Fairy Tail Zenkai

By Ballisticblue999

In the world of Fairy Tail a young Saiyan crash lands in the Kingdom of Fiore. What will happen if the one to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N And Q&A
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

361 5 0
By Ballisticblue999

Last time on Fairy Tail Zenkai the Fairy tail guild continued the raid on the Phantom Lords. The battle favored the Fairy Tail wizards until an unexpected circumstance happened. The defeat of the Fairy Tail guild master Makarov Dreyar and his grandson the Fairy Tail warrior Y/N Dreyar. With both of the strongest present members of Fairy Tail defeated what will the guild do? And what came to be of Lucy, was Natsu able to save her or will she be yet another victim of the Phantom Lords? Find out this Chapter of Fairy Tail Zenkai!

Inside the Fairy Tail guild basement multiple injured members are on the floor still in sullen mood from the previous retreat and failed revenge.

"Oww!!" One member shouted. "Aw, damn it!!!" Another added. "I never thought we'd ever be forced to retreat!!!" Shouted one. "It's so frustrating!!!" Another agreed with his fellow guild member." While everyone was in a damper mood, a few members were able to see the good side of things since Natsu had recently come back with an unharmed Lucy. The blonde herself however was having inner turmoil from blaming herself for what had happened to the guild and her allies/friends.

"What's the matter? Still antsy?" Gray questioned walking up to the blonde. Lucy stayed silent for a second before lowering her head.

"N-No... It's nothing like that.. It's just... I'm sorry..." She said on the verge of tears.

"Well, it's the fate of rich girls to be targeted, and it's a man's job to protect her!" Elfman, who was behind Gray exclaimed trying to reassure her.

Gray looked towards him with an annoyed expression across his face and addressed him. "Don't say things like that!"

"But we sure were surprised. Lucy, why did you hide it?" Happy asked.

"I wasn't hiding it, exactly... I just... I was running away from home, and I didn't want to talk about it..." She said, still looking at the ground. "For an entire year, he didn't do a thing about his runaway daughter... then suddenly he wants me home again... I never dreamed that Papa would use such tactics to get me back. How low can he sink?!" Sweat trickled down her face as she spoke and Natsu listened intently. "But if you take it back to the root causes, this is happening because I ran away..."

Elfman interrupted her once again trying to help. "N-NO!! Your father is the evil one!!"

Gray looked at him and whispered/shouted at him. " Shut up, idiot!!!"

"Eh... I mean Phantom!!!" Elfman exclaimed.

"I acted on my own selfish whims. But I never thought it would cause everyone to be hurt like this. I really am sorry! I guess if I just went home, this would be all over." She said completely blaming herself.

"I don't know about that." Natsu interrupted her. "And that debutante thing doesn't suit you at all!" He exclaimed, surprising Lucy. "You fit in a lot better laughing in this crappy bar and going out on adventures. That's the Lucy I know! I said you could stay in the guild. What's the good of going back to a home you don't want to live in?" Natsu pointed his thumb at himself and proclaimed. "You're Lucy of Fairy Tail, right? This is the home you come back to!!"

The words that Natsu had said made Lucy cry. "Don't cry! That isn't like you!" Gray shouted

"That's right!! A man can't stand to see a girl cry!!!" Elfman added.

"But..." Lucy began before burying her face into her hands.

In the distance Loke, another member of Fairy Tail was staring at them. He had orange hair and hazel eyes and was wearing a green coat with a wide collar, complete with prominent, spiky, brownish-white fur trimming lining the hood, over a light red shirt covered in many flower-like motifs, black pants and whitish sneakers, each adorned by a pair of light green stripes. Not far away another member with brown hair was sitting looking over tarot cards. She was wearing only a light blue bikini top which features a camouflage pattern, a pair of capri pants, with two bands hanging from each leg and a light belt covered in heart motifs loosely tied around the waist. She completes her general outfit by wearing a pair of high-heeled sandals. She seems extremely focused until her calm demeanor breaks and she throws her cards. "It's no good!!! I have no idea where Mystogan is!!!" Cana exclaimed before grabbing a bottle of booze.

"Really? That's too bad." Mirajane said saddened before turning to a large crystal ball.

"If Lucy is their target, then they'll come and attack again. We've got a lot of wounded. This could be bad." Cana said, sweating a little.

"The master is in critical condition, Y/N is badly injured and practically immobile after what Mollusc did to him and we can't find Mystogan. You're the only one who we can ask for help..." A man with blonde hair wearing a set of headphones and a large scar on his right eye appears on the other side of the crystal ball. "... Laxus."

"Huh?" Was Laxus' only response.

"Please! Come back and help Fairy Tail in the darkest hour.." Mirajane began while Cana chugged a bottle behind her.

"You mean the old fart and the monkey bastard finally got theirs?!! Ha ha ha!!!" He started laughing. "Do it yourself. The whole thing has got nothing to do with me." He said with a satisfied look on his face.

Cana slammed her hand on the table in rage. "Laxus, you..!!!" She began but was cut off by said man.

"Well, it's true! The old man started all this, right? Why do I have to clean up after him and the brat?" He questioned.

"They're after Lucy... One of our guild." Mirajane tried to reason.

"Really? So am I!! She's that new girl with the big jugs, right?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. "Tell her that if she'll be my woman, I'll help out. Two more conditions!! Tell the old fart he has to throw out the rabid monkey then he has to retire and make me the master!!!!" He shouted with a demented look on his face.

"You really are a-" Cana began but was interrupted by Laxus once again.

"Watch it!! Is that how you nicely ask a guy to do a favor for you?! The least you can do is strip for me!!! I'm easy when it comes to sexy-" Before Laxus can finish the Crystal bursts into pieces leaving a crying and frustrated Mira.

"I can't believe that man!!! Can he really be a member of Fairy Tail...?! I guess this settles it!!! I'm going to fight!!!" She proclaimed shocking Cana.

"What are you saying?!" Cana questioned her.

"I mean, I was here, and Lucy still got kidnapped!!!" Mira responded with tears flowing down her face.

"You can't!! As you are now, you'd just get in the way. Even if you're an S-Class wizard." Cana said making herself irrefutable. Cana gives a soft sigh and looks over to see the unconscious body of Y/N. She makes her way over to the boy. "We could really use you right about now buddy." She said petting his head before sitting at a table to continue drinking.

*Erza's Pov*

After returning to the guild I decided to take a shower to clear my mind and go over what we could do. 'The master and Y/N are out of action... Laxus won't help and Mystogan is nowhere to be found. A lot of wounded... It's impossible to keep up the fight now.'

I think back to what Master said. "I suspect that Jose is on the top floor! I'm going up to see if he's breathing! And if he is, I'll put a stop to it!!!"

I punch the wall in frustration. 'It was that moment... If I had gone with him then... This is pitiful!!! It's all my fault!!!' I was cut from my thoughts when the ground started shaking like something big was making its way towards us. When I made it outside after wrapping a towel around me I was met with the sight of Phantom Lord's entire guild walking towards us on large metal legs.

"Prepare the magic focusing canon: Jupiter!!" Jose shouted from on top of the guild. The canon on the front of the started to ring before a light emitted from the end of the barrel. "Eliminate them." Jose ordered.

It was then that I realized what he was preparing. "This is bad!!!! Everyone, get down!!!" I shouted to the guild. I quickly ran towards the Mobil Guild and requipped my Adamantine Armor. "You will not harm our guild!!!" I declared and prepared myself for the blast. "Get down!!!!"

The cannon fired and hit me head on, quickly tearing through my armor. "Gyaaahhh!!!!" All I could do was shout out in pain as I took the full force of the attack. The blast knocked me back sliding me across the ground. I tried to catch my breath after being hit by the blast but was having a hard time calming my breathing. I heard Natsu and Gray call out to me but they were cut off by Jose over speaker.

"Makarov, his grandson and Erza are out of action. You have no final ace to play. I want Lucy HeartfilIa handed over!!! And I want her now!!! Hand her over now!!!" Jose demanded.

The sheer thought of handing her over made me sick to my stomach. We will never give up on her. "IF IT'S HAND OVER A FRIEND OR DIE, THEN I CHOOSE TO DIE!!!"

"DO WHAT YOU WANT! OUR AWNSER WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME!!! WE'RE GOING TO SMASH YOU INTO THE DIRT!!!" Natsu shouted out agreeing with me.

"Oh, ho? If that's what you want, then you're going to get a heaping serving of Jupiter!!! I will allow you the fifteen minutes it takes to repower to wallow in your fear!!!" Jose shouted out in pure rage. Suddenly tons of shade troopers start pouring out of the guild. "Look and see your hell, Fairy Tail!!! You have two choices left to you!!! BE KILLED BY MY TROOPERS... OR BE KILLED BY JUPITER!!!!" 

Hey guys just a quick authors note at the end. This chapter is shorter due to the fact that I wanted to stop at a specific point in the story so tomorrow I will hopefully be able to post the next chapter. And if you enjoy and find yourself returning back to this fanfic leave a like and maybe follow. Until next time on Fairy Tail Zenkai!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
209K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
88.4K 2.5K 27
Lucy Heartfilia is a Celestial Wizard and Natsu Dragneel is the Fire Dragon Slayer. When Lucy and Natsu take on a job that could last quite a while...