Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters๐Ÿซ‚
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

28

849 38 3
By Itgworl_

" I don't know he told me he was gonna be here all day. I just want to surprise him because I think I convinced him that I'm never coming to New York." Me and Macy walked down the street and I saw Loco and Smiley outside so I knew he was in there.

"Smiles!" I yelled and he looked up and he had the goofiest smile.

"Mili!" I shushed him and he laughed and he got up and hugged me.

"Loco." He got up and hugged me. "How you been?"

"Great."

" Your daughter is so cute, she got them fucking hands to." He nodded. "Train her young."

"You got too." He hugged me again. "The BM in there."

"Oh okay, should I leave?" He shrugged.

"Do what you want." I nodded and he patted the seat beside him and I sat down.

"This is my sister Macy."  She greeted them. "My fucking baby." She sat on my lap.

"You are cute." She pointed to Loco and he smiled.

It's so funny watching her use my old game. That's how i used to always get their attention. Just by simply saying you're handsome. She really did to watch me and pick up my ways, I am honored. 

"Thank you, so are you."

Some light skin girl came out and stood in front of us on the phone.

"That is lulu." Loco whispered and I nodded.

she is prettier in person, basic as fuck, but still pretty. She's probably became the girl that he talks about the songs. Or maybe she is just simple.

"Ma I ain't doing that shit, you can't watch my kids for one day? It's not about that though. We want to take a trip, without the kids. They always watch the kids. We just wanna take a fucking trip. Is that so bad. Because he's my man, what do you mean?" Her accent was so cute. "Okay ma, that is my business. He is the father of my kids and yes, we go through shit but- okay ma it's fine..." she hung up and she walked back in the store.

"Come on I want something to drink." Macy got up and pulled me out my seat and we walked in the store. " what the fuck are we doing? We did not come here to sit outside the store. Go talk to your man or we can just leave. It's that simple."

I walked to the register and it seemed like they were having some type of event, because as we are in everything. I would've came on a different day. I know that he was saying that he was going to be at the shop all day, but I didn't know he was having a whole party or something.

"Hey, can I help you?"

"What do you want to drink?" I asked Macy.

"Amil." He walked up beside me.

"Dave... why are we whispering?" I looked at Macy and she seemed annoyed.

" he can't talk right now his family is here. His girlfriend is here." She said simply and he sighed and he kept looking forward to make it not seem like we were talking and I instantly ordered a Lyft.

We not doing this.

"Can we talk around the back?" I looked up from my phone and he still wasn't looking at me and I looked at Macy and she had the same face.

" This is not the grand of auto Stripclub, the fuck?" She laughed awkwardly frowned up her face.

" I am not a hooker. I'm not gonna meet you around back. What the fuck? Why didn't you tell me she was gonna be here I would've never came. I mean, I ain't mad but you can't even look at me. This shit is fucking ridiculous." I laughed. "what y'all working things out? I heard her say it. you can't talk? Okay." I laughed and paid for the drink and me and Macy made our way out the store.

"Bye y'all."

"You leaving?"

" yeah, he can't even fucking talk to me without looking at the fucking ceiling. I didn't know they were back together."

" I just found out because she said it." Loco shrugged.

i talked until the Lyft got here

" I flew a hour out here for no fucking reason." They shook they head. "I am happy got to see y'all tho, I haven't seen y'all in forever." I hugged them and Macy said her goodbyes and the Lyft pulled up and we got in the Lyft and somebody tapped on the window and I looked up and it was David.

"Just go sir." I waved him off and stuck up my middle finger and the driver drove off.

" well that didn't go as planned."

" did you see-" I laughed. " this nigga was shaking in his fucking boots, like what? like you really cannot look at me, what if I was a fan, she would've never known. I think he was definitely being weird."

" I mean we know that you guys are not together but damn. You couldn't even get a proper greeting. What if you were just a fucking customer? That was too motherfucking strange for me, talking about can we meet around back? Bitch do she suck dick for $40?" I laughed deeply.

" real shit like what? See this is why you don't be trying to do the extra for a sneaky link because what?"

" yes, you need to find nigga that is on the same type time that you on. Because he has a whole fucking girlfriend now, that was the whole point of choosing him over Josh, right? Or over Jaleb right? Then they were planning a whole fucking couples retreat, when was he going to tell you?"

"He don't have to tell me shit, but I thought we had that type of respect between each other. The funny part about it is he act like he hates this bitch so much. but then I tell you, he's not gonna leave her. He's not gonna leave her at all." I shook my head and my phone started ringing and it was Dave.

I didn't answer.

I went on tiktok and he called again and I watched it ring and it hung up and he called again and I watched it again and he called again and I watched it again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why you leave? We could've talked."

"Hold up I am the phone with Brandon." I lied.

"Who the fuck is Brandon?"

"I might call you back."

" hold up who the fuck is this new Nigga? Amillion... don't do that."

"Hold up." I hung up and put my phone on do not disturb.

"What you know about Loco?"

"He likes Spanish girls and white women but he will fuck anybody. he fucked Gia. I wouldn't do it so you shouldn't." She nodded. "Has Nasir called?"

" he called me this morning but I told him that we were coming here today and when we got off the plane I text him and yeah I haven't called him back. He probably went from come back. I'll call him when we get to the hotel."

"I really wanted some dick tonight." I sighed. " I should've just kept fucking with Joshua, now I'm helping him get his marriage together, and now I am dickless." She laughed.

" Who is better between the two?"

" Joshua. I think the first time me and David has sex, it was so shocking that he fucked that good. I know he was a whore, but I wasn't expecting it. My body went crazy. But that's the same thing with Joshua. I didn't expect him to fuck me like a fucking, what can I say... his opps sister." She laughed. " I am dead ass serious, the sex was so fucking toxic. If I didn't have a good mind, I honestly think I would've let him destroy my life, that's how good the sex was. But I made promises to myself that I have to keep. But that dick, I still dream about it sometimes, and every think about or every time I speak to him it tests my willpower. But I'm a strong ass bitch."

"Period."

"Periodt!" I yelled. " but Dave's sex is still out of this world and it makes my body feels great, he is good enough to make me forget about Josh. He makes me want to do things to him that I haven't done before. I feel like Dave is my desired body type. He's tall and he's husky and he looks so fucking good. I wanna swallow his dick every time. With both of them it's either they on the same level because of different shit or Josh is better. Most of the time it gives the same level. But with Josh it was different, I can't explain it. Then the last time we had sex oh my gosh... it was like he was trying to take my soul or make me go crazy he was pulling the strings of my fucking brain. And the way he was speaking to me- I already told you how he speaks to me. He is so verbal and rough and disrespectful. And I love it. He was on demon mode and I think I came at least seven times. I swear to God, no lie. He fucked every less ounce of fluid out of me. I was so fucking tired. The feeling was overwhelming, but I would love to feel that way again. It was so fucking overwhelming, it felt so good to the point where I couldn't even breathe, I think I passed out a couple of times but I would love to feel that again." She shook her head.

" I need to have some sex like that because I'm young and dumb, I have every right to be and I would've submitted my whole being to that man." I laughed. "I am glad that I met Nasir though. He was fucking the shit out of me when I was in Vegas. Plus he was amped up because his business started doing so fucking well. I felt like we were celebrating every time we had sex." I shook my head. " he is such a gentleman and he is so nice. We went out to eat and then we did so much shit together in Vegas."

"I wanna go back too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 29 21
Y/n gets feeling.... but gets hurt, what will she do then
12.9K 815 18
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !
11.2K 675 24
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023