Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

13

895 49 2
By Itgworl_

" Dave get up." Gia shook me and I sat up.

" i'm up."

I don't know how the fuck I ended up here, me, and millie got into a fucking argument, and this is where I ended up. I came here to speak with Amil but Gia was here and we started talking about the most random shit because like always, I had to keep the conversation going.

I got up and hopped in the shower and threw my clothes back on.

I realized it was like 12 in the afternoon, good thing I don't have shit on the books today.

I walked out into the living room and Gia was in the kitchen.

" do you want some eggs and bacon?"

" no swan."

" we got beef bacon, that's what we eat here."

" OK that's cool." I sat on the couch.

" I don't know why she still sleep, she's usually up by this time. I usually hear her leaving early as shit in the morning." Gia talked in the phone. "we talked yesterday and I do what you say I should do. I put food in the house and I cleaned up. She was out all night so she didn't really notice because she came in late but I'm pretty sure she will notice today. Like you said, I should definitely start trying to be considerate and actually act like a house me instead of a child that she's taking care of."

I tv on the tv and it was a Madea movie on, so I just decided to watch this.

Her door opened.

"I am almost done getting dressed. You don't have to leave the room you saw me naked before." She laughed.

" I know, but we're not on it no more so I'd rather just keep it respectful." Some nigga walked out the room with no shirt on and some pajama pants. "Good morning." He waved to Gia.

"Good morning Kaleb."

"Wussup?" He flopped down beside me and i dapped him up.

All this time I didn't know that she had a nigga and that pissed me off for some reason.

"Wussup."

"Kaleb."

"Dave."

" you old dude that Amil be playing in the car." I shrugged.

"Yeah I guess." We shared a laugh.

" your music is relatable. Just an idiot growing up in the hood and trying to make it out. I fucks with it you got your own sound kind of like New York and LA. Just spitting real shit. They don't have too many people like you no more."

"Thank you man, what you do?"

" I was a college basketball player then I tore my shit so you know how that go." I nodded. " when you have any hope in any sport you don't really have a back up plan, and I've been stuck in this phase for forever. I can't believe my career ended so abruptly. I don't even know what my next step is."

" I was in your shoes, I instantly ran to the streets. But I ended up here. So maybe you just need time to decide what you want to do. Your next move is gonna be your best move, claim it." He nodded.

"Fassure, thank you man."

"No problem."

"Mom I just don't feel like coming down there today. For the first time in forever, I can tell you right now it is not your fault... I do not mess with your kids, so I refuse to surround myself with them... they all prayed on my downfall, and they all profit off of you treating me how you were treating me... And I don't mess with it... you are my mom and I will go to no limits to try to keep you in my life... They are siblings that I never had a relationship with... We never hung out... We don't talk... I'm not going out of my way for them..." Amil walked out the room, and I felt a vibration shoot throughout my body.

I rolled my eyes listening to my mom. Try to gaslit me into coming to this dinner. We are trying to repair our relationship so her trying to rush me into fixing a relationship with so many other motherfuckers. It's just too much.

I looked for Kaleb and him and Dave were starring at me with the most cutest face.

"Hey Dave." I waved and he got up and pulled me in a hug.

"Dave is there?"

"Yes, he is here with Gia. You know that mom- okay David, get off of me." I pushed him.

" when we're you going to tell me you had a nigga." I looked at him and push him again.

"When I got one." I laughed. "Ain't you here for her?" I asked flopping down on the other side of Kaleb.

" your house seems so hectic." My mom sighed.

" my house is not hectic, and nobody worried about him, he go out with her, not me. He can stress her out all he want to, but he is not stressing me out." I shrugged and Kaleb laughed.

I looked at Dave and he was already looking at me and I rolled my eyes because what the fuck? The fuck was he looking at?

"Why are you still here?"

"You are so fucking rude." Gia shook her head.

" I mean is it not fucking awkward, he's just sitting here, staring in my motherfucking mouth." Kaleb laughed

" Relax on me, Ain't nobody worried about your ass. Trust me."

"Okay and don't be, mama I'm a call you back and we can talk about this later." I watch Macy's contact pop up.

"Okay love you baby."

"Love you too." I hung up and answered. "Good morning."

"Yeah, I am on speaker?" I took her off speaker and put her to my ear and laid back and threw my legs over Kaleb lap and Dave looked so annoyed.

" What's up?"

" why the fuck is Gia subbing Alexis on Instagram."

" What? Wow... what happened now?"

" I guess Gia posted Dave and her close friends. He was there last night, your place I believe."

" he still here, for no fucking reason." She laughed.

" but yeah so now they going back-and-forth so all of that shit that she posted on her Insta story and throwing shots that's about Alexis but it's like girl how many times do Alexis have to ask you for a one. Alexis don't want to just pull up to the house because we know the both of you live there and she doesn't want you to get kicked out."

" well, whatever happens between them, it has nothing to do with me. I say they should just fight and get it over with. This is not the first time they went through this, they go through this so fucking much it is ridiculous. I don't know why she is so adamant about one uping this little ass girl. not to call you a little ass girls but we well I am literally four or five years out of high school and you guys are only one and 3 years out of high school. I would never argue with someone your age especially about a nigga that ain't neither of ours." I shook my head. I looked up and David was starring. "What the fuck?" I laughed.

" because why are you not speaking to me? Why are you acting like I'm not here?"

" David-" I laughed. " I know you are here, this is the same shit that would be going on if we were on the phone. I will be in the gym or something like that and you will be telling me about your business adventures and things like that. I'm on the phone you know I don't talk that much so I don't know what you expected." I looked at him.

I looked at Kaleb and he was starting at me.

I just got up, these niggas was making me uncomfortable. Everybody love the kid.

I laughed at my thoughts.

"I am just going to go to the gym." I waved them off.

I truly honestly don't understand why the fuck he is still here. Why did he sleep over, that is the most dumbest fuck up that you can do as a player. Sleeping over is way too much. He was trying to tell me that just for him to turn around and do it himself. I really honestly think he's just trying to get me to notice that he's here so I can stop touching and rubbing on Kaleb but you're not my man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 943 15
Read at your own risk!!
9.8K 657 15
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !
9.8K 623 23
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023