Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

Weeping Graves

2.5K 215 144
By Yoonchrisgull

Voting POLL

Should I Divide This Book With A Book 2?

Yes?
No?

I want everyone's feedback on this, since you guys will be the one reading, I wanna respect all opinions. The one which gets the most votes will win.
If I do make a Book 2, it will be continuing from where this book will be left off. It will be updated regularly, like how I update this one. So please do participate. Thank you 💜

———————

"Stay here, my pure little Y/n."

Y/n slowly pushes her hands out of the grip of his warm palms and puts hers above his , this time squeezing his small fingers. With eyes that bleed with innocent confusion, she asks. "Are you sure she is here, Jimin? This place.."

She glances behind him, seeing little sight of what is going on before her cause of how Jimin is actually standing tall in front of her. It is as if he wants to protect her eyes of such place, like he wants no one to even glance at her.

He smile, small in his features as he stare down at his little fiancé. "I am." His gaze flash behind her. "So stay here, alright. Taehyung will watch over you."

Just as he says that, Taehyung comes and stands behind her, accompanied by Hoseok who instantly break off into a sprint towards the brothel. Yoongi also goes after him and Jimin only follows behind after he gets a nod from Y/n.

She watch them go, hurried steps not stopping the women that surround the area. They walk behind them as they enter the brothel, freely trailing down their hands behind their backs and arms while trying to sweet talk them as the men walk inside the enormous work house.

She freezes a bit when one of the woman place a hand on Jimin's shoulder, going to latch herself onto him afterwards. But she stops when Jimin turn his head and narrow his piercing gaze down at her.

The woman's face flash in fear that instant and she immediately steps back to let the captain through. Y/n relaxes at that but she continues to watch the woman who is still frozen and shaking in her heels now.

Did Jimin scare her? Or did she recognise who he actually is?

She looks away, glancing back at Taehyung who is suspiciously quiet. He looks put together than before, his eyes no longer sleepy. But his expressions are uncharacteristically blank. She purse her lips.

"Tae.." She calls softly and the man perks up, as if he was in deep thoughts.

He tilts his head to meet her gaze, blinking as she questions. "Are you alright?"

A smile soften his features at the sight of those sweet doe eyes. "Yes, I'm just tired."

He is a blank canvas right now but Y/n can tell by his posture that he is not telling the truth. She is about to open her mouth, trying to cheer him up cause sullen expression does not suit his pretty face at all.

But her gaze falls behind him, and she sees Jungkook lingering against the dark wall. She can not fully see him but she recognise those heavy boots anywhere. How did they know Princess Eunbi is here? 

So she lets her mind wonder her words. "How did you know the princess is here?"

"Captain called us." Taehyung simply answers.

She blinks. She was with Jimin all this time, when did he call them? "How..?"

The smile on the man's face brightens, fluffing up his love stuffed bread cheeks. "It's a thing. He can summon us anytime he wants and we can hear him from miles away."

"I was not aware about your abilities." Y/n is just all questions at this point. She wants to do anything that will take her mind off of the things that are currently happening before her.

"It is all him, you curious little ball. We are just normal humans. Captain in fact, is not." He points a finger towards the brothel and Y/n feels a shiver running down her spine at his words.

Not a human..?

Y/n looks ahead towards the brothel. Is he looking for the princess? Is he searching the room just so he can find his childhood friend and make sure she is safe and sound? What if he walks into something he does not want to see? He sounds so human, yet she is told he is anything but that.

"It can be so terrifying if you actually think about it." She mumbles enough for him to hear. "He does not have a heart, i watched him break a man's face with just his bare hands, and he has such strength and power. He sounds like a nightmare."

Taehyung's smile grows the more she speaks, this close to cooing at her wondering and curious mind. "He is dangerous." When he speaks this, it makes the woman turn her back at him again. This gives him a reason to step towards her and lean down to her height where he meets her eyes easily. "He acts a way towards you cause you have made him soft."

The woman blinks, the man watching as her cheeks tint up a mouthwatering pink. He just wants to nom nom, if he is being honest. A shy little smiles lifts her face too and all Jungkook can see from the back is two of them smiling sweetly at each other.

The sight of them breaks a small smile on his face too.

"So, socks ey?" Taehyung teases, making the woman blink.

She looks down, her nigh dress long enough to cover her feet. She snaps her head up again, an offended pouting sitting on her mouth as she huffs at him. He must have peaked in when she was not looking.

The man burst out laughing, tall body tilting back as he lets his joy out towards the night sky. Y/n lets him have it. He looked like he needed it. Her gaze falls on his tattoo that scatter most part of his neck now. It's finally finished.

She perks up when she hears footsteps approaching and she turns her head towards the brothel to see Jimin walking towards them. Her lips tilt up into a smile, before it slowly fades.

His steps looks thundering. He looks angry.

He walks right past her and stops a few steps away. Y/n watch his back, noticing the way he is roughly racking his hand through his hair. Expression worried, she watch his silent anger.

Did something happened?

"Captain does not like it when Princess goes out to these places alone." It is when Taehyung leans in and explain in a whisper that she understands.

They hear more footsteps and turn to see the rest of them coming back. Princess Eunbi is also with them. Y/n freezes a bit at the sight of the woman.

She has only but a giant blanket wrapped around her delicate figure, her whole body covered down till her knees while the rest of the soft skin is out to the world. Y/n slowly curls in on herself, ears turning red at the sight.

All this time, she was trying to think of every possible reason as to why Eunbi would be in a place like this. But in the end, the thing she did not even want to imagine won over every other possibility. 

And Eunbi does not seems to be bothered by it at all. So does the men who just brought her out of the house. Y/n is just glad that the blanket is big enough for her abdomen and arms to be covered.

As she approaches, the Princess's gaze falls onto Y/n and her eyes brighten up when she sees her alone with Taehyung. "Well well, you also brought the innocent one."

Y/n can only watch her.

Eunbi comes to a stop a few feet before her and they stand face to face. One does not have to look twice to see the difference between two women. Two different upstanding and two different situations.

One standing with pride in her adventurous eyes while the other stands with timidness in her pure gaze.

"And what is going on over here with you two?" Eyes trailing from Y/n to Taehyung, Eunbi smirks. "I guess the rumours are somewhat true." She riddles, giggling a bit.

Brows furrowing a bit at the words, Y/n's gaze flick to Yoongi when he speaks.

"Rumours?" It is the way he says it. As if he already knows what's being talked about, yet he still brings it up. Y/n does not have to wonder more. No, she instantly knows by the look in their eyes.

They are onto something.

Her gaze goes from him to the princess, narrowing a bit as a cold wind whooshing by. It is like they are making fun of her and Taehyung.

Hoseok sighs besides Yoongi and looks away, and everyone can feel the sudden tension that settles in between them.

Y/n is so busy trying to read the unspoken intentions that she does not even turn to Taehyung. But she does not have to know about the way he froze into his place the moment Eunbi opened her mouth.

"Oh, you know. The one where Tae was pulled into her room by lady Y/n." Giggling a bit, she continues. "But I guess somethings are better left hidden. After all, we all get distracted."

So that is what those rumours are about.

"Princess." Y/n speaks, and the woman stops, their eyes linking together. Eunbi feels her heart jumping in her chest. Finally, something that is different than those doe eyes she always has on.

However nothing can prepare her for what Y/n says next. Actually, nothing can prepare any of them.

"Taehyung can enter my room anytime he wants. I have given him permission." Seems like Yoongi will never learn. Nothing shuts him up, does it.

She takes a step closer to Eunbi, head tilting down a bit cause the older woman is slightly shorter, her eyes appear a predator staring her prey down. "I do not care about anyone's assumptions, but I do appreciate people who keeps my name out of their mouth."

They all tense up. Truely, Taehyung and Hoseok's faces are a sight to see, shocked and wide mouthed. Yoongi apparently thought that Y/n will ignore those words as usual. Cause from Eunbi's side, there is countless hidden remark and sarcasm that she throws around once in a while. To the point where it bothers even Yoongi. What can he say to his childhood girl friend though? Cause Eunbi wants her comments to stand out. She is never afraid of hiding herself and her words.

But Y/n ignores them like a saint. Honestly, they never bother nor effect Y/n. She really does not care about any of that. But today, it seems. She is finally drawing the line somewhere. It still shocks Yoongi though. She and him have always been in the opposite ends. And Y/n only puts him to his place when they are alone. But today, Jimin is also here. And she is not afraid to speak up.

The moment her words register in Eunbi's head, she sees red.

Did she really just..?! Eunbi is this close to letting out a growl. How dare this lowly little girl?

She has to give it to her. All this time, she thought the younger woman was a meek thing. One who gets easily damaged by things thrown her way. But she guesses she was wrong.

Yoongi was telling the truth when he told her Y/n is a tough competition. She is not like the woman before, actually she is not like any women I have ever come across- were his exact words.

She underestimate her. After all, Y/n grew up a Queen. She knows exactly what to say and do at the right times. Just like now, Eunbi openly degraded her and Y/n replied back in the most subtle way.

She huffs. "So you do speak." Her speech lacks respect. Seems like she finally gave up on putting honorific.

Y/n smiles a little. "It is good to see that your are safe." She pulls Jimin's long coal to warm her body. "I would give you this overcoat, but it is cold."

Chewing the inside of her mouth, Eunbi scoffs. She needs to be more careful with this one. Her gaze flick to Jimin. "I must congratulate my friend. He always manages to tangle himself with women for nightmares."

"Eunbi." Comes a warning so grave, it rumbles the ground they stand on.

They all tense up yet again, this time back straightening with reflex as the Captain glare down everyone except for the one who is his.

Eunbi quiets down that instant as her gaze fix with Jimin's, and for a second, she can not recognise him. Who is this person with a gaze so dark? Her Jimin was not this glowering when he left. What has happened to him?

"Quit this nonsense about my fiancé. Before i grave all of you down here." Jimin growls, voice steady with anger.

Y/n turns around to face him and he is looking at everyone but her. His gaze narrow over Taehyung a bit harder though.

She watch him, the way he is so tense. He was already very upset coming outside, and now all of this. It is chilling, his gaze that sparkles a bit of electric blue once in a while.

It sends a shiver down her spine.

And she should stay away. But she can not bring herself to feel any fear. She does not fear him even when he looks like this.

She starts to walk towards him, steps never stopping even when his gaze lands on her when she gets close enough. And it is shocking to see, the way Jimin melts that fucking instant.

One moment, he is glaring down everyone, the next, when his eyes land on her, they loose there sharp ends. They melt like ones heart would when they are so immensely in love.

They all watch in fascination and surprise. Cause they know Jimin for years, and no one can calm him down like she just did.

Y/n comes to stop in front of him, staring into his soft eyes with her own. She slowly stretch her hand and grabs a hold of his. She squeezes his palm.

And the man might be on the floor by now. But he holds still and watch as she tries to cheer him up. She slowly swings their arm by their linked hand, mouth circling out fully till there is a silly adorable pout on her lips.

His face breaks into a grin and he lets out a few chuckles. Honestly, if he was not so hot headed right now than he would have cooed at the way those full lips shined with cherry flavoured gloss. He knows they are cherry flavoured cause earlier today when she leaned in to kiss his cheek before she waddled away like she did absolutely nothing, his senses could smell the cherry everywhere all day.

"Hehe." She also grins fully, red apple cheeks so fluffy and marshmallowy. He can see her gums a bit and that is exactly what gets his heart going full beating speed somewhere in the ocean.

His other hand raise, pinching her cute liddol cheek cause who the fuck will even stop him. Before he directs his words towards everyone. "We will go home. Anyone heard speaking of this matter will have their heads detached from their bodies that instant." He glowers still, blue irises lifting to trail over everyone.

They all release their chocked breaths once he looks away. Bitter or not, some of them must admit, at this moment, Y/n is a blessing to them all.

—————————
Y'all better stay tuned cause there is a bonus after this where he tucks her in bed jncmekskaksk 😚😆 he is such a gentle man what do I do y'all. 🥺 so, how was this one roller coaster. I struggled a lot with this one. I changed the dialogues so much y'all have no idea.

And about the poll above, please do participate so I can see what you guys want. Cause personally I'm very 50 50 over it. I don't like the idea of a second book but I don't want to drag this book till 200 chapters either. Cause yes, this is one long book. So if I come up with something I will definitely tell you guys.

Other than that. Enjoy this very spicy chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 242 40
[COMPLETED] Based of "The Little Mermaid" and "Aladdin" All Jungkook wanted was to see what it was like to have freedom. He was the Prince of Busan...
27.3K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...
511K 46.3K 61
》Imagine being saved by a gorgeous guy. You almost drowned were panicking and all that stuff...《 》Alright continue.《 》And you stare at him and say 'H...