AURORA

By peacybeau

I was always the odd one out, from my appearance to the bad luck always surrounding me and I never did compla... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not Happy
56
58
59

57

5.6K 184 53
By peacybeau

AURORA'S POV

We had just gathered in the kitchen after settling in and eating, when Liam linked me.

Everything okay babygirl?

Yeah. Saw Maxwell and the others but our disguise worked well.

Perfect. I'm stuck with Maxwell for now, you'll have to go ahead without me, will join you guys when I throw him off

Sure thing. You can treat him with a punch or two on my behalf if he annoys you

Xavier howled in laughter, will do mate

See you guys later then.

Turning to my friends "just linked Liam, unfortunately Maxwell is still with him, so we'll go ahead with the rundown before he gets here".

Kate leaned on the table "so our next plan is getting the fingerprint to open up the underground tunnel right?". I nodded

Dave frowned "but how are we gonna do that, the pack territory is gonna be crawling with security at every angle. How do we get in and out?"

I smiled "that won't be a problem for me and Mark's gonna help"

"Also how do we get either of the Alphas fingerprint, how do we even know who we're gonna take? Mary added.

I stared at Kassandra, "we're going for one who'll do anything to get his daughter back". She nodded in understanding

I shrugged "it's fairly easy, with every soldier and guards on security detail round the pack, the Alphas won't have much security around them"

Neil nodded in understanding, "it's gonna be easy to get him but I'm wondering how you're gonna do this though, how will you get him to willingly open up the tunnel?"

I raised my hand elongating my claws "now that's where these babies come in. I'll just render him weak enough to open the tunnel and when I'm inside I can get to the other side and open up the door at the creek"

They nodded, Kassandra pulled out the blue print to the pack house. "I found something during my stay in the lab".

We gathered round her with her pointing to the lab "as we know the lab is in the tunnel, my cell there had soft wall, not really soft but it can definitely crack under great pressure. I know this cause I tried escaping through there but my wolf was too weak".

"Dose this mean that the tunnel walls are not very strong?" Kate asked.

Kassandra shrugged "I don't know about the other parts but I'm sure of the last cell. If my theory is correct, we can get into the tunnel and easily break out those who are still in the lab"

Dave tilted his head "so basically Aurora gets Alpha Miguel, he opens the tunnel, she maneuver her way to the other end at the creek, and if possible breakout the helpless victims in the lab?"

I nodded "now I just need Liam to...."

Aurora something's wrong. Liam's link cut me short

What's going on?

I'm not sure yet but Maxwell is up to something, I think we'll be heading to his place but Rex is with him so I'm not fully sure where he's gonna take me.

What, why, I thought you guys were searching round Tennessee. And what's Rex doing there?.

Don't know, I've been hit with tranquilizers. And this doesn't feel normal. I can barley feel Xavier

I roared, standing on my feet. They did what? Where are you, where's his place, give me a location, I'll find you and rip them to shreds.

I could literally feel Xavier slowing slipping from my consciousness. This wasn't a good sign.

It's fine babygirl. Liam's voice sounded slow and weak. I'll get away, Mark will help you get Alpha Miguel okay.

Damn it Liam, I'm giving you 24 hours to get out of his grip or I'll burn down the whole pack to find you

It's a turn on when  you get so fierce, of course I'll get....

Xavier suddenly howled painfully causing Cora to growl loudly.

My heart felt like to was been stabbed

Mate, must get to mate now, Cora growled pacing and I could feel her almost taking over.

The pain was so much, it felt like I was on fire.

Liam!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POV

When I was allowed to join those who were searching for Aurora, I joined the crew close by,  so here I was in Tennessee with other assassins, we had fliers asking around if anyone saw or recognized them.

And as expected it was futile.

I was tempted to meet with my mate, I missed her. Plus we had to go over our plans for getting Alpha Miguel, but I knew I had to bid my time and wait till the assassins left the area.

I had just spoken to a teenager when I felt Maxwell's presence. A scowl appearing on my face.

Maxwell clapped gleefully "well look who's serious with the search"

I rolled my eyes "what do you mean?"

"Well not long ago you came to me for pointers. And now you wanna act all serious and find her. You can't fool me young man" he sneered.

Xavier yawned, wanna smash his face against the floor.

I smiled, that won't be a bad idea now huh.

I turned to him "what do you want Maxwell?"

He came close to me "well it's not wrong for me to check on my nephew who happens to be missing his mate now is it?"

I sighed in irritation. This conversation was pointless. "Are you going to help me or not?"

He shrugged but took some fliers from me "I'm only doing this cause you're family"

Xavier rolled his, we should really punch him now. I can't wait to be done and get back to my mate

Maxwell and I were moving round dispersing the fliers. It was honestly boring but then I suddenly felt the air change.

Xavier became restless, something is off I'm not sure what it is but I can feel it.

I nodded, I could feel it too, it's best to check on Aurora to be sure.

So I linked her

Everything okay babygirl?

Yeah. Saw Maxwell and the others but our disguise worked well.

I smiled. That's perfect. I'm stuck with Maxwell for now, you'll have to go ahead without me, will join you guys when I throw him off

Sure thing. You can treat him with a punch or two on my behalf if he annoys you

Xavier howled in laughter, will do mate

See you guys later then.

The conversation seemed to ease Xavier who has been itching for an opportunity to whack Maxwell.

After going round, we headed back to where we parked our cars. Xavier was getting antsy and I was beginning to feel something was off.

I stared at Maxwell from my peripheral vision, something wasn't right with him. He's emotions were going haywire like he wasn't sure which to feel or hide.

When I smelt him I knew it.

Maxwell and Rex are up to something.

No sooner had Xavier said it, I felt a sting on my neck and arm.

Xavier growled. Tranquilzer. What the fuck are they up to.

I tried moving backwards but my movements were sluggish and strained.

The tranquilizers were real acting fast but I needed to link with Aurora and give her a heads up.

Aurora something's wrong.

What's going on?.

I'm not sure yet but Maxwell is up to something, I think we'll be heading to his place but Rex is with him so I'm not fully sure where he's gonna take me.

What, why, I thought you guys were searching round Tennessee. And what's Rex doing there.

Don't know, I've been hit with tranquilizers. And this doesn't feel normal. I can barley feel Xavier

She roared. They did what? Where are you, where's his place give me a location, I'll find you and rip them to shreds.

It's fine babygirl. I noticed my voice was becoming a slur. I'll get away, Mark will help you get Alpha Miguel okay.

Damn it Liam, I'm giving you 24 hours to get out of his grip or I'll burn down the whole pack to find you

I smiled, it's a turn on when  you get so fierce, of course I'll get....

A sharp pain in my chest halted my next words Xavier howled in pain.

The fucker had injected something directly to my heart. He was definitely up to no good.

I was trying to keep my eyes open up but my insides felt like they were melting.

Who knows what he had gotten into me this time.

Liam!!!

I knew it was my mate but it sounded so far. The tranquilizer finally kicked in and I was out.

My final thought was that I couldn't feel my wolf at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 54.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
1.1M 41.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
3.3K 206 24
"You can't tell anyone." His words hit me hard, but I was ready for them. I grimaced slightly, but did my best to hide it as I squeezed my arms in re...
338 14 10
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...