wrong baby?"

"I need you baby." He sighed.

" we already talked about this." I sighed.

"I know... you are just temptation in your form. You have to be like a music, sex demon or something." I laughed.

" no, you are, the way you fucked me that last time. I am not the Demon here. Trust me on that one." He laughed.

Macy started calling me.

"Hold up Josh Macy is calling."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up.

I never said it back to him before but why not? I love him, but I'm just not in love with him.

"Hello?"

"Bitch do you see these weird ass bitches joining forces?"

" who?"

"Gia and the bitch call me LuLu, that weird ass fanned out ass bitch. You know that you were fucking that bitch man and now y'all so buddy buddy, calling each other twin."

"Send it to me." I flopped on my couch and went to my Instagram and I was tagged in a story. "Who is this?" I clicked it and it was from his baby mom.

" bitches will throw all of their morals out the window just the fuck on the rich nigga. Baby you can have him, he is not even worth it." She shook her head. "He fuck on you and then come home and lay with me. I bet you you don't know shit about me. He lies so fucking much, you're a little ass girl. We are 10 years older than you. What you doing fucking with a big dog, I can promise you you are not ready. But let me stop if I have to be one of these bitches up.

"Macy get your ass over here now." I hung up and called Dave.

"Yo shawty doo wop." He answered. "I miss you, I was just about to call you."

" why the fuck is your baby Mom tagging me in videos?"

" She did what?" His tone immediately changed.

" she fucking tagged me in a video on her story of her saying that I can have you and you're not worth it. How the fuck does she even know me? She obviously don't know me talking crazy how she talking. That bitch gonna get her self hurt for real." I scoffed. " Gia ain't tell you the good shit, I can tell you right now. She did not tell you the real shit that you need to know because fucking little bitch like me, I will fuck up your life for real."

" What are you talking about? hold up because I'm blocked from her Instagram." He sighed.

" when the fuck did her and Gia become friends? Everybody know how I get, then she posting about libra shit. Bitch obviously you don't know me because I'm a Libra too. But I'm a shoot the difference between a September libra and October libra since we talking about zodiac signs. Bitches swear that that shit is a weapon or some type of scare tactic like a bitch won't real life beat you the fuck up."

"I don't know man, no one heard the cares, she probably is friends with her because Gia probably whispering bullshit in her ear."

" That is so fucking Joe, I should go upstairs and beat Gia ass for real." I I kept reloading my messages.

That bitch need to say something to me direct or I don't hear shit. How the fuck is he your man and you're acting like a side chick.

I decided to text Gia.

I sent her the pictures that Macy sent me.

*6 attachments*
Since when?- Me

Girl, I knew you were going to say something about it🤣🤣 she became my friend because the same way you snake me, she was there for me.- 267-887-****

" oh my god what the fuck is this delusional bitch talking about. Like girl do she even know that you fucked her man first." I snapped.

" This some weird ass shit, hold up I'ma call you back. She doing too much."

This bitch done hit a whole new level of goofiness. This is the Internet shit that I'm always talking about. She act as a motherfuckers is crazy.

"Hello? Did your little side bitch tell you? Because I know that's why you're calling me." She yelled. " Dave, you are such a fucking bitch."

" you are fucking weird, that's why I don't fuck with you now. And stop being on the Internet acting like we in a fucking relationship. you know what the fuck is up, so why do you be on the net acting like you fucking crazy?"

" her ex best friend hit me up and I gotta hear from her that you guys are fucking around. I saw that bitch outside the shop and I should've punched the shit out of her."

" ain't nobody touching nobody."

" oh, what are you gonna do? What is that your bitch now?"

" You so fucking mixi, how did you even get in contact with her ex best friend anyway."

" I am not mixi,that bitch hit me up. And she was a cute girl and she invited me out and I went out with her and she was telling me all of this shit. I am sick of having to find out shit from complete strangers. Why can't you just be real with me, why can't you just tell me the truth."

" look how you act, the first thing you did was go to the Internet. You don't even know if I'm really fucking this girl or not. You still don't know but you active on Internet right now."

" well, the bitch said that she saw you coming and go in to her room. So that's where you been, instead of spending time with your family you been fucking on some black bitch."

" come on with all the black shit, I'm black and you have kids with my black ass. With your dumb stupid ass, how would you feel if someone said that about our daughter?"

" my daughter looks like her mother, nobody can't say shit about my daughter."

" what the fuck do you see when you look at that little girl, both of our daughters is the splitting image of me. You are so fucking ignorant, with your goofy ass. you are a fucking weirdo."

" whatever nigga."

" aye watch your fucking mouth, you're not black... Right? You not fucking black, so watch your mouth. I can't believe I chose to have two beautiful black little girls with you."

" boy by, this is the same motherfucker who is on the Internet saying that he wasn't black and he was Dominican. You start fucking around with the one black bitch and now you're such a black king. No you're a nigga, just like the rest of them."

I shook my head.

" oh, did you thought I forgot that. Now motherfuckers just want to be black so bad when it works out in your favor."

" you know what that was about, I regret that shit every day. You are such a fucking bitch, bro. I don't fuck with you, and I will never marry you and I will never be with you for real. You will never have 100% my love. You are a fucked up individual and you wonder why you have nobody around you, except for a bunch of bitches who hate themselves. You are always crying about wanting better friends but you're not a good person. You're fucking so miserable, All you do is sit around and judge other people when your situation is the exact same, if not worse."

" my life is like this because of you. Do you hear me? Because of you. I gave you two fucking kids and this is how you do me?!" She yelled into the phone. " I was here before all of this bullshit. I was here before the money, the fame, this ugly ass house, all of these ugly black ass fat bitches you be fucking. I was here when you were broke in the streets, acting like you were a real hood nigga. Fuck you. You want to call me a bitch your mom is a bitch. She should've raised you better. she should've raised you to be a fucking man instead of her fucking boyfriend. you are grown as fuck and you still live with your parents."

" bitch you watch your mouth. you fucking bum. Before you go live with your broke ass mom on her couch. You don't do shit was sit on your ass all day. You ain't nothing to the house, but bad ass vibes. My house cause millions of dollars, and guess what you know how I paid for that shit?hm? with cash fucking money. I don't have time to sit around and try to play interior designer. You sure do like to get motherfucking pictures in that bitch. You groupie ass bitch, stop talking about my family before I start talking about yours. You are a fucking bum, you don't do shit you don't get no fucking money. you're not even on my level. Every bitch that I fuck got money, you're the only bitch I fuck that don't got no fucking money. You don't got no hustle. I don't live with my parents no more, my parents live with me. There's a difference, you will never make me feel bad for having my parents around to take care of my kids because you can't do it by yourself. I have to keep them there to make sure that you take care of my fucking kids. My parents are there to help, they feed the kids, they take care of the kids. Including your son, and you always go out your way to fucking disrespect them."

" I do not give a fuck, fuck you and them. You don't get to say whatever you want to say to me and then think i am-"

" Yeah, pack your shit you gotta be out my crib. You can leave the kids there my parents will be there as you know. you can do whatever you want. Get out my fucking house, by time I'm there all your shit need to be out my house. Leave the car, you can keep all the clothes and the jewelry and the bags. Anything left by time I get there will be donated or thrown in the fucking trash. Simple." I hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 675 24
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023
522K 12.2K 77
Just read