33 | O Dog .2

summary; You've been in a two year relationship with your high school sweetheart, but paradise was bitter. He was abusive, and you saw no way out of the relationship. But O Dogs had his eyes on you for a while, he's noticed everything you thought you covered up. He soon decides to take matters into his own hands, to pursue you.

_____

Your Executioner2/2

Your Executioner
2/2

TW⚠️⚠️
consist: makeup sex + rough sex + overstimulation + various positions + creampie + head + dirty talk + praise + teasing + sensual sex

______

You slowly made your way down the stairs, greeted by the sounds of rap music playing lowly. As you reached the bottom of the stairs you spotted O Dog in the living room doing push-ups. "Morning." He grunted when he spotted you. "I made..breakfast." He said between sets, counting lowly as you shuffled towards the kitchen. His plate was empty, left with crumbs. Next to his, was yours. Scrambled eggs, two sausages, pancakes and some fruits on the side. You smiled, turning to face him. "Thank you, O." You said gratefully. He groaned, having finished doing his morning workouts as he stood up.

"Don't mention it, how'd you sleep?" He asked, as you carried the plate with you towards the living room. "Good, thanks to you." O Dog chuckled at your response. "Todays your day off, but I still gotta work around 11." He exclaimed, you glanced at the time. 9:30am. You placed your plate down, wrapping your arms around his torso. O Dog tensed up slightly. "I'm serious when I said thank you, for everything." You muttered, looking up at him. You still found it hard to believe that any of this was actually real. You enclosed your arms around him tighter, fearful that you'd wake up from this dream any second now.

O Dog cupped your face, leaning forward. "I haven't even given you half of what you deserve." He responded, pecking your lips. To his surprise, you stepped onto the tips of your toes, pressing further into the kiss. It took him off guard, causing him to stumble backwards onto the couch. You giggled playfully, climbing onto his lap as you deepened the kiss. He sighed blissfully, matching your energy as he turned his head to the side. He groaned lowly feeling your hands brushed over his defined chest, drawing closer to his crotch. "Y/n.." He chanted breathlessly as you ground your hips against his lap, feeling his dick harden through the thin fabric of his sweats. His hands fell to your ass, pressing you further against the tent that formed in his pants.

You slipped your tongue into the kiss, continuing to graze his abs with your fingers, listening to his breath hitching in his throat. You bit on his bottom lip, softly tugging on it as his eyes fluttered open, low and hazy. You kissed his jaw, then down his neck, his groans low and deep. His arms fell by his sides lazily, giving into you completely. You sucked just underneath his earlobe, forming a dark purple bruise. He moaned lowly, biting on his bottom lip. You pecked won his collar sloppily, leading your kisses down his chest, confused he watched as you dropped to your knees. Your hands finally fell where he craved you most, but he quickly and tightly held your wrist. "Y/n, you don't have to." He said, but his voice wasn't so convincing.