31 | Tupac Shakur .2

Bully 2/2

Bully
2/2

TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: toxicity + enemies to lovers + rough sex + sensual sex + fingering + head + overstimulation + choking + edging + possessiveness + aggressive Tupac + dirty talk + creampie + orgasm denial + begging

______

Tupac moaned lowly, parting his leg slightly as he rocked you forward onto his lap. You whimpered against his lips as the kiss grew heavier by the second, your lungs burning for air. Neither one of you wanted to break away from the kiss and it was evident in the heavy inhales the two of you were take through your noses. You had ended up in his dorm, for the fourth time that week. You weren't exactly sure when this became a normal occurrence, but he was like a drug you couldn't shake. He was propped up on his computer chair with you on his lap. His hand rested firmly against your hips, controlling your movements. He leaned into the kiss desperately, unable to get enough of you. A small knock on the door caught both of your attention as you abrupt broke the kiss, much to Tupacs dismay. You both panted breathlessly, your eyes trained on the door nervously. "Ignore it." He panted, turning your face towards him before kissing you hungrily again.

Just as quickly as you were distracted, you were pulled back into him, your mind forgetting about the presence behind the door completely. Tupac sucked on the tip of your tongue, earning low raspy moans from you. There was yet another knock, followed with an annoyed sigh. Again, you broke the kiss, inhaling a heap of air that you neglected yourself of. Tupac scoffed annoyingly, kissing your jaw as he ignored who ever was knocking. "Tupac, someone's here.." You panted, feeling his lips trail down your neck. He cuffed your jaw. "Y/n.." He said your name sternly, turning you to face him again. Your soft doe eyes landed on his. "Don't." He said plainly, kissing you again.

Your eyes fluttered shut once again as his hands sunk into your thighs to hike you up against his chest, carrying you towards his bed. He sat you up, positioning himself behind you. He turned your face back, locking lips with you once again as his hand travelled up your inner thigh, running over you clothed core, listening to you whine against the kiss. Tupac aggressively tugged the pants down your legs, throwing it onto the floor. You broke the kiss, your head falling back as you moaned lowly. Tupac took the opportunity to trail his wet lips up your neck, sprawling sloppy kisses everywhere as he tugged your panties down your leg.

You gasped sharply, feeling two of his fingers sink into your entrance. "Ohh fuckk!" You tossed your head against Tupac's shoulder, your chest heaving uncontrollably as he thrusted his fingers in and out of you, occasionally curling his fingers to strike your g-spot. He groaned against your neck, sprawling sloppy open mouthed kisses around the tender skin. You sighed pleasurably, hearing your juices smear around his fingers with every stroke. "You like that?" He cooed, lightly biting on your earlobe. You nodded weakly, too focused on your churning stomach to form a response.