๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด+

Autorstwa mafia_fann

"๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ. ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ผ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ... Wiฤ™cej

Welcome
Aesthetic's
00 | Prologue
01 | "I love you princess."
02 | "Congratulations"
03 | "Hello husband."
04 | "I'll miss you."
05 | "Did it make you wet?"
06 | "Maybe I could fuck it out of you."
07 | "Careful baby."
08 | "I can give you the pleasure you need."
10 | "Shower with me."

09 | "You like that baby?"

815 16 5
Autorstwa mafia_fann

Warning: Sexual content ahead, I mean like this whole chapter is straight out smut.

Gabriella
__________

Vincenzo moved us out of the shower. He switched the hot water off and when he was done, his hands flew to me again, wrapping my body around him.

Our mouths never left each other, each one fighting for dominance, but somehow he always won. He kicked the door of the bathroom open, carrying us into my room.

He threw me onto the bed causing my body to bounce a little. He was looking at me like a starved man which aroused me even more. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him. Separating my legs at the same time.

It was only then while he was standing in all his glory in front of me, did I look at his huge erection. It was thick and long, really long. I gulped and lifted my head to look back into his dark lust filled eyes.

A smirk made its way onto his lips. "Scared?" he asked, raising a brow. "No." I whispered and my voice came out more breathy than I thought. He chuckled.

He lifted his hand and used his fingers to lightly brush over my body. He started at the curve of my breast and moved down to my hip. I clenched my legs together to relieve the ache caused by him.

Vincenzo leaned over me kissing and nipping all over my body. He bit my earlobe and I shuddered. "Keep your legs open." he warned. He spread my legs open again and this time, he stepped between them. His body tall, starring down at me.

"Pick a safeword."  he demanded and his lips never left my body.

We needed a safeword?

Oh.

I looked into his deep brown eyes. "Brown." I whispered. He nodded his head and moved down to my breast where he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He used his hand to tug and play with the other nipple.

His mouth was so warm on my one nipple but his hand was squeezing and tugging at the other one, the different feelings on each one had me moaning.

This feeling Vincenzo was giving me was very unfamiliar. Chris, my ex, never worshipped my body the way Vincenzo is. He never made me feel the way Vincenzo is.

His hand moved down my body. He stopped right at my thigh and moved so close to my aching core. Right where I needed him. His fingers lightly brushed over my sensitive clit and my body shuddered against him.

I could feel the smirk forming on his lips while his mouth was focused on my breast. He spread my lower lips open and pressed down harder on my clit. I moaned at the feeling.

I haven't been touched in such a long time, it feels foreign, and even if I had some experience with Chris, he could never compare to what Vincenzo is making me feel right now. I am relishing in it.

Vincenzo kept on moving up and down on my clit with his fingers, at a slow torturous pace. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I needed him to give me more. I needed Vincenzo to give me an orgasm that I am so badly aching for.

"Vincenzo please." I begged. He looked up and his eyes locked with my hooded ones. "What do you want baby?" he asked. He had this look on his face like he knew exactly what I want, but he wants to hear it directly from me.

"I-I need more." I pleaded. My eyes were begging him to do something more. He saw the desperation written all over my face. "Please." I breathed.

My eyes closed as I felt him push a finger inside my tight opening. I sucked in a deep breath. "Eyes open." Vincenzo demanded. I opened my eyes and locked them with Vincenzo's hooded ones. He looks so handsome between my legs and I couldn't help but moan.

"Cazzo, you're so fucking tight." he growled.

He started pushing his finger in and out of me at a fast pace, curling it. I arched my back, pushing my head down into the mattress. I felt Vincenzo push a second thicker finger in and then continued to finger me at his own fast pace.

"You're such a good girl for me, yeah?" Vincenzo whispered.

Moans were constantly leaving my lips and I could hear how wet I was every time Vincenzo pushed his fingers in and out of me. "You like that baby?" he asked. God, I could come just by hearing his deep lust filled voice.

"Vincenzo!" I moaned, grabbing the sheets in a tight grip.

I looked past Vincenzo and spotted his fist around his monstrous erection. It looked thicker than earlier, if that was even possible. He was stroking himself while his eyes were fixed on me.

My moans got louder and I bit my lip to try and stop myself from screaming because of how amazing Vincenzo is making me feel. But he wasn't having it. "I want to hear you baby, don't stop moaning my name." He kissed down my thighs.

My legs started to shake uncontrollably and I could feel my orgasm nearing. Vincenzo fastened his pace and I became a complete moaning mess. His eyes were still on me, like he was memorising all of my movements.

I closed around his fingers. "Come for me gattina. Come all over my fingers." Vincenzo licked his lips. I couldn't focus on anything else but the way Vincenzo's fingers feel inside of me. "Oh my God, Vincenzo!" I dragged out.

I felt my stomach tightening and I threw my head back, sucking in a deep breath. "I-I t-think I'm going to—" Vincenzo's fingers curled more and I lost it. My eyes rolled back in their sockets.

Vincenzo slowed down the pace of his fingers, dragging out my orgasm. I swear it felt like I blacked out and the world around me disappeared. "Urgh! I-I cant." I sobbed. "I'm too sensitive."

Vincenzo removed his fingers slowly and I sucked in a breath. He trailed his fingers covered in my wetness over my bottom lip. He looked mesmerised, his eyes are way darker than before. He leaned forward and kissed me with so much force, tasting my wetness.

That was the best and most intense orgasm I have ever experienced in my life. Just from Vincenzo's fingers. "You look so fucking beautiful when you come for me baby." he whispered against my lips.

I was trying to catch my breath when I turned to look at Vincenzo. He lifted himself up, standing on his knees on the bed, looking down at me while stroking himself. He looked like a greek god staring down at me like i'm his. I could see everything. His erection standing proud and tall with his hand closed around it.

The way he looked at me had me warming up, I think i'm going to faint right here. He dipped his finger in my opening, collecting my juices and bringing it up to his thick member, making his fist slide easily over his erection.

I whimpered and my eyes refused to look away. From his huge, muscled arms to his refined tanned abs. This man is so hot, it should be illegal. He ran his eyes over my body. My legs were still wide open and on display for him. I'm sure I looked like a complete mess too but he didn't care.

He started stroking himself faster and I could hear his heavy breathing. I slipped my bottom lip between my teeth to conceal the whimpers that wanted to leave my lips just at the sight of this handsome man stroking himself in front of me.

I could still feel my wetness between my thighs. I trailed my hand over my breast, playing and pulling the hard nipple. I moved my hands down my body to my core and rubbed my finger over my wetness. I swear I could see Vincenzo's pupils turn a shade darker.

His eyes watched my every movement and he started stroking himself faster. I looked him straight in the eyes and moaned. "Fuck." he breathed, throwing his head back. I could see his abs tensing. After a few more strokes, Vincenzo groaned and shot his come all over my lower stomach.

That is the most hottest thing I have ever seen.

I could feel his hot sticky liquid drip down to my thighs. He turned his gaze back to me and trailed his eyes over my body. He smirked and had this proud look on his face. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully, feeling my cheeks warm up.

"I've just had my fingers inside you tesoro, I don't think now is the time to turn all shy on me." he raised a brow, still holding that taunting smirk. Vincenzo got up, off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Then it all came to me. At the worst time possible.

Vincenzo has a wife. I just let him willingly stick his fingers inside of me, knowing he is a married man. And the worst part is that I enjoyed every part of it. Guilt washed over me like a huge wave.

Vincenzo walked back inside the room with a cloth in his hands. He leaned over me, wiping his liquid off of my stomach and thighs. I avoided his gaze, but he noticed. He grabbed my chin and turned my head to look up at him.

He furrowed his brows when he saw the look on my face. "What's wrong?" he asked, concerned. Seeing Vincenzo in front of me, wearing nothing, made the guilt i'm feeling inside worse.

I'm not a home wrecker. I-I never intended to ever ruin a marriage. A family. I feel ashamed of myself and of my actions. I blame myself and Vincenzo, a typical man that would ruin his whole marriage and family just for a release.

"Can you please leave." I whispered to Vincenzo, looking down. He looked at me confused, not sure if he heard me correctly. He shook his head slowly and remained silent.

He scoffed and got off the bed, throwing on his boxers that must have been laying on the floor. He walked to my room door. I could see from the corner of my eye that he turned around once more, but he said nothing.

He didn't look guilty at all. He walked out of my room and closed the door. I am left in silence, still naked on my bed with the warmth of Vincenzo's smooth hands still imprinted on me.

I feel like a stupid girl. I gave myself to him and now I feel selfish. Selfish because he has a wife. A wife that he would always run back to. In the end I am just the home wrecker. The whore that broke his family.

I got up and walked into the bathroom, back into the shower. I switched the water on and turned it a bit warmer. I picked up my loofah and squeezed the body wash onto it and washed all over my body.

Washing Vincenzo's hands that were printed on me and his scent off. I feel the water cascade over my body. Relaxing all my tense muscles and hopefully wash the guilt that I feel away too.

I turn off the shower and grab a towel, drying my body. I put on a loose oversized t-shirt and climbed into bed. I fell asleep immediately with one thing on my mind.

Vincenzo.

__________

What do you think about the smut? I didn't want it to be too intense because it's still early in the story.

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

1.1M 36.4K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
71.9K 1K 24
"she's mine isn't she?" he asked his breathe fanning my ear and I shivered at the dominance in his voice "Mr Rodriguez I... I should leave" I said ab...
13.4M 308K 34
โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
4.4M 116K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...