34 | Lil Meech

summary: Meech has always been an amazing boyfriend. He was caring, reassuring, kind, overly generous and the dick was out of this world. But Meech wasn't always honest with you, and one day you end up reaping the consequences

TW⚠️⚠️consists: make up sex + rough sex + creampie + dirty talk + praise + head + overstimulation + kidnapping + various positions + submission

TW⚠️⚠️
consists: make up sex + rough sex + creampie + dirty talk + praise + head + overstimulation + kidnapping + various positions + submission

______

"Baby."

You groaned as you stirred awake, feeling light kisses peppering your face. Your eyes fluttered open, chuckling as Meech continuously pecked your lips. "Morning'" You yawned, cupping his face. Meech hummed, leaning back a bit. "I'm headed out, just wanted to say goodbye." He whispered, kissing you again. You frowned sadly "Where are you going?" You quizzed. "I got some business to handle." He responded. "What? Again?" You quickly sat up on your bed. Meech shook his head, helping you to lay back down. "It's cool baby, just some stuff I gotta take care of. Look, don't trip." He explained, trying to calm your nerves.

You sighed but nodded nonetheless. Meech grinned, kissing you quickly once more. "I'll be back for dinner, just go by the store to your private room and try on some dresses for tonight." He explained, standing up from off the bed, slinging on his coat and heading out the bedroom. You sighed as you watched him leave. You've been dating Meech for a while, tomorrow actually marked your one year anniversary. You worked as a bank clerk when you had met him, he had told you he owned a mechanic shop. You believed him at first, but now you had your doubts. He brought in way too much money to be a mechanic. But nonetheless, you sat up and got ready to hit the store.

______

"Hello Ms. L/n! How are you?" Your consultant, Cleo asked with a cheerful smile as you entered the store. "I'm good Cleo, how're you?" You smiled. "I'm doing well, what brings you in today?" She quizzed with a raised brow. "I'm going out for dinner with Meech. I'm looking for the right dress." You answered skimming through the many dresses. "Ouuu what's the celebration?" Cleo teased. You giggled. "One year anniversary. Finally." You laughed. Cleo gasped, jumping up and down excitedly. "I'll get you right!" She said.

You giggled as Cleo took your arm and lead you further into the shop. A while ago Meech bought a private room in the store just for you, you'd try on dresses, drink wine, buy shoes. You'd even leave a couple of personal belongings there. Cleo has been your consultant since you first started becoming a regular, she was more of a friend than she was a stylist. "Alright, so this wine coloured dress I think would look gorgeous on you. It's strapless so it'll bring a lot of focus on your face." She said, snatching the dress of the rack. "Then this black dress will hug you in all the right places." She added, grabbing another dress.

"I like this one." You sang, grabbing a short egg shell white dress from its rack. Cleo lead you towards the back room where your private room was, unlocking the door and letting you in. She hung the dresses on the shelf. "And I'll be back to check on you in a bit." She exclaimed, shutting the door behind her. You hummed as you stripped, slipping on the wine coloured dress. You stared at yourself in the mirror, hugging your waist as you tried to get a feel for the dress. There was a small knock at the door, confused you spoke; "Come in." The door pushed open and instead of seeing Cleo. It was somebody else, someone new. You didn't pay him any mind as he placed a pair of shoes onto the ground.