3 | O Dog .3

This one's long as hell and is split in two🧏🏾‍♀️

Pastors Daughter

3/3

TW⚠️ (underlined)
consists: dirty talk + innocence loss + virginity loss + angry sex + love making + creampie + jealousy+ breeding kink + choking + overstimulation

________

You woke up slowly, blinded by the bright lights. You pushed up against the pillow behind you, trying to get comfortable. You instantly froze up when you heard a deep groan, you quickly came too, realizing where you were. You could feel O Dog's chest rising and dropping slowly, his arms trapping you between his body. You slowly wiggled out from underneath him when he suddenly clenched your thigh. "Don't run off on me like I'm some hoe." His voice raspy from his deep sleep, you could feel your panties pooling. "What time is it?" He mumbled tiredly.

"It's almost twelve." You answered. O Dog groaned. "Lets just sleep a little longer." He begged, hugging you close to his chest. "I can't, I gotta go home." You said softly. O Dog groaned, letting you go as he rolled over onto his back. "You must think I'm a lil hoe." He growled, you giggled, turning over to straddle his lap. O Dog opened his eyes with his hands automatically fell to your thighs.

"Girl don't start sum you can't finish." He threatened, throwing his arm behind his head. You giggled, ducking down as you kissed his cheek softly. "I'll be back." You stated. O Dog bit his lip, rolling his eyes. "Come to the block party, Ima need someone to dance with." He grinned. "O–" You started, he sat up straight, face inched from yours. "Promise me you'll come." He begged. You sighed, crossing your arms.

"Fine, I'll come."

______

"Girl, so you with O?" Ronnie asked, breaking her gaze from Nora's hair. You laughed, shaking your head. "Where're you hearing this shit from?" You laughed. Ronnie giggled, pulling the curler from Nora's hair, cuffing the curl in her palm. "Sharif been telling the whole block babe." She chuckled, watching Nora's curl drop flawlessly. You gasped, peeking out from behind the closet door. "What?" You asked shockingly.

"Ou bitch! That fit look good as fuck!" Nora complimented. You had one a two beige two piece, the pants really brought out your ass, and the top was cropped just underneath your breast, showing off your belly piercing. "I see why O Dogs so into you!" Ronnie laughed, takibg a break from doing Nora's hair. The three of you were getting ready for the block party after a lot of convincing you agreed to wearing one of Nora's many outfits.