Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters๐Ÿซ‚
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

18

1K 47 4
By Itgworl_

"Mom! Please you are stressing me out." I ran my finger through my hair. " it's just a simple outfit, I'm not going to get all extra dressed up. This is not a soirée, if you would've invited me to a soirée, I was dressed apart. This is a cookout, you know how cookouts go." She nodded.

I actually have to take time to commend my mom. She is definitely trying to change it, she knows when to back off now. She is finally slowly allowing me to stick up for myself, and not calling me disrespectful. She does not and agrees of course, unless you really disagrees. She still will to speak her mind, but if I like it and she doesn't, she just lets it ride.

I was thinking of inviting Kaleb to the cookout, but my mom really hates his family, I would never really understand or know why, but she cannot stand his family, he wasn't even the problem, it was his mom and his dad. That is crazy because my dad and his dad used to be best friends.

" wow you look beautiful either way. There are guest here so, Gia is here." I nodded.

"I am not mad at her anymore." I shrugged.

Macy was right soon as I got on the phone with Kaleb and I was telling him what happened, I didn't really give a fuck anymore. Kaleb is really my fucking baby. He supports him through everything, he laughs with me, he makes me happy just in general.

I walked down stair and my dad was talking to Mr. Ramirez, how about a car or something?

I tried to sneak past him and of course, my dad grab me and pull me into a hug.

"Hey daddy." He kissed my cheek.

"I am sure y'all know my princess." I waved avoiding eye contact.

"Hey, guys."

"This is my Angel, the innocent one."

What!

"Oh my gosh... dad please. We get it. I'm still your baby but please daddy. Don't." I heard Joshua's laughed.

"She is the innocent one, she is the baby of the group. Even though she is the second to last. This is my baby, she has made me so proud throughout the years. She is so beautiful." I covered my face.

Oh my gosh.

"Daddy you are making me anxious." I looked away from him and search for Macy and she seemed to be look for me as well and she saw me, and instantly hopped and made her way to me.

"Well hello Amil." I looked at Joshua. "How have you been? I ain't seen you in years." It was like he was pulling on my soul.

"Years?" He laughed and sipped his drinks. "It felt so recent but no I just got back into the headspace where I can really enjoy my family's presence. So I'll be around more." I held eye contact with him and he nodded. 

"That is great." He smirked at me and I hugged him and he rubbed my back.

"Do not make me act a ass infront of my dad." He laughed and I quickly was pulled away and Macy hugged me.

"Do not fall for the trap." She whispered.

"I am not."

I smelled Dave.

"You smell that?" She shook her head.

"Hey baby." Mrs. Ramirez popped up. "You alright?"

"Yes." He kissed her and I downed my drink.

what the fuck did I do to myself?

"Hey beautiful." Dave's voice sent chills down my spine.

"Hey, I haven't spoke to you in months." I tilted my head and he sighed.

" I mean you got a nigga now and I got a respect that. He's a cool ass little dude." I laughed.

" he's a cool ass guy or man. Don't call him Little anything. That is my best friend not my boyfriend." He threw his hand in surrender.

" my bad killa."

" yeah, let's be respectful." I nodded. "How are things with you and Gia?" I asked.

"My daughter?" Josh entered the conversation.

"Dave meet mr. Ramirez and his wife, Mrs. Ramirez." I rolled my eyes. " you guys have a nice conversation." I shot them a smiled and Macy pulled me away.

"Girl your are oozing saltiness right now."

"Fuck him." I shrugged, I threw back another drink. "Okay I can do this. Why did he do this to me? I cannot do this with this old ass man."

" He's only 41." She laughed. " that is not old.."

"Shut up." I poured me another drink.

"Come on." She grabbed my hand.

***

I made my dad a plate. All of the food just got done and everybody was eating. My dad asked me to make him a plate, today has been very stressful for some reason. Not because of anybody else but because of me.

"Excuse me." I looked up and Joshua brushed up against me.

"Mhm." I kept it short.

"You alright?"

"Mhm."

"Mhm? You got a problem?"

"Stop talking to me." He laughed sharply.

" I am a grown ass man, talk to me like you got some sense." He checked me and tapped my butt quickly. "You look amazing today." He walked off.

I finished making my dads plate and I took it to him.

"I'll be back dad, I am going to run to the store. Tell mom for me." I looked at Joshua and he sat his cup down.

"What store you going to? I need some wraps."

"You smoke?" He laughed.

" Don't worry about what I do, what store are you going to?"

everyone around us was so fucking clueless.

"I don't know, you know all the stores are at least 20 minutes out, so whichever one has tampons." He nodded.

"I'll ride out with you."

"Okay, dad you want something?"

"No." He dug in his pockets and gave me some money. " Just get everything that you need." I nodded.

"Okay I am out."

***

"Shit." I hissed as he stuff me like a fuck piñata. "Ou this shit so fucking good."

He pushed my arch deeper and I couldn't control the sound that left my mouth.

"Look at that."

"Fu-"

"Mhm."

"Oh my fucking God yes! I am about to nut again again baby." I stratched at the seats. "Yes, fuck me."

"Nasty ass bitch."

"Yes I am a nasty bitch. Fuck me like a nasty bitch." I bit my lip. "Fuck ugh."

"Right there. I feel that shit."

"Yes fuck me just like that."

He grabbed my neck and pulled me to his lips and kissed me sloppily and spit in my mouth.

"Ou." He let me go and I fell back into position. "Ah!"

"Get that dick." I looked back at him and he looked into my eyes. "Yeah."

"Oh my god you are fucking me... so.... So fucking good."

"Yeah. Fuck is you talking about?"

"You are so fucking- I hate you so much."

"Mhm."

It felt so good I could cry.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. I am going- I am going come."

"I feel it." He grabbed my neck and gripped it. "Fuck baby, this pussy so fucking good. Ugh." He groaned.

"Ou shit. Wait- Josh."

"Yup." I slowly lost control and I could pass out. "Get that motherfucking dick." My body slowly gave up.

"Ugh!" I yelled.

"Come on this dick."  I lost control of my breathing and he slapped my ass. "Breath." He slapped my ass and I gasped for air. 

"Josh! Please." I felt a rush and I had to pee. "Wait."

"Nope squirt on this dick." I could stop it and I lost control.

"Shit!" I stuttered and my body tremble and I jumped at the feeling of him pulling out. 

***

We pulled up to the house and everybody was still here.

"Oh my gosh." I spoke softly.

I didn't have any energy.

"I'll see you inside."

"Mhm." He laughed and leaned over. "Don't touch me. Tell my sister to come here." He kissed me anyway and got out the car.

After about 5 minutes there was a tap on my window and I opened my eyes and looked and it was Macy with a brushed in her hand.

"Girl." She got in the driver seat. "Look at you." She laughed.

"What? I am fine."

"He put that ass on chill." She pull shoulder and brushed my hair. "You been stressing all day and not you are so relaxed. Damn poppop must got that slammer." I nodded slowly. 

"He made me squirt, I never squirted before. It's like he unlocking keys to my body."

"Where did y'all go? Y'all were gone forever, dad said y'all went to a store."

"We did. He fuck my brains out in the backseat and he gave me money to get my car detailed." I chew on the gum I had in my mouth. "I am tired."

"Periodt! And I can see." She got out and I got out to. "Get yourself together, Dave and them are still here, he is the only one that's been looking for you, beside me and mom."

"Oh shit." I grabbed the box of tampons and she laughed.

"No bag?"

"I don't know what happened to it."

"You are talking in slow motion and you are high off dopamine." I shrugged.

"I am fine." She rubbed my back and soon as I stepped in the door Dave was right there.

why the fuck is he in my face? Why is he here?

"Excuse me." I pushed off the wall and I walked in the living and Joshua was kissing Gloria.

"Oop." Macy grabbed my hand.

"What?" I shrugged.

He looked up at me and he repositioned himself and she frowned up her face.

"Mommy!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen."

"I am hungry."

"Where have you been?"

" me and Mr. Ramirez went to the store, I ran out of tampons." She nodded.

"You look flushed." Macy laughed.

she thinks everything is fucking funny.

I couldn't help but laugh myself.

"Can I get a plate?" Joshua walked in.

"Can you make him a plate?" She asked and rushed out the kitchen.

"What do you want Mr. Ramirez?"

"I just ate so I am not that hungry." I looked at Macy and she was pretending to mind her business.

"You are already?"

"Mhm." He groaned and I shook my head.

"Please, don't. What do you want Josh, seriously?" I turned towards the food. "You about to make this shit yourself." I whispered and he laughed.

"I love how you talk to me and stress me out." He rubbed my back and I got instant chills.

"Mr-"

" stop calling me that shit Amil, I am not fucking playing." He snapped and I nodded.

"Okay." 

"Give me some of everything." I made his plate and handed it to him and he tapped my face.

"Thank you." He walked off.

"You little simp ass slut." Macy squealed. " did he really just tap you on the face?"

"I liked it." I rubbed my cheek.

"Oh my- oh my God." I looked at her and her mouth fell open. "I can only imagine what you let him do when y'all fuck. You are stuck like Chuck."

"I am not, falling in love is where I draw the line. I love the sex, nothing more nothing less. Yes, I like when he treats me like a whore and we have toxic sex. I wouldn't commit or submit my life to him. It's just fun for now, it's a lot of fun. It's so good."

"Oh my goodness." She covered her mouth and she started jumping up and down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 657 15
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !
Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
29.1K 2K 33
Read an fine out !