38 | Lil Meech

summary: You don't trust Meech Flenory, and he you. In fact, everyone would say the two of you hated each other. When Meech betrays both you and your brother, that hate grew unbearably painful. He attempted to steal your plug, but Sena saw an opportunity in all ov this betrayal. He wants you and Meech, to be one.

Heavy Lies The Crown1/1

1/1

TW⚠️⚠️(underlined)
consists: hate fucking + praise + rough sex + choking + dirty talk + enemies to lovers(?) + drunk sex + teasing

_______

"You picked up on chess yet, K?"

You gave your brother a crazed smile as you set up the board. K9 continued to glare at you, obviously unimpressed. You winced playfully, tugging on the collar of your shirt. "You really still mad?" You laughed casually as you lined up his chess pieces. "You betrayed me. Got me locked up!" He spat, attempting to lunge forward at you, but the shackles bolted into the table kept him in place. You scoffed at him. "You're untameable K. Reckless. Loud." You stated. "You was on one! Killing niggas outside of a gym? Getting in shoot outs at DQ?" You scolded him further. "I had to put a muzzle on it before you ruined this shit for me too." You shrugged calmly.

"So you turned me in?!"

"I didn't fuck—!" You slammed the table hard, pausing to take a deep breath and contain yourself. "I didn't turn you in." You said more calmly. "I got you booked for a gun charge! So what? Everything else they're just using to scare you. I can post your bail at anytime, I just need to be certain that you're calm and won't try to kill me once you're out." You explained, leaning back in the metallic chair. "That wasn't your call to make!" He shouted, angrily swiping the board off of the metallic table as it clattered and spread all over the floor. "So who's was it? Couldn't have been yours! No, no you were too busy being on a fucking power trip. Killing niggas over a basketball game, shooting folks outside if DQ! Killing Big L?" You spat.

"And while I was cleaning after my sloppy ass, bird brain brothers messes, nobody was watching Meech!" You added. "That nigga went behind our back, stole our connect and killed Rayzin!" You scolded him, gritting your jaw with every word. "Rayzin was a snake anyways." K9 grumbled, waving you off. "It doesn't matter! It's the fucking principle!" You spazzed, now genuinely upset with him. "Rayzin was our cousin! Our problem! Our fucking responsibility and if it came down to it? We should've been the ones to put him down!" You told him.

"Meech stole from us and killed our family. What's that bullshit you always say? Sum about demonstrating?" You inquired. K9 glared at you as you gestured towards him. "There goes your fucking demonstration!" You grumbled, standing up from the stool. "You gon sit and wallow in here til I get everything figured out. I don't need you fucken anything else up." You scolded him, patting the metallic door, signaling to the guards that your visitation was over. "I sat behind and let you play leader for way too long." You grumbled in annoyance as the door creaked open mechanically. "And why you think it's your turn?" He bellowed loudly, angry that you were turning on him.