33 | Method Man

Firstly, I do not condone fucking in a holy house 😭 thank you — Management

summary; you're the doting wife of a local pastor, the perfect woman. That is until you're visited by a friend from the past. He's your walking sin, reminding you that you aren't so pure or faithful as you let on.

 He's your walking sin, reminding you that you aren't so pure or faithful as you let on

Unfaithful

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: cheating + creampie + dirty talk + slight voyeurism + dirty talk + various positions + overstimulation + choking + slow seduction + praise + in the church + rough sex + drunken sex + spanking + breeding + slight BDSM

_____

"What the fuck?"

Clifford grumbled under his breath when he had seen you for the first time after four years. You weren't as he remembered, back in high school, you had aspirations of being a preschool teacher and reading to children all day long. But now, he didn't quite recognize the woman before him. You stood at the far left corner of the alter amongst the choir, wearing a white suit, a pencil skirt instead of dress pants. New York has always been the mama home, but after spending years outside of it, he was curious to know if his city would accept him back with open arms.

Well, it didn't.

It chewed him up for taste, and then spat him out. Nothing was the same, most of his childhood friends were in prison, his old neighborhood had new buildings and new tenants, there was more traffic than usual, and the streets seemed rowdier. And you?

Well, you were a pastors wife.

Clifford sighed as the service came to a slow end, everyone mixing and chatting with one another, obviously not ready to head home. " 'scuse me." He muttered as he maneuvered around the group of elderly woman. He continued his way up between the seats, stopping at the alter. "Y/n?" He called. You turned around at your name being called, your face lighting up as you seen Clifford. "Oh my gosh! Meth!" You shouted, attracting everyone's attention as you rushed down the alter to hug him. Clifford laughed, swaying you around. "How you been?" He asked.

"I've been good! Look at you!" You laughed excitedly as you stepped back to get a good look at him. He was taller, you could tell he's been in the gym because he was much more muscular. You heard a low cough, the two of you snapped your neck around to spot your husband, David. He stood in the hall, arms folded as he smiled. "Oh! Uh, David! This is an old friend of mine, Clifford." You smiled timidly as you introduced the two. Clifford took one glance at your husband, and only one word came to mind.