30 | Michael Jackson .2

Forever and Always2/2

Forever and Always
2/2

TW⚠️⚠️ ⚠️(underlined)
consists: choking + rough sex + make up sex + possessive Michael + breeding kink + dirty talk + praise + creampie + Love making + slight violence + angry sex + submissive reader + various positions + slight voyeurism + cheating

______

"A lil bit off the back."

Michael exclaimed, checking his haircut in the mirror. Zion hummed knowledgeably beginning to trim the back of his hair. "How'd it go with y/n last night? You got her back?" Cade asked from across the room as he swept the carpet. "Something like that." Michael exclaimed, staring back at his reflection. Zion stopped cutting his hair, eyes flickering up as he smirked.

"You hit it didn't you?"

Michael couldn't fight off the smile that spread across his face. "You did!" Cade jeered playfully. "Man shut up." Michael grumbled, rubbing his face to hide his grin. "I knew she was bullshitting when she called you her ex." Zion chuckled, shaking his head as he continued to trim the nape of his neck. Michaels smirk quickly dropped. He had forgotten all about Trey.

"I am."

Michael gritted his teeth angrily, letting out a deep sigh as he glared into the mirror. Both Zion and Cade felt the atmosphere in the room shift, Michael was visibly upset. "I'm..her ex." He said slowly, almost disgustingly. Zion and Cade both shared a look of concern towards one another. "Yeah man but look, she might change her mind. You probably opened up old emotions and shit." Zion exclaimed, trying to drain all the doubt from Michaels min.

"Cade?" The shorter male nodded in response to Michael. "I'm gonna sneak out tonight, you got me covered?" He asked, glancing up at him through the mirror. "Fasho, but it's gonna cost you a week of my chores." Cade reasoned to which Michael simply nodded. "Alright man, all done." Zion sang, dusting the fallen hair from Michaels shoulders. He stood up, dapping up Zion and Cade. "I'll catch y'all later." He exclaimed as Cade got in the chair for his cut as well. Michael paused before leaving the room, turning to face the boys. "One more favour." He said suggestively. "What's up?" Zion asked, turning his clippers on.

"Y'all think you could get me a ring by tonight?"

The boys shared a confused look. "I think I could ask one of my homies." Zion exclaimed. "But Ian making no promises." He added, raising his hands defensively. Michael smiled. "My niggas." He sang excitedly as he hurried out of the room.