The Queen of Night

By mehshanaya

I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King o... More

Disclaimer
The King and Queen
The Tainting of Innocence
The Coronation of King
The Dream of Queen
The Deal of Eight Nights
The Eighth Night
The Jasmine Flower Bracelet
The Claim of King
The Queen's Oath
The New Moon Night
The Fragments of Night
The Waxing Crescent Moon Night
The Waning Crescent Moon Night
The Opening of Chain
The Wrong Judgement
The Little Moment
The Taste of Intoxication
The Dangerous Demand
The Letter of Happiness
The Dangerous Step
The Witch of His
The Dream Come True
The Trap of the King
The Aphrodisiac Fragrance
The Unwanted Touch
The Strange Things
Awards
The Words Sharper than Knife
The Queen doesn't needs a King
The Raat Rani
The Queen in the Cage
The Queen can't step Outside
The Queen step out the Territory
The False Accusation
The Ring of Queen
The Wrong Decision
The Challenge of Queen
The Deal of Ten Days
The Right of the King
The Play with the Fire
The Coldness of Night
The Pain of Queen
The Last Task
The King let his Queen go
Author Note
Author's Note
Questions
The Queen came for Revenge
The Magic of Raat Rani
The First Move
The Wish of Queen
The Queen under Intoxication
The Queen never Losses
The Queen's Condition
The King's Care
The Queen's Stubbornness
The Waxing Gibbous Moon Night
The Frenemy
The Devious Move
The Full Moon
The Revenge of Queen
The Last Quarter Half Moon
The King of Underworld
The Clandestine Intensions
The Deadliest Lie
The Tit for Tat move of Queen
The Red Sky
The Deep Emotions
The Concealed Truth
The Undisguished Truth
The Blood Red Colour
The Promise of Queen
The Piercing Words
The Confession of Truth
The Justice Served
The Queen of Amogh

The Amavas

3K 402 162
By mehshanaya

¶ Chapter | Fifty Eight ¶
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine
~~~~~
" Me mohobbat karta hu tumse"

The words keep repeating in my mind. I saw his hand fall back on the and I want to move, scream something but this all feels like a dream I'm not able to even move an inch.

In the background, I heard chaos but my eyes refused to leave the person who is the cause of every misery lying in front of me wounded because he saved my life.

" Boss!"

" Boss, what happened?" I saw Yug sitting on their knees beside him and other men coming too. They picked him up and someone made me stand too. Everything happened in flash we were in the car the wind is slapping on my face, my mouth is dry, my heart beating so fast and I'm shivering from fear. I thought the car ride with him was the most terrifying time when he take me with him after marrying me but this is far more horrifying than that.

I look down and saw his head on my lap the cloth wrapped around his chest soaked in blood. The huge door of his territory opened and one by one the car stopped at the door of the mansion and hurriedly everyone run inside the mansion.

" Hurry! Call the doctor now"

Yug yelled seeing their Boss in this type of condition everyone gets altered. They took him inside the room and the doctor run inside hurriedly my feet stop at the door not taking a step ahead.

_____

The former King come running hearing the attack happened on his Son.

" What happened? Why he is not awake yet?" FIL yelled so loud it came out clear and a shudder of fear run through my body.

Why he is not awake yet?

" It will take some time"

I heard the doctor say and I heard the sounds of footsteps, FIL and his second-in-command came out of the room and walk past me.

I place my head against the wall and close my eyes which are burning with tears. I heard the sounds of footsteps and I took a deep breath and turn my head.

" Why are you lying?" I asked the Doctor who looked at me startled and then shook his head.

" Don't worry he will get fine, you also get fine after getting shot, right?" He said that to ensure me but he is not sure himself.

" Goli chu kar jana of goli seene me lag jana dono me fark hota hai" the words come out filled with pain.

{ Getting scratched by a bullet and a bullet getting inside the chest both are different}

" He is in a coma, don't know when he will wake up"

He spoke the words which I'm scared to hear. My heart stops beating for a second for a moment. I stumbled back feeling my head spin and choked on a sob, my tears falling controllably. I place my hand against my mouth and lean on the wall.

" You should be happy, why you're not celebrating?"

I heard Yug's voice behind me and I turned to face him. He is glaring down at me there is moisture in his eyes, worry for his boss and anger for the traitor.

" I kno-w you ca-me back... because you wan-ted rev-enge and I just wa-nt to st-ay wit-h you"

He knew I came back to take revenge so Yug must have known it. I lower my eyes I don't have the courage to

" He loves you!"

I bite my lip to control the sob which is threatening to leave.

" He knows you came back to take revenge but he still let you stay here. He knows your every move but still lets you win, you know why?"

I look up at him with tear-filled eyes, his eyes also held pain.

" Because he loves you so much that you staying with him is enough even though you hate him"

"He loves you"

"Tum bhale hi mujhse nafrat karti ho par..."

"Me mohobbat karta hu tumse"

" He thought you're different from any other woman that's why..."

All the things are repeating in my mind making me feel like it was me who shoot him, I'm the culprit instead of a victim.

" Shut up!" I yelled in anger.

" Just shut up!"

" Stop making me feel like I'm the culprit not him" I took a step ahead glaring at him " do not forget he was the one who shoot me, he was the one who made me do this..." I pointed my index finger at him but he cut me off.

" Do not forget he was laying in bed lifeless because of you!" Yug yelled at me " and what revenge do you want to take him, did he touch you without your consent, did he abuse you, did he manhandle you, yes I know he is not a saint he had done wrong but he tried to redeem it. He gave you the title of Queen in that world where a woman is not more than a doll, he gave you the right to eat with every man and gave you equal rights, and position.

" He saved from that CM" he argued.

" He is the one who is reported for everything, he made him CM and he knows whatever happened with me " I argued back.

" What!" He exclaimed not believing it.

" Yes!" I nodded.

" There must be some misunderstanding yes he made him CM but he doesn't know what happened with you"

I knitted my brows but then shook my head and spoke in anger.

" Do not lie I have seen the video " I warned.

Yug takes a deep breath

" Come with me"

He walked forward and halt and turned around when he saw me not following him. I don't know what I should do but I want to see what he wanted to tell so I decided to follow him.

I went behind him and we reached the room where all the screens were placed. He made me see the video in which they both deal with making him CM which Adhik has shown me but my eyes widened when I saw the CM and Sriti in the video.

I raise my hand and place it against my head stepping backwards. Since that incident happened my all suspicion was on him. He doesn't want me to go outside that's why he tarnished my image but I never thought the person I called my friend and that CM is behind all this. Sriti backstabbed me.

__

£ Night

£ Garden

My tears aren't stopping whatever happened to keep running through my mind.

" Now you know how much it hurts when someone backstabs you?" I heard Yug's voice and look up and found him staring ahead.

" But what hurts more is knowing the person is betraying you by acting so sweetly in front of you"

" Then why don't he kill me?" I asked my query. It genuinely confused me. If he knows everything why did he let that happen or he thought I'm not able to do anything?

" Because he loves you"

" How can he love me? I never do anything to make him fall for me"

" You don't need any reason to fall in love"

I roll my eyes at his filmy remark. I feel someone's presence beside me and saw Yug sitting beside me.

" One day I saw a child not older than me around ten years dragged by the people. The tears were continuously running from his eyes, he was begging, crying to leave him but no one listened and throw him in the middle of the huge hall...."

_____

£ Amogh's Room

I entered the room after collecting all my courage. There is darkness and silence inside I turned and saw him laying on the bed. The bandage was wrapped around his wound and the black quilt was up to his waist. I step ahead my hands are shivering I'm the reason he is laying here in this condition.

I bite my lip and sat down on the bed beside him and look at his condition. The blue and purple bruises were on his cheek, his lip is busted and I move my gaze down his whole body is covered with marks. My gaze was on his right hand and I slowly raise my hand and turned his wrist and saw the tattoo of an eagle.

"  A person came with the branding iron rod and grabbed the small wrist of that boy and press the hot iron on his wrist, he scream so loud that it shook the whole mansion but the small boy couldn't tolerate so much pain and passed down on the cold floor"

" That day we get to know he is Amoghavarsha Singh Thakur the future King of the Mafia"

I move my thumb over the tattoo. How much pain he suffered. I close my eyes stopping my tears. I open my eyes and they fell on the red mark of the whip which was on his shoulder.

" Whipping is normal for us but he is the future King so he gets double whatever is decided for us. Double training, double facilities and double punishment"

I move my fingers over his shoulder. I don't even want to imagine a ten-year-old going through this.

" He is so brave we all look at him with pride because whatever the situation is he never let any cry escape his lips but he felt pain, he cried too but only in his sleep. He calls for his mother, to take him away, save him from all of them"

" His mother was a dancer in a brothel and she sold him to his father after he turned ten and that's the reason he hates all the women"

" Tumhare Ma Baap hi tumse pyaar nahi karte pata hai kyu kyuki tum pyaar ke layak hi nahi ho"

I bite my lip harshly. How much my words would've hurt him but still he saved me. Every night he suffers from nightmares and I thought it was his drama.

" You know why he hates begging because in childhood he is terrified of darkness and the news went to his father and ordered to put him in a dark cage filled with crocodiles he begged, cried but no one did mercy on that poor kid "

I felt goosebumps even thinking this. How could a father do this to his son?

" You think he didn't try to run away. There is no way out of this world the one who came here once never goes outside"

But he let me go.

" Amogh..I don't know if you forgive me or not but I apologise" I grabbed his hand.

" I'm sorry" I tilt my head down pressing his hand to my face.

____

£ Night

£ After Three Days

I come and saw him. His wounds are healing but there is no improvement in his condition. I get on the bed and lay down beside him.

" You know Amogh my father was very bad not more than yours but still bad he......" I continue talking to him and turned to face him " I know a lullaby is supposed to sing at night but I'm sharing my nightmares hope it made you awake, don't you think you slept long?" I said in a teasing tone but tears filled my eyes.

" I came here with you, my relationship is with you not with his room, this mansion and the people living here, how can you leave you alone?" I picked up his hand and pressed it against my chest.

" I'm terrified of your midnight black eyes but without seeing them I'm feeling restless"

" Please wake up" I whisper and close my eyes.

____

£ After Seven Days

£ Morning

I was walking towards the room when I saw the doctor coming out of the room and walking past me. I want to stop him and ask him how he is. For how much more time he will be in a coma? But the answer was the same every time he doesn't know. I was coming here with hope but seeing the doctor's expression my hope turned into sadness.

" How much more time till you continue it?"

I heard Yug's voice and open the door and saw him standing facing him who is laying in bed unconsciously.

" Yug?" I called him and he turned towards me abruptly.

" Whom you are talking to?" I walk towards him.

" I?"

" Yes, something like I heard you saying how much more time you continue it?"

" I was asking him how much more time you continue laying there unconsciously isn't it enough"

Even though they both share a professional relationship but Yug is like a friend to him.

" What did the doctor say?" I fold my fingers wishing for good but he shook his head turning my little hope into sadness. I turned and saw him laying lifelessly. I heard the sounds of footsteps indicating Yug left the room. I walk towards him halting at the edge of the bed.

" I want to ask the same thing how much time more? "

"Please wake up"

____

£ Night

I look up at the dark sky there is no moon or stars in the sky today.

Amavas ki raat hai.

{ Today is new moon night}

I feel the cold wind and step back closing the glass door I move back and climb the stairs making my way towards the room when I saw FIL leaning on the railing and his second in command standing beside him.

" It's been seven days, we have to find someone appropriate for the position before someone took the opportunity and takes over us?" His second in command suggested him.

" You are right"

I clenched my teeth in anger already I'm hating that man for torturing an innocent child and now instead of caring for his son he is caring for his empire.

" Really?" I snapped and FIL and the second in command both turned and look at me.

" Instead of caring for your Son, you're caring for your empire"

" Shut up! You're the reason he is in that condition. I don't understand why he went behind you. I would have stood thousands of girls in front of him,  but I don't know what he sees in you?" He turned away and gulped the liquor in one go.

" You are not able to give him an heir"

" I'm not a child-making machine"

" Shut up! Along with the person's appropriate position, find an appropriate brothel for that whore as well" he gestured towards me.

" You can't do that"

" Why? Who will stop me your husband?" he chuckled and his second-in-command also joins him.

I turned to make my way to the room. He is right he can do it and who will save me? I entered the room and shivered in fear thinking about what if happened.

My brows knitted when I saw the bed empty and I turned and my eyes widened seeing the midnight black eyes staring at me. My gaze move down and I saw a shiny knife in his hand.
______________________________

How was it?

Amogh woke up.

Jasmine ab tumhara kya hoga?

Something which she didn't expected, any idea?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
685K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
929K 43.1K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...