Down Goes Santa: The Sequel (...

By SafeHeaven_08

Danger Force is getting themselves ready for Christmas. From making the nice list to fulfilling their own spe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 11

206 7 19
By SafeHeaven_08

"But, but how? Why?" Mika paced about in SWAG. "What have I been missing?"

"Just accept it, Mika," Chapa smirked. "You're gonna get a headache."

"My head already aches! Might as well find out the full truth!" She left.

"Where is she going?" Bose asked.

"Let's find out." Everyone followed Mika behind.

In the Man's Nest, Ray was scrolling through EnvyGram; looking at Bose's mom, Celia's posts.

"Ray, about Santa claus," Mika started.

"Ugh, what?"

"Can we meet him?"

"Pfft. You're just wasting your time. Right, Ray?" Chapa asked

"Y-Yeah. Chapa's right. Just rela-"

"Don't tell me to relax. I just found out I was wrong for following science. Science. I will NOT relax." Mika fussed.

Chapa walked through the sliding door, humming a lovely tune, leaving the rest behind.

Ray sighed. "Thank god she's gone."

"Why?" Bose furrowed his eyebrows.

Ray watched the door. "I have a confession."

"Wh-what-?"

"I don't know Santa." Ray admitted.

Miles almost lost balance, Mika's jaw dropped and Bose dramatically gasped.

"And I don't even think he exists."

Same reaction all over again. Just...more exaggerated.

"I was only joking at first but then it sort of got out of hand and she looked so happy so I couldn't tell her."

"'Sort of'?"

"Well, you can't tell her now. She'll be crushed!" Bose said.

Mika stepped forward. "But if we don't, when she finds out, she'll be more devastated that we lied to her."

"Why do you guys like putting me in awkward situations?" Bose ran his fingers through his hair.

Just then, Chapa stepped in. Even happier. "Have you settled a date for Santa to come meet us?"

"N-No?"

"How come?"

"Uhh..." they all exchanged looks. "He's busy." Miles said.

"Uh-huh? Anyway, I'm gonna go." Chapa walked awkwardly to the tubes.

"Where're you going?" Bose's curiosity got the best of him.

Ray poked his ribs harshly. "Let her leave." He whispered.

"Oh uhh," she prolonged the 'uh' in order to think of an excuse but she couldn't think of anything.

"You're going to see the mall Santa, aren't you?" Miles asked.

"My job!" Mika placed her hands at the sides of her head.

"Down the-" Chapa tried to escape but her friends chased after her. They ended up going down the tube all together and Ray was left alone yet again.

They hopped into Bose's car and and drove back to the mall.

***

"Who's going to babysit Chapa?" Miles asked Bose.

Chapa was so focussed on the fat man just a few people away from her, not to mention in her own world. But not too deep that she got snapped out of imagination when she heard this. "'Babysit Chapa'? I don't need a babysitter. I'm like, the most mature one here." She abruptly shrugged her shoulders to prove her point.

"Most dangerous? Yes. Most mature? You're in a line to sit on a mall Santa's laps." Bose quirked his eyebrow.

Chapa's face almost turned the same colour as her red headsock

"What if you make another scene? You need a guardian." Miles advised.

"You're acting like I'm a three year old."

"In this situation, you pretty much are." Miles folded his arms. "A pretty cute one." Bose added, more to himself than for everyone else to hear. They're talking about something more serious than his opinion on how attractive someone-in this case the subject; Chapa-is. And him bringing that out in the open wouldn't really make sense.

Chapa huffed. She couldn't believe her ears. She was being compared to a three year old. Come on, really? A three year old. It felt unusual to her and very low standing.

If her passion for Christmas was making her look like a three year old, she might as well pack it. I mean, she's Chapa. 'Tough, mature, strong, caring, sparky' Chapa. Not 'soft, weak, immature, childish' Chapa.

They didn't- or will ever- call her that. But if feels like they did.

"Fine. Let's go." She actually stepped out of the line. Willingly.

"Really?" Both boys were shoked as it is.

"Get yourselves together. Let's just find presents for the Secret Santa since we all know that you suckers haven't bought 'em yet." Chapa strutted away.

Well, she's back. Hope they're happy.

Mika was awfully astonished. Chapa had been fussing over seeing Santa for half of the day. What the heck changed her mind now? Mika wanted to follow and ask but she had already left without excusing herself and would risk being fired. She just had to sit that one out and trust the boys.

Yeah...trust the boys.

"Uh me and Miles are gonna...yeah." Bose impelled Miles to go a certain direction by pushing him away from Chapa.

"You're going to leave me?"

"You're mature. You don't a babysitter, right?" He kept shoving.

"Yeah but-"

"See ya." And he left in an instant.

Chapa kept herself together and took the opportunity to look for Christmas presents for all her friends. She hadn't done it as well, so why not?

Bose's POV

"What's going on?" Miles asked.

"I uh...I need help looking for a suit. You know, for the Christmas party." I lied.

Then he lifted his right eyebrow at me. It was like he stared down into my soul. "Okay, listen, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"About...?"

I didn't even know where to begin. I had so much to say and it weighed me down. It also involved so many theories and facts and...

Now, I'm not even thinking straight!

"Uh, about..."

I tried to keep him occupied. Though I really had no idea of what to say.

"Forget it. Just help me find the suit, please?"

He was motionless.

"Fine then. Mika said something Christmas-y would make you pop." Miles told me but before he could enter one of the stores, I started talking.

"But it's not for Mika."

"I know."

"No, you don't. And I don't too," I think I know where to start from now. "The party is in about a week or so and I want to..." I lowered my voice and sighed. "I don't know who to take."

Miles sort of scoffed. "That's why you're confused and acting up?" He paused. "Dude, it's not really a big deal, is it?"

I fiddled with my fingers. I felt dumb. "Sort'a. I mean, are you taking someone?"

"Ofcourse I am," Miles scoffed. "Abby."

Bose sighed. "See?"

"Okay, want some options?" I noded. "How about," he thought for a bit. "Michelle? She's a nice girl."

"Can't. She's going with Troy."

"Oh. Lila?"

"She's dating Danny. I can't take another man's girl." I notified him, just incase he forgot.

His eyes opened wide. "Oh yeah. My bad, my bad. Georgia?"

"Georgia left for Florida. She's spending Christmas there."

"Take one of the girls on your Kiss List."

"I can't kiss them then take them to the party. They could think more of it."

Miles sighed thoughtfully.

Hold on...my Kiss List! I could take a girl on my Kiss List!

And not just a girl. The girl!

20!

"I can't believe I'm saying this but you can take my s-"

I didn't even let him finish his sentence. "That's it!"

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗
18.4K 167 50
Alanna is Chapa's little sister. this is basically Danger Force but with my OC... I also might make another story about oneshots with her... enjoy! I...
2K 30 26
This is my second story, and I will admit this: Chamika is my favorite ship in Danger Force. I used to be a Bapa ship fan, but after finding out that...
17.1K 189 18
The Danger Force is now 16-17. Bose and Chapa started dating, however due to a pledge Mika made about Superheroes can never fall in love, they agreed...