36 | Allen Iverson

Hey y'all, school been whooping my ass ngl🥴. I just finished with my last and final exam, I probably failed all them bitches tbh 😭😭 buttt I'll be free to write more chapters now. Thank you for being so patient, I got the best readers 🤧🤧 AND THANK YOU FOR 1k❤️❤️❤️

This chapter just a lil summm bc I wanted to get something out for you guys. Thank you again, and enjoy 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾
-Papipowers

______

Summary: You love your husband and the family you've both created, but Allen's job tends to get in the way of everything.

Family Man

Family Man

TW⚠️(underlined)
consists: make up sex + head + creampie + dirty talk + praise + overstimulation + various positions + choking + breeding kink

_______

You giggled tiredly as Allen hovered over you, his lips moving slowly against your neck. Your tiny giggles transitioned into faint moans, his hands travelling between your thighs underneath the sheets. "Good morning." He whispered as you chuckled. "Good morning." You responded, cuffing his face over your shoulder. "I miss mornings like this." He purred, kissing your cheek as you giggled. "How long before you think the kids wake up?" He asked, slowly undoing the knot that sealed your robe closed. You glanced at the clock.

It was 9:40am. "Allen..Maya starts school today." You responded quietly, breathing lowly as his kisses grew warmer. "How long?" He asked again. "Two hours." You answered, chewing on your bottom lip, feeling his large hands skim up your sides. He hummed, untying the silk knot and opening your robe. He flipped onto your back and began kissing down your naked chest. "I can work with that." He exclaimed. You giggled, biting your lip as you watched him inch underneath the covers.

You felt him kiss between your thighs, his thumb rubbing your clothed core. You sighed blissfully, shutting your eyes and melting into the bed. Allen bit his lip, hooking your panties to the side. He took the time to admire your glistening folds, it's been awhile since he's had you like this. He stroked his finger through your folds, collecting your wetness and kneading your clit. "Allen.." You gasped shakily. He hummed from underneath the sheets, snaking your panties down your leg. "Your pussy so pretty." He groaned, leaning forward and kissing your folds messily. You mewled quietly, arching forwaard.

You gasped sharply as his tongue slithered between your folds, his moans low and muffled as he suckled onto your clit. "Oh shitt baby.." You whimpered, hiking your leg over his shoulder for more. "Right there." You moaned. Allen groaned from underneath, squeezing your thighs tighter, pressing them against your chest as he swayed his head back and forth. "Fuckkk..Allen!" You cried, grinding your hips forward. He slurped up your juices, slowly spitting it back over your slit. You slid your hand underneath the blankets, raking your nails through his braided hair. "You taste so good baby." He moaned, peeking up at you through the sheets.