37 | Joey Bad$$

summary: Your father was the infamous Rashad Davis, known for his oil company. Kadeem "Unique" Mathis inherited both his father's business's. Both illegal and legal money, he's in the midst of securing land in Cuba and has many investors who are interested in partnership, Rashad included. To spice the deal a bit, he offered up his daughters hand in marriage, an offer he knew the young bachelor couldn't refuse. But you didn't expect to fall for him so hard.

This request was so good y'all 😭 it's inspired by the Netflix special Queen Charlotte and I honestly might make it a series.

The Damsel in Dsitress

TW🚫 (underlined)
consists: voyeurism + choking + hairpulling + praise + dirty talk + overstimulation + love making + sensual sex + various positions + love confession

______

"Do you, Y/n, take Kadeem Mathias to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

You smiled excitedly, squealing as you squeezed Kadeem's hands. "I do!" You sang happily as Kadeem chuckled. The priest smiled fondly. "And do you, Kadeem, take Y/n Davis to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest turned to your soon to be husband, Kadeem grinned widely and nodded. "I do." He answered. The priest grinned at the young love, taking a small step back. "You may now, kiss the bride." Kadeem eagerly pulled you forward, his lips falling onto yours so gently.

The crowd should have been cheering—if there was one. Your father owned an oil company, you were on the richer side of life. Kadeem's family not only came up off hotel investments, but drug money as well. His father built his very own organization from the ground up, starting off as a dope boy who balanced both the street life and school. After succeeding in the game, he bought land and buildings, creating his own hotel brand that he also used as a front to keep his money clean.

Kadeem was passed on that business thirty years later, after his father grew terminally sick. Your father was partnered with his, Kadeem secured a profitable amount of land in Cuba, and buyers were jumping at the opportunity, your father included. The deal was somewhat bittersweet, Kadeem was giving more than he'd gain if he agreed to your fathers terms. Your father wanted to mine the oil from that piece of land, and in return he'd split the profit with Kadeem.

But after the young businessman declined your fathers advances, he used his final trump card, you. Kadeem's mother didn't keep it secret that she wanted her son to get married soon and have children who could inherit the business. At first, Kadeem didn't have any intentions to marry, but his mother was right. That's where you came into play. Kadeem's mother signed to the arrangement and before you knew it, you were engaged.

Of course, you didn't want to marry. Your career was just taking off, but your step mother had a way of swaying you in obedience. Kadeem and you fell in love at first sight, your hearts beat at the same pace and rhythm, a rare match. "You've changed my life." Kadeem said truthfully, staring down at you with loving eyes, swaying you around to the nonexistent music. You giggled, resting your head against his chest. It was true, before you he was an overworked businessman. All he knew was networking. When you came along, you lifted the stress from his shoulders.