Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

17

1K 49 7
By Itgworl_

" Hi Mr. Ramirez." I smiled as he opened the door.

"Hello beautiful, my wife went out for a few hours so if you are here to see her, she's not here."

" oh, I called your wife she didn't say anything, did she say anything I about coming back soon?"

"She went to get her hair done."

"Oh okay, can I come in and call a Lyft for myself?" He nodded and stepped to the side.

" I'll call you one because I am sure she invited you down here and forgot." I nodded.

He rubbed my lower back soothingly, it's something about when they rub my back. It since so many different sensations to my body, especially when I'm already turned on. He is so fine, you guys wouldn't understand.

"do you want something to drink?" He asked and I nodded.

I used to have the biggest crush on Gia' s dad, and now that I'm older he has the biggest crush on me. It's not hard to see it. She hates it, she says if he will have sex with me then he would have sex with her, honestly I think it stems from him just actually liking dark skin girls. As a spanish man he does what his family says, and he married within his ethnicity. you can't blame him for that, but he definitely has a thing for dark skin girls. He said that before, at this little game night that my parents threw. Everybody was drunk and he was just talking in front of his wife and everything. She was so pissed.

"Here you go." He gave me a bottled water and then went back to doing what is going on his phone.

" your wife wanted to speak to me because of some things that transpire between me and your daughter."

" What happened?" He sat down.

" Well, I would hate to put her on blast, but she was in probably is sleeping with my ex-boyfriend." He frowned up his face.

she wants to be nasty, I can be nastier.

"What?" He finally looked at me and we I tell you this man is still as fine as he was, when I first saw him.

"Mmm."

Joshua Ramirez- @jurdenlocodia

He has always looked the same while her mother rotted from the inside.

"You alright?" He laughed and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"I am sorry, you look good Mr. Ramirez, I was just thinking about how you still look so young." He blushed and I laughed.

"Uh... thank you I actually really try to take good care of myself. My wife doesn't seem to think I do."

" well, to be quite honest, your wife has always been hard on everyone but herself." He nodded. " you guys seem really happy."

"Seem. Seem is the word." I laughed. "she always worries that I'm going to leave her for a younger girl and I feel in the way that she tries to imply that I'm some type of pervert when honestly I just feel like she stole my young years from me. It was an arranged marriage that hit a lot of bumps in the road. We were supposed to get married before and then we broke up and then because it was arranged, they made us go back together and that's how we ended up married. I never really got to be a young adult or have fun and I still feel like I'm trapped." He expressed and I got up and sat next to him.

" oh, that is so sad." I hugged him and rubbed his back. " Arranged marriages are the worst, I couldn't imagine how you felt. but you are a great father and you have so many things going for yourself. You own multiple successful businesses, you have this big house and you spoil your wife. You do the best that you can and I am always telling your daughter that." He nodded.

I have to penetrate the mind first, he's not gonna just fall out my feet. He is older, so you have to play an older game. He has a very hood mentality, I can definitely tell that he was raised in the streets of Harlem.

" thank you, someone sees it." He sighed. " after spending years of my life catering to people who are ungrateful and selfish, you need moments like these where you get your flowers."  He liked down and I grabbed his face.

"You deserve acknowledgment, especially when you are pulling all the weight in the home."  He stared at me and smiled.

Men are very easy you just have to tell them what they want to hear. Or give them what they are missing and in his case, he just needs to be acknowledged, and celebrated.

"Yeah." He sighed and sat up and sat his cup down and I smiled at him and he walked infront of me.

"What?" I looked up at him and he bent and kissed me. "Mmm." Moaned against his lips.

mission fuck her dad is in process.

He pulled my legs up and I laid back on the couch and he laid in between my legs.

Am I acting like a slutty petty libra right now? Yes.

***

"Shit!" I squealed. "Fuck."

His dick did not seem like it was going to be this good this good. This man is totally different from how he portrays himself. He is as black as black can get.

"There you go. Cream on this dick."

"Shit... wait." I pushed his lower stomach.

"Move your fucking hand." He went harder and I couldn't even keep my eyes open.

Maybe it's because I haven't had sex in forever but damn. This is why bitches fuck on older men.

"Stop running." He grabbed my hair and my neck and gave me everything he had.

I was mesmerized by the feeling of him filling me up.

"Where you going?" He pulled me to match his thrust. "Where you going?"

"I'm not going nowhere baby." I drowned.

"Huh."

"I ain't no going no fucking where." I grunted. "I am going to come."

"You come on this dick?" He kept the perfect tempo.

"Yes." He pulled me to his lip and he kissed me roughly. "Mmm. Shit." I squealed.

"I know baby." He kiss me. "I'm deep in this pussy."

"Yes, you deep in this pussy. You deep as fuck." I took my lip in between my teeth.

"You so fucking nasty."

"Thank you so much for fucking me like this."

"Mhm. Fuck." He groaned and it sent a tingling sensation through my body. "Nasty bitch."

"Ou shit." I closed my eyes. "Yes yes. Oh shit. Fuck you."

"Give me that pussy. I am bout to nut."

"You can have it. Yes, I am going to come."

"I love your nasty ass. Take this dick, look at all that ass bouncing this dick." He tighted his grip around my neck and kissed me.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god. Yes fuck me just like that." I felt it.

"I feel that shit, give it to me. Let that shit go."

"Oh. My. God." I gasped.

"Mhm... mhm... give me that shit." He tightened his grip on my neck slightly.

"Jos- oh my fuck-" I squealed and gasped and it's was like my body became hollow and then a rushed of pleasure filled me up and I felt it began to spill out my body.

"Push that shit out. Breath for me." He tapped my face and I gasped for air and my body went crazy.

"Ou." He pulled out and he groaned and my body became so fucking weak and I just fell flat.

"Shit." I took some time to recover.

I know he did no just do this to me. The mission was to come in here and dominate this nigga, he did me so fucking dirty bro. Two rounds plus oral and I came every time. I cannot fuck this man ever again.

I quickly hopped in the shower and got myself together and I put back on my old clothes.

"You alright?" He walked in the room with new clothes on and I nodded.

"Yes, I really really enjoyed my self, Mr. Ramirez."

"Like wise, you are so beautiful." I laughed and he kissed me and it was like he sucked me back into his trap and there was a knock on his door and I raced downstairs and I could hear him laughing. "Call me Joshua please." I nodded and I grabbed my house keys and my water and raced out the back down and went through the gate and went into my parent back door. That is the great thing about her mom and my mom being best friends. They don't do shit without each other. They live in the same neighborhood together, they used work together, they basically have the same schedule.

"Hey mom."

"Hey baby." She hugged me. "You look great." She laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"You look rejuvenated and alive right now, you're glowing plus your hair look like you were shocked by electric." She tried to fix it.

"I'll be back." She nodded.

I called Macy.

"Hello..." she song.

"He dogged me the fuck out in that house." I walked into my old room and she gasped.

"Mr. Ramirez?"

"Yes, Joshua. He fucked me so good."

"How many rounds?"

"Two and he made sure I came each time. You know me and you know I hate doggy style, but for him..." she laughed. "I am ready to give this man my life."

" was he better then Kaleb?"

" yes, but I can honestly say that it was because Kaleb and I were young? My body wants different shit now and I don't know maybe his new skills but I'm pretty sure he improved."

"Oh yeah."

" the way, he pulled my hair and slap my ass, choke me, lick, and suck on every piece of my body. Oh my gosh. And his dick is big." I wished.

"Oh my gosh."

" hooks up so it touches the right spots. What did I do to myself?" I whined and fell back on my bed. "I can't even walked straight."

" one thing about you, you're a bitch that keeps her word. Bitches need to stop playing with you. You ain't never been the one to lie."

"I love him." She laughed.

" how long ago was it?"

"Like 15 minutes ago." She laughed. "It's not funny, my pussy in throbbing just thinking about him."

" You are sick... No, but you act like this every time just give it a couple hours then you are going to be worried about something else."  I sighed and I got up and went in my bathroom and fixed my hair.

I went him again right now.

"Oh my gosh, I was better off staying celibate. I really fuck myself up."

" stop stressing it, he must've really fucked you good."

" he did, I am telling you that he did. I even let him call me a bitch." She gasped. "I loved it." She did a dramatic gasp.

" oh my gosh!"

"I know!"

I change into some of the clothes I had at my parents house.

"He made me wanna be a whore, a slut bag for him! I am not playing. I can still feel him and hear him and smell him. I am going crazy." I shook it off.

" give it a hour you will be onto something new. Plus you promised mom that you were going to come to the cookout she is throwing and you know they are going to be there. So you need to get yourself together."

"Oh shit!" I yelled. "Okay I got 3 days."  I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
9.9K 623 23
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023
29.3K 2K 33
Read an fine out !