Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

22.5

981 47 6
By Itgworl_

A bitch is drunk as shit, I cannot wait for this man to get off of work. Somehow we ended up in a day club, and that shit was so fucking lit. Partying with white people is the funniest and funnest shit in the world.

"Bitch, I learned that dance, watching the Hannah Montana movie. I am so shocked that you didn't know the dance." I laughed and grabbed her hand. " i'm going to fuck him." She pointed to the car.

" use a condom, you don't know shit about him. He is cute though." She nodded.

" he smells so fucking good."

" what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." We yelled and we hopped in the car.

"Nasir..." she sighed as we go in the car.

"Yes ma'am?"

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

" where are you at baby?"

" on our way back to the hotel."

"I just got off and my dick ass been throbbing all day. I can't wait to see you."

"Are you at the hotel?"

"I am on my way, I'll meet you there most likely."

"Okay baby." Some one else called me and I answered.

why does everybody call me when I'm drunk?  It never fails.

"Yes, I was just calling you to tell you that the movers moved your stuff out." Gia sighed.

"Okay."

"Listen-" I hung up on her ass.

honestly, I am about to say fuck this revenge shit. I am so done with dealing with her. And as long as I keep fighting for revenge, she's going to stay on my mind. I just want her to feel worse than what she made me feel. She made me feel so stupid for so long. And I knew she wasn't a good friend to me and something in me wanted her to be what I needed and she never was. I kept fighting for our friendship because she was all I knew. Even growing up. Yes I had other friends, but they were all eventually fall off but she stuck around. We went through a lot of shit together. I always stayed close to her because I knew that she was safe with me. I just wanted the best for her, but it was never reciprocated and that sucks.

We pulled up to the Hotel and Nasir got out with us and damn near carried Macy to our room.

When we got there, Joshua wasn't there. I decided to hop in the shower really quickly because I have been walking around all day. We ended up just walking around and when we got invited to the club, we called Nasir and he took us.

I got out the shower my phone was ringing.

"Come open the door." He hung up and I wrapped my towel around me and I raced to door and opened it and he stood there in this suit, and he looks so fucking good.

"I missed you." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me tightly and pick me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he closed the door.

"I missed you too baby." I could feel his breath on my lip.

"My room is the one right there." I pointed and I kissed him again.

We slowly made our way to my room and the kissed turned sloppy and he slowed the door and locked it and he laid me gently on the bed. 

"Mmm." I moaned and he broke th kiss, he unwrapped the towels and he licked and suck on random parts of my body and small moaned left my body and I watched him get closer and closer to my closer to my pussy.

He grabbed my legs and pushed the up and out of the way. He kissed my second set of lip and before I could react he was eating me.

"Josh." I squealed and I tried to be quiet because I know Macy was in the hotel room. "Shit baby." I rubbed my fingers through his hair.

I didn't talk, I just enjoyed the feeling of him sucking on my pussy.  My moaned filled the room. I tried to control my volume but the closer I got I could stop myself.

"Yes Josh I am going to come baby." I groaned loudly and I threw my head back. "Yes." I came and he held my legs and back and sucked me clean and came up and kissed me tongue first.

"How that pussy taste baby?" I held out my tongue and he let his spit drip into my mouth. "You like the way you taste?"

"Yes baby." I leaned up to kissed him and he pulled back.

He backed away from me and he loosened his tie and he took of his belt and lowered his pants and his dick stood tall and he stroked it and pulled me down farther to the edge and he pushed into me slowly.

"Ou." I trembled at the feeling of him thrusting all the way in me. "Jos- yes."

"You creaming on this dick already. I ain't even get started yet baby." He chuckled and I grabbed a pillow. "Let it sit in there for a second baby, it's alright." He kissed me.

"No making love Josh, you know-" he started stroking in me and I gasped. "Oh."

"Shut the fuck up." He pushed my legs against the bed and he leaned in and rest them on shoulder and he face hover over mine and he grabbed my face and we locked eyes.

"Ugh fuck yes." He kissed me. "Baby." I licked his lips.

"Ou fuck, you are so fucking beautiful." I nodded. "You love it when I fuck you like this?"

"Yes." He Kissed me and it was like I was kept in some type of trance. "I love when you fuck me like this."

"You squeezing this dick baby." I ripped open his shirt and my hands explored his bare skin. "Mhm."

"Yes!" I screamed and I covered my mouth and he moved my hand. "You are going to make me come."

"Come on this dick." He kept the same tempo. "I feel it."

"Joshua!" I squealed and covered my mouth and he moved my hand.

"No I wanna hear how I make you feel baby." He kissed me sloppily. "How I make you feel?" He kissed my forehead.

"So good, you make me feel so fucking good." I spoke softly

"I make you feel good?" He brought his tongue down to my level and the way he was speaking to me made it worse.

"Yes." I nodded and he kissed me. "I am coming." I lost control breathing of my breath.

"Stay right here baby, stay right her with me. Give it to me."

"I- oh my gosh." I broker eye contact.

"Look at me."

"No, you are trying to get me." I groaned. "I can't, please." I avoided looking at him.

"Look at me baby." I grabbed my face and as soon as I looked in his eyes I came and I closed my eyes. "Give it to me. Yes." I grabbed his arms and he grabbed my neck.

"Please baby!" I yelled.

"Ugh." He groaned and pulled out.

"Shit." I closed my legs and he pulled my leg and flipped me over and pulled me into position and thrusted quickly into me and started a deep fast stroke.

"This pussy so good." I threw my face into the bed.

"Oh fuck." I groaned and he grabbed my neck and I went from resting on my elbows to my hands and he picked up his pace.

"You gone help me release so stress?"

"Yes." I slapped my hand against the bed.

"Can you do that for me!"

"I can do it for you baby."  he pulled me to his lips and kissed me tongue first and I felt his tongue dancing around my mouthand he spit in my my mouth and he pulled back and I bit my lip. "Fuck me." I grabbed  fist full his suit jacket and looked him in his eyes and he smirked.

"You my little freak bitch?"

"Yes, I am your freak bitch." He bit his lip and smacked my ass.

"Mmm." I moaned and he did it again. "I am whatever you need me to be." He kissed me and it was slow and sloppy and nasty.

He pulled back and I sucked on his tongue.

"You so fucking nasty."

"Yes." He threw me back into the bed.

"Oh shit, fuck me."

"Oh my gosh, all this fucking ass."

"I am going to come on this dick." I reached back and he pinned my arm against my back and he pushed me into the bed.

"There you go." I became stiff. "There you go, there you fucking go. Give me that shit baby."

"Shit."

"That pussy so pretty and wet. Yes baby. That shit perfect. Just like that. Stay just like that, sexy ass bitch."

"Oh my- ugh." I came and I fell flat into the bed and he laid onto of me and kept going. "Baby, please. I am done." I yelled and he stuck his fingers in my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up." He went at a steady pace. "This shit so fucking good. Ou fuck. Take that dick." My eyes rolled in the back head and I took in and sharp breath.

I couldn't say anything,
I couldn't even make out words.

"Ou I am about to bust." I groaned loudly and I squeezed my eyes shut. "Ugh." He growled. "Push that shit out." He took his fingers out my mouth and slapped my ass and I felt the liquid rushed out my body and he pulled out and I cried from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

"Oh my God." I my body trembled and  I could feel my muscles contracting. "Shit." I wiped my face and he pushed my legs back and ate me clean and I came in his mouth. "Ugh." I cried out.

He was taking every little bit left, I had myself.  

I kicked him back softly and I closed my legs and he climbed in bed with me and held me and kissed on my neck and before I knew it a bitch was knocked the fuck out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.2K 14
Read To Find Out.❤❤
Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...