KinkFest

By papipowers

Wattpad count your days _____ Second time I'll be uploading the book, plsssss interact in the comments! I lov... More

Disclaimer
1 | O Dog
2 | O Dog .2
3 | O Dog .3
4 | Money Makin' Mitch
5 | Method Man & Nas
6 | Method Man
7 | Eazy E
8 | Allen Iverson
9 | Snoop Dog
10 | Kobe Bryant
11 | Caine
12 | Marlon Wayans
13 | 50 Cent
14 | DeVante Swing
15 | Allen Iverson .2
16 | Nasir Jones
drafttt 🫢🏾
17 | Stacey - The Wood
18 | Allen Iverson .3
19 | 50 Cent .2
20 | Stacey - The Wood .2
21 | Eazy E .2
23 | Ginuwine
24 | Marlon Wayans .2
25 | Stacey - The Wood .3
26 | Method Man & Nas .3
27 | Michael Jackson
28 | Tupac Shakur
29 | Shawn Wayans
30 | Michael Jackson .2
31 | Tupac Shakur .2
Requestssssss *CLOSED*
32 | O Dog
33 | Method Man
33 | O Dog .2
34 | Lil Meech
35 | 50 Cent .3
36 | Allen Iverson
37 | Joey Bad$$
38 | Lil Meech
39 | Cane Tejada

22 | Kobe Bryant .2

6.1K 120 40
By papipowers

My Boss
2/3

TW⚠️⚠️(underlined)
consists: use of toys + overstimulation + BDSM + choking + orgasm denial + possession  + dirty talk + Various positions + slow burn + slight voyeurism

Kobe spun around in his office chair, staring at the newly purchased fluffy handcuffs that sat on his desk. He was deep in thought, how was he going to propose the idea to you? Not only that, did you even want to fuck again? Kobe jumped out of his skin when he heard a faint knock at his office door. He scattered to hide the cuffs, slipping them into one of his desk draws and shutting it with his foot. "You can come in, Y/n." He called.

You purses your lips, pushing the door open a bit to peak your head in. "Your coach is on the phone, said it was urgent." You announced as you sheepishly waltzed into his office. Kobe licked his lips as you approached him, handing him the landline phone. He took it. "Hello?" He answered.

"Kobe! How are you?"

"Good, Coach, I'm good. What is it? You wanted something?"

"That's good to hear, no I'm just calling to double check that you'll still be coming to tonight's charity event? Bringing that plus one?"

Kobe shut his eyes momentarily, mouthing the word fuck. You furrowed your eyebrows at his reaction. Kobe had completely forgotten his promise to coach a week ago. There was a charity ball going on, coach's wife was throwing it. The entire team were betting that Kobe wouldn't show up, let alone with a plus one. It wasn't a diss, it's just everyone knew Kobe's sole interest was basketball, he wouldn't waste his time on anything else.

"Yeah, yeah. Still coming, Coach."

"Alright! Good, I'll see you tonight then!" Coach cheered on the phone, hanging up shortly. Kobe sighed gruffly, leaning back in his chair as he rubbed his face in frustration. "Everything alright sir?" You asked, tilting your head. "Uh, yeah. Have you washed any of my suits recently?" He asked, peeking at you through his fingers. "Not lately, no. Did you need any of them?" You questioned innocently. Kobe nodded slowly.

"Which one?"

"Any, whatever looks nice."

You gave him a nod before taking off from his office. You rummaged through his closet, pushing all his clothes aside on the hangers. You paused, smiling at the dark burgundy suit. You hurried back to his office where he still sat waiting. "Burgundy?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes! You wore this a while back for an award banquet and I thought it looked great on you." You smiled, waving the suit around a bit. Kobe sneered, standing up slowly. "You have any burgundy dresses?" He suddenly asked. You raised an eyebrow confusingly. "Somewhere, yeah." You responded.

"Good, I need a date for the night. You're coming with." He exclaimed without looking at you. "Oh no, no, sir I couldn't." You quickly shook your head, placing his suit ontop of his desk. Kobe gave you a confused look as you took a step back. "You have plans already?" He questioned. You shook your head no. "I don't think I'm the best pick for your date." You exclaimed nervously, fiddling with your fingers. "Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Kobe I work for you?"

"And?"

You sighed, not knowing how to put it in words that it would feel like Kobe was doing charity work all night if you were his date. "Y/n you're saying a whole lot of nothing. You're my plus one tonight. That's final, so please, if you could get ready within the next hour, that'd be lovely." He said dismissively, Kobe turned and headed to his washroom, shutting the door quietly behind him.

The entire time you got ready, your mind was drowning with uncertainty. Would Kobe's teammates like you? What would they think about you? Why did he want to bring you of all people? You sighed, spraying a bit of perfume around your neck and wrist before straightening out your dress and taking one last look in the mirror. There was a light knock on your bedroom door. "Y/n? Are you ready?" Kobe's voice spoke. You sighed deeply, grabbing your purse from the bed and propped open your door.

Kobe was adjusting his cuff links before he glanced at you briefly, hitting a double take his eyes slightly widened. "Y/n.." He called in disbelief. "How do I look?" You giggled nervously, doing a slow spin for him. Kobe honestly wanted to call the night off and put those cuffs he bought to work, but he contained himself. "Beautiful." He answered quickly. Your cheeks instantly grew hot as a smile stretched across your face. "We're running late, c'mon." He put his hand out for you as you took it.

______

You clung onto Kobe's forearm as he lead you into the main event. It was filled with people, and the women looked beautiful. You squeezed his arm nervously, adjusting your dress and hair. "Don't." Kobe said, leaning to speak into your ear over the loud voices and music. "You look great, Y/n." He added, Kobe placed his hand over yours. "Just calm down." He exclaimed, leading you further into the room. "Kobe!" You both turned to look at the voices. Kobe's teammates and coach were gathered together at the food table.

The group all waved you two over. "See that big guy? That's Shaquille, to his left is coach. You don't have to do much, they won't ask much. Just your name, how long we've been together and then they'll probably start cracking jokes." Kobe said under his breath. You slowly nodded, taking in the information. "Just play your part." He spoke, his hand on the small of your back as you approached the group.

"You're already doing great." He mumbled into your ear, giving his coach a wide smile. "Hey guys." He chuckled, dapping up his friends and coach. Their eyes slowly drifted towards you. "Kobe, is this beautiful woman your date tonight?" Coach asked.

You smiled sheepishly, waving to the large group. "Hi." You giggled. "I'm Y/n." You added, the group didn't say a word at first, stunned by your beauty. "Don't be rude boys!" Coach scolded, dismissively waving his hand in their faces. "Y/n dear, would you like a drink?" He asked generously. "I'd love a drink." You giggled. "You heard the boss lady Kobe! Get her a drink!" He said, shooting Kobe a look. Your boss chuckled sheepishly, headed towards the bar.

You jutted your hand out, grasping his forearm. You didn't want to be left alone with them. Kobe gave you a soft chuckle once he noticed you were overly nervous. "It's alright. Five seconds, I'll be back." He said reassuringly, continuing to head towards the bar. "So Y/n, how did you two meet?" Shaquille asked. You bit your lip nervously before smiling. "A game, he saw me in the crowd and got to me before the stadium cleared." You lied. Coach and the group all looked shocked. "You're a lucky woman Y/n, the only girl Kobe ever had was ball." Another teammate joked as they all started laughing.

Kobe was making his way through the crowd with two cups in his hand, he spotted you with the group and everything looked well. He smiled fondly before approaching, nudging your shoulder softly. You glanced up, smiling at him before taking your drink. "Y/n was just telling us about how private your relationship is." Coach exclaimed, Kobe glanced at you and then back at his coach. "Yeah, we don't really want eyes on our every move. It'd be make the relationship feel cramped." He added onto your lie, rubbing your back reassuringly.

"Honey! Why are you all still by the snack bar?!" You all turned your focus on a woman with short cut blonde hair in a lovely black sparky gown. She approached coach, scolding him disapprovingly before she faced the group. "Alright! Let's mix and mingle come on!" She bagged, finally turning to face you. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've met?" She smiled politely. "Ma'am, this is Y/n. She's my date for the night." Kobe smiled, nudging you forward to show you off. "Oh! My names Carla, I threw this fundraiser. You look stunning hun!" She grinned in excitement as she stepped back to take a look at your dress. "Thank you! You look beautiful." You smiled kindly. She awed, holding her chest.

"You two look adorable. Come, there's people here you'd love to meet!"

The rest of the night was spent with Carla dragging you around the room to meet different people. Her personality was big and for someone like you, it was quite exhausting. You had found a table a little over twenty minutes ago, spending time hiding out from Carla. Kobe chuckled approaching you at the table. "Hiding from Carla?" He teased, you giggled, removing your heel to run your sore foot. "I needed a break from that woman. Give me a heads up if you see her, I'll crawl under the table hella fast." You exclaimed, Kobe chuckled and took a seat in the chair across from you. "Alright, I promise." He teased. You giggled, rubbing your sore heel. Kobe noticed, taking your leg and placing it onto his lap. "Thank you for coming out tonight." He exclaimed, rubbing your foot gently.

You gave him a tiny smile. "It's nothing." You said dismissively. "Nah, nah. You came in clutch, it would've been hard tonight if I was alone. Thank you." He added, you stifled a moan when he had massaged the spot that ached the most. "When we get home, could I properly thank you?" He suddenly asked. You noticed his body language had changed, he stared at you with low eyes, his legs sprawled open. You nodded shakily. Kobe cracked a grin just as the lights dimmed.

Carla appeared on stage next to her husband. It was time for her grand thank you speech. Kobe knelt onto one knee, taking your shoe and sliding it back onto your foot. You blushed at the gesture as he stood up, gesturing his hand out for you. "Come on, time to wrap shit up." He exclaimed, you took his hand gratefully as he lead you towards the floor where everyone else was listening to Carla's speech.

Kobe hadn't heard a word of what Carla was saying, his attention was glued onto you. He bit his lip, admiring your shape in that dress. You stood innocently, listening to what Carla had to say. He wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you against his body. You glanced back at him briefly, giving him a small smile. He returned the smile, hugging you tighter. You turned your attention back to Carla, waiting for her to call it a night.

"And thank you all so much for coming out tonight!" She sang into the microphone as the crowd clapped in response. Kobe ducked his head into the crook of your shoulder, sprawling soft open mouthed kisses down the side of your neck. You tensed at the sudden feeling, your eyes grew heavy as he continued, his hands rubbing down your sides. You bit your lip, trying to nudge him away but he only locked his hold against you. "Let's leave early, hm?" He whispered. "Kobe, that's rude." You spoke quietly.

"And a grand thank you to Kobe for his donation. As well as his lovely woman, Y/n!"

Kobe pulled away from you just as everyone turned to face you two, clapping loudly. Kobe smiled kindly, his hands still rubbing down your sides. You grinned at everyone, waving softly. Kobe leaned towards Shaquille, whispering his goodbyes before dapping him up. Kobe took your hand, leading you through the crowd and towards the exit. "Kobe you aren't going to say goodbye?" You scoffed at his mannerisms. He shook his head no.

Kobe practically threw you into the car and zoomed off down the road. "You enjoyed yourself tonight?" He asked, his eyes glued to the road. You nodded, leaning on the arm rest. Kobe chuckled, grinning slightly. "I'm happy to hear." He smiled. Kobe bit his lip, not knowing how he was going to propose his idea to you. "So um, remember how I used your vibrator on you?" He asked, you blushed at the memory nodding shyly. "Well I bought handcuffs and I want to try them on you." He suggested.

You snapped your neck to face him, just the idea of it had you growing wet. You nodded excitedly. Kobe cracked a grin a devious grin at you, speeding up a bit to get home in a rush.

______

Kobe forced the door open, tossing his keys into the bowl. "Upstairs." He gestured with a head nod. You giggled, hurrying upstairs as you stripped out of your dress, leaving it in the hall. Kobe bit his lip, chuckling as he followed you upstairs, unbuttoning his shirt and tossing it aside. He hurried to his office, ripping open his desk to grab the freshly cleaned vibrator and the handcuffs.

When he had came into his bedroom, you were already laid in his bed in your panties and no bra. Kobe undid his pants, crawling over your body. "We need a safe word." He stated. You pondered deeply. "Safe?" You suggested. Kobe thought about it before agreeing. "Aight, but if you can't speak just pinch me or something." He exclaimed, you nodded. Kobe bent down to kiss you softly, distract mung you as he took your hands, pinning them above the headrest. "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" He asked, you nodded shyly. He tightened the cuffs slowly until your wrists were held secured against the bed frame.

He paused his actions to get a good look at you. Though your hands were restricted, you still stared up at him with trusting and loving eyes. Something was missing. Kobe couldn't pin pony it, he glanced to his bedside where he had thrown his scarf. "Kobe?" You suddenly called out, his eyes flickered over to you. Eyes so soft, it made his heart flutter. "I trust you." You exclaimed softly. Kobe instantly regained his confidence, he took the scarf, holding them above your eyes.

"Again y/n, if it's too much just say the safe word." He said worryingly, you giggled at his concern and nodded slowly. Kobe smiled shyly before placing the scarf over your eyes, blocking your vision. You bit your lip, not seeing him made you nervous but excited as well.

Kobe hummed, letting his hands trail down your sides as he kissed down your chest. You giggled at the sensation, pulling him into you with your legs as he moved further down your body. He hooked his fingers around your panties, stripping them off your legs. "Fuck." He cooed, swiping his fingers through your folds, collecting your slick juices around his finger. You moaned quietly at the feeling, parting your legs further. Kobe glanced up at you, your head was tilted to the side, mouth hung open as he continued to toy with you. You heard the loud buzzing of your vibrator as he clicked it on, trailing the head up your inner thighs.

You sucked in a sharp breath as he continuously dragged the vibrator between your thighs, over your folds, teasing you playfully. "Kobe..please.." You begged, grinding down against him. He chuckled amusingly, finally holding the toy against your clit, you gasped loudly with your back arched off the bed, tugging at the cuffs. "Fuckkkk! Kobe!" You whined. He chuckled tauntingly, caressing your leg to calm your excessive shaking. Kobe rotated his wrist, bitting his lip as he watched the head of the vibrator press up on your wet clit. "Ohh!" You gasped, reaching out to grab at him, hold him, something. But the cuffs humbled you everytime, yanking you back in place.

"That felt good, hm?" He asked, continuously rolling the vibrator in place. You choked against your moans, Kobe didn't have to remove the blindfold to know your eyes were rolling back. He kissed down your chest, showing love to your breast. You moaned softly as he sucked on one nipple, moving the vibrator up and down. "S-Shit.." You stammered out breathlessly, squirming underneath him. Kobe hummed encouragingly. "Take it." He exclaimed, breaking away from your breast to kiss around your exposed neck. Your chest heaved rapidly, Kobe grinned as he heard your breathing hitch. You were going to cum again. "Shit! Oh fuck!" You whined, feeling your peak coming and then,

Nothing.

Kobe quickly retracted the vibrator, watching you pant to catch your breath. "Kobe..what the fuck.." You said breathlessly. He chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry." He said deeply. "You just look so good when you're cumming, I didn't want it to end." Before you could respond, he pressed the vibrator up against your clit again. You let out another choked moan, the cuffs clanging against one another as you squirmed under his touch. "Oh my—fuckkkk!" You cried out, Kobe bit his lip, watching as your juices flew around and pooled around the bed.

"Shit, Y/n." He grumbled, rolling the head of the vibrator around. Your mouth hung open, your chest heaving dramatically. "Fuckkkk Kobe, right there!" You cried, grinding down against the sex toy. "Here?" He moved the tip up and down your slit, earning a completely different reaction out of you. Your toes curled and you raised your back off the bed completely. "Ohhhh Kobeeeee!" You whined, stars dotted your dark vision as you came. Kobe didn't let up, rolling the vibrator around as you squirted. He made sure you had gotten it all out before taking a look at your mess.

The center of the bed was drenched wet, as well as the hem of his shirt. You sighed, catching your breath as you felt him undoing the blindfold. You squinted at the bright light before focusing on Kobe who was hovering above you with a smug grin. "You alright?" He asked lowly, cuffing your face softly. You nodded weakly, calming your breathing. He smiled in relief, bringing his attention back to your body. You bit your lip as he rubbed your thighs gently, occasionally squeezing them.

"You did so good." He hummed, biting his lip roughly. You moaned quietly, wrapping your legs around his torso to pull him closer. He groaned lowly, his eyes trailing up your body. "You deserve good Dick." He hummed, you squirmed impatiently as he unbuttoned his dress shirt. He tossed it aside, removing his belt next. You tugged at the cuffs again, huffing annoyingly as it forced you back into place. "You want them off?" Kobe asked teasingly, taking a hold of your thigh tightly.

"Please?" You pouted. He snickered, shaking his head slowly as he rubbed his tip around your clit. Your mouth hung open loosely as you rolled your hips rhythmically against him. Kobe slowly eased himself into you, groaning at how tightly your walls hugged him. "Fuck Y/n.." He moaned. You gasped, feeling a jolt of pain the further he inched. He was so big. "Kobe, wait.." You stammered out. Kobe came to a complete halt, though you didn't say the safe word, he was still concerned. "I'll go slow." He said.

You nodded, Kobe moved into you slowly, your face screwing up in reaction. Kobe groaned, eyes rolling back once he finally fit himself in. You whined softly at the feeling, your eyes fluttering shut. Kobe leant over, his lips soft and plush against yours. Instinctively you went to hold his face, but the cuffs only dug deeper into your wrist. "Kobe.." You whined into the kiss, softly biting on his bottom lip. Kobe groaned, rolling his hips into you as your walls clenched around him.

With one hand, he lifted your leg, tossing it over his shoulders as he sunk his fists into the mattress on either side of you. "Oh fuck.." You wavered, breaking the kiss as you shut your eyes. "Fuck you're so wet." He grumbled quietly, hiding his face into the crook of your shoulder. The two of you were in complete bliss, enjoying how one another felt. You wrapped one leg around his torso, while your other leg dangled over his shoulder. He sped up his strokes, pounding into you roughly, watching you cry out in pleasure after every thrust. "Oh fuck! Yes!" You cried.

The chains clanged against one another, the headrest pounding against the wall with Kobe's movements. You were a moaning mess, crying out his name incoherently. "Fuck...Y/n...fuck.." Kobe moaned into your ear, almost as if he were under a spell. Your stomach fluttered, hearing him call your name like that. "Mhmm, Kobe." You called back. He pulled away from your neck, locking eyes with you. "Take them off.." You begged. Kobe bit his lip, falling into your trap as gazed up at him softly. "Please, I want to touch you." You added, that was all Kobe needed to hear.

He snatched the key off the bedside, undoing the cuffs softly. Your hands fell freely and you instantly jumped at the opportunity. Kobe was taken aback as you jumped ontop of him, making him land on his back. "Y/n, hold on—shitttttt..." He groaned as you slowly sat on him. "Fuck.." You gasped under your breath, slowly beginning to ride him. Kobe's hand rested underneath his head as he watched you enjoy yourself. Your hands on his chest for support as you rode him at a slow pace.

"Faster Y/n." He instructed, you picked up the pace, bouncing on him faster. "Oh fuck, Kobe!" You gasped, throwing your head back. He brought his hands underneath your thighs, feeling you in. You bit your lip, laying your head on his shoulder as he took over, thrusting into you from underneath while bouncing you on his dick. "Fuckk yes, Kobe...more." You begged, he groaned at your words but nonetheless obeyed, stroking you harder. You hovered above him, kissing him passionately.

He groaned against your lips, smacking your ass once before continuing to stroke into you. At this point you were seeing stars, you couldn't focus on anything else but him. Kobe moaned into the kiss, his mind was in a haze, he was obsessed with anything you. He broke the kiss, a thin line of saliva connecting your lips. "You feel so fucking good." He complimented. You giggled, soon breaking out into a moan. "You make me so wet." You responded, kissing him again.

Kobe rolled you over, pulling out of you slowly. You whined at the lack of touch, he turned you to your side, lifting your leg and easing back into you. "Ohhhhh fuck!" You gasped at the pleasure, this position felt so damn good. Kobe kissed your neck lovingly, his strokes long and rough. You reached back, trying to push away from him. Kobe slithered his hand over your body, his hand wrapped around your throat. "You're almost there baby, relax." You whimpered as he pulled you in for a sloppy kiss, swallowing your moans. The bed rocked and creaked loudly as he picked up his pace.

Kobe bit your bottom lip, moaning to himself as your walls would tighten around him. His dick was drenched in your juices with every stroke, you continuously whined his name, either begging for more or begging him to take it easy. "I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk.." You stuffed your face into the blankets, but Kobe only pulled you back up. "Look at me." He instructed, you slowly turned to face him. Kobe's heart warmed at the sight. Your mascara was running, hair a mess, lip gloss smeared. He grinned cockily as your mouth hung open, letting out a silent scream. "Fuck!" He grumbled, the two of you came in sync, Kobe quickly pulling out and nutting on your thigh.

He held you close, his face flush against your neck. You could hear his heavy breathing, occasionally cussing her and there. "You good?" He asked, you nodded weakly. "That's one hell of a thank you." You teased with Kobe breaking out into laughter. "It's not enough for everything you do." He added. You giggled softly. "By the way, you're fired." You spun around, shooting him a confused look. You were hurt as well, after giving him your body, he was firing you? Kobe's face instantly fell. "I shouldn't have said it like that, shit. No, I mean yeah you're fired. But because I want you—" He choked on his words, he didn't think this far ahead.

"You what, Kobe?"

"I want you. All of you. In my life, permanently." He stated shyly. "I don't want you to work for me or under me. After tonight, we felt like a real couple. And, I wanna try it out. Dating." He finally confessed. Your confusion turned into a joy and happiness as you turned around fully, hugging him tightly. You showered him in kisses, watching as he chuckled and laughed. "Yes, yes, yes." You sang. Kobe grinned goofily, holding you tight. "How bout we shower and then I cook us breakfast?" He offered. You gave him a confused look again. "Breakfast?" You turned to look at the window, the sun was starting to come up. "Baby we been fucking all night." He laughed. "We'll sleep in all day, how does that sound?" He asked.

You giggled. "It sounds lovely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
149K 3.6K 25
Voltron x Reader one shots (or imagines whatever you prefer to call them)! Requests open! I'm relatively new to writing with Wattpad, but I'll try my...
77.2K 2.4K 36
β™‘β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώΰ­¨β™‘ΰ­§β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€Ώβ™‘ β˜…π˜›π˜°π˜¬π˜Ίπ˜° π˜™π˜¦π˜·π˜¦π˜―π˜¨π˜¦π˜³π˜΄ 𝘟 𝘊𝘩π˜ͺ𝘭π˜₯ 𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯π˜¦π˜³β˜… γƒŸβ˜… π‘Œ/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 π‘Ž π‘›π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘™ 12 π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘ π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘›π‘‘β„Ž...
371K 7.1K 99
This is my second book here on Wattpad and a few chapters were edited, but the rest are unedited and nothing is proof read. It's also in the second p...