~*Secrets Safe With Me*~ (We...

Av _HotGarbage_

A Seer and a..a what? ~*Wednesday Addams X Fem!OC*~ ~*Started- 11/28/22 | Finished - TBD*~ Mer

~*Secrets Safe With Me*~
~*SSWM*~ Playlist
~*Cast*~
Chapter 1: ~*The Arrival*~
Chapter 2: ~*Stalker*~
Chapter 4: ~*Deadly Af-Fairs Pt 1.*~
Chapter 4: ~*Deadly Af-Fairs Pt 2.*~
Chapter 5: ~*In My Bones*~
Not an update
A/N
~*Cast*~ Pt.2
Chapter 6: ~*Detective Work Pt 1.*~
Chapter 6: ~*Detective Work Pt 2.*~
Chapter 7: ~*Steakout*~
Chapter 8: ~*Poe Cup*~
Chapter 9: ~*Kidnapped*~
A/N
Chapter 10: ~*Outreach Day Pt 1.*~
Chapter 10: ~*Outreach Day Pt 2.*~
Chapter 10: ~*Outreach Day Pt 3.*~
A/N
A/N
Chapter 11: ~*Hard to Stomach*~
A/N
Happy New Year!
Chapter 12: ~*When the Sun Goes Down*~
Chapter 13: ~*And the Moon Comes Up*~
Chapter 14: ~*I Turn Into a Teenage Goo Goo Muck~*
A little insight
uh what?!
Again, not an update.
Last A/N before the next chapter
Chapter 15: ~*Unfair*~
Mini-Chapter: ~*Poetry*~
Chapter 16: ~*Pickup*~
Chapter 17: ~*Bro idk anymore*~
πŸ§πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Editing stuff
PLEASE READ

Chapter 3: ~*Duels and Do-Overs*~

3.1K 96 15
Av _HotGarbage_

~*//////////////////////*~

Vera swung her Sabre, the tip just missing Xavier's chest as his clashed with hers before he swung again making her jump back. The two continued to duel, Vera getting another point before he did too. Movement caught her eye causing her to stop and look, Xavier mimicking her movements as Wednesday strolled past in her all black fencing gear. She looked at Xavier who shrugged at her and removed his mask, watching the interaction between Wednesday and Bianca unfold before them as they started to duel.

She was surprised at how well Wednesday was at fencing, even more so when she got the first point. After Bianca got her first point the two stopped and started to talk, giving Vera her chance to walk away from Xavier's side, making her way across to where Yoko and Enid stood.

"She's pretty good." Vera noted aloud, starting a conversation with the two.

"Good? She's amazing." Enid gawked. Vera's attention was brought back to the duel by what Wednesday said next.

"For the final point I would like to invoke a military challenge. No masks, no tips, winner draws first blood."

This caught everyone off guard, the room falling silent for a moment as people exchanged looks. Less surprised when Bianca accepted, everyone stood tensely watching them fight. A small gasp sounded as the room fell silent again. Bianca had won. Vera looked to Enid and then back at Wednesday, making eye contact with the girl after she wiped the blood off her forehead.

"Your face finally got that splash of color it so desperately needed." Bianca laughed. Wednesday walked off, assumedly to the nurses to get a bandage.

The coach cleared his throat, "Resume your practices." He spoke monotonously. And so the class continued on like normal.

~*//////////////////////*~

Vera walked alone outside, having a free period while Yoko and Enid had classes. She stood under the arch of an entryway struggling to light a damp cigarette that sat between her lips.

"Fucking rain.." She muttered, searching her pockets and pulling out her last cigarette from her coats secret pocket.

Holding it between her lips she pulled out her lighter, finally lighting it. As she went to take a drag of it a door creaked open, startling her and making the cigarette slip from between her lips and into a small puddle below.

"Shit." She stepped on the semi-lit cigarette putting it out fully before stepping out of her hiding spot to get a good look at whoever had walked out of the building.

"Of course it's you." Vera grumbled looking Wednesday up and down. "You know, I'm starting to think-" A loud creaking cut her off, both girls looking up as a gargoyle came down where Wednesday stood.

"Wednesday!" A voice yelled before Xavier came out of nowhere, tackling her out of the way. Vera stood there speechless before looking up and catching a glimpse of movement on the roof above.

"Wha-" "Don't just stand there, help me!" Xavier cut her off before she could even begin. She dropped her bag, not caring about her things getting wet as she rushed over to help him.

~*//////////////////////*~

Vera sat in a chair with Xavier next to her standing. They had been silent since they had brought Wednesday into the infirmary. She glanced at the clock, then Wednesday, then Xavier who was already looking her way. The two locked eyes before he gave her a once over, rolling his eyes and looking away.

"What the fuck was that?" She glared at him, confused as to what his problem was.

"Well obviously someone tried to drop a gargoyle on her." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

"You know what I meant." Vera spoke flatly, looking away from him. "But you make a good point. I mean yeah she's weird but isn't that what this school is for? Why try to kill her?" Vera ranted slightly.

Xavier stood next to her nodding to what she said. Suddenly Wednesday sat up, once again startling Vera. Flinching loud popping noises sounded in the silent room before she let out a small yelp. Wednesday and Xavier stared at her for a moment before Xavier rolled his eyes in her direction again and started talking to Wednesday. Vera sat there zoned out as the popping noises ceased and long brittle looking spikes protruded from her back, ripping her uniform and stabbing into the chair. Trying to relax herself she focused back into their conversation, catching a small part of it.

"You two know eachother?" Vera spoke aloud, her gaze not exactly on the two, but as if she was looking through them.

Xavier huffed. "You ask a lot of questions. She's awake now, you don't have to be here anymore."

"Oh, I-" Vera started.
"Neither do you. She can stay if she wants too." Wednesday cut her off sending Xavier a steady glare, glancing over at Vera.

Vera sat in her chair looking down. Unaware of Wednesday's gaze upon her knuckle white grip on the armrests of the chair and her dazed look.

"What happened?" Wednesday continued their previous conversation. "Puberty?" Xavier shrugged.

"No dumbass what happened the last time you two met?" Vera snapped at him, standing up and grabbing her bags, seemingly out of her dazed trance. "I think I'm gonna head to my dorm." She mumbled taking a few steps.

She stopped for a moment nodding to Wednesday. "If I see Enid I'll let her know what happened so she won't bombard you."

Without waiting for a response from either of the two she continued out of the room, catching a small snippet of what Xavier said next.

"Did you see her uniform..?"

~*//////////////////////*~

Vera strolled down the hallway of Ophelia Hall, holding a sleeping Enid in her arms. The two plus Yoko had been up almost all night talking about how things had been since Wednesday showed up. Vera kept quiet about how weird Xavier had been acting when they asked how she felt, bringing up the music she had heard earlier.

"Oh that was Wednesday!" Enid had said.

"Really? She's really good." Vera mumbled. "Good? She's great?!" Enid yelled.

"Enid?" Yoko stared at her.

"Yes?" Enid replied tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"You think she's great at everything." Yoko had deadpanned.
~*//////////////////////*~

A while later, Vera lifted a sleeping Enid up and out of her shared dorm, walking down the hallway to return the girl to her own. Her mind wandered as she walked silently. Bringing herself out of her thoughts she stopped at the door of Enid's dorm, loosening her grip on the girl to open the door. As the door swung open Enid's body swung backwards, her head slamming into the doorframe.

"Oh shit, please don't wake up.." Vera muttered under her breath, fixing her hold on the girl and continuing into the room.

Enid stirred in her arms before clutching onto Vera's neck. Not noticing Wednesday Vera walked over to Enid's bed, pulling back the blanket and setting the girl in it, tucking her in and almost kissing the girls forehead before pulling back.

"Force of habit." She thought aloud.

"Didn't expect for you to show up in my dorm." Wednesday spoke from behind Vera.

Vera yelped loudly turning around to face her and tripping over her own feet, slamming onto the floor.

"You fall often, stalker." Wednesday watched Vera stand back up before turning and sitting back at her desk.

"I should get you a bell, since you seem to love sneaking up on me." Vera rolled her eyes, walking over to where Wednesday sat.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot on your first day. I definitely do not wanna stalk you, thought I'm surprised you're not stalking me, you pop up everywhere." Vera explained.

"I wouldn't mind having a stalker, kind of disappointed actually. I was hoping it would all end with you having some sort of plan to kill me." Wednesday smirked to herself, not facing Vera.

The two sat in a comfortable silence before Wednesday abruptly turned around.

"I have a question." She started.

"Ask away."  Vera sat down on what seemed to be Wednesdays reading chair.

"Well two. In the infirmary what were those popping noises and what happened to your uniform ? And what was Xavier's problem with you? Not that I care." Wednesday quickly added the last part.

"I have no clue what Xavier's problem with me is, as for the popping noises and my uniform..it's a long story." Vera shifted uncomfortably.

"We've got all night." Wednesday turned her chair to face Vera fully.

"Ok well.."

~*//////////////////////*~
Word Count: 1,402
Vera Lore?!?!
Me calling the first chapter long was understatement of the year. I hope this long chapter makes up for my lack of speedy updates, I'll try to keep the next chapters a bit shorter so you get them faster. I hope you enjoy this one!! ❤️❤️
Keeping it real Idfk what Vera was thinking of since it's been 2 years since I've even LOOKED at this stuff 😭

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

232K 9.6K 54
β–Œπ’²π‘’π’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ’Ήπ’Άπ“Ž 𝐈. Alluring "I like to think im a bad kisser" "Show me" ───── misfit...
464K 10.2K 200
[COMPLETED] wednesday preferences includes: wednesday addams, enid sinclair tyler galpin, xavier thorpe rowan laslow...
551 28 3
| Wednesday Addams x Fem! Oc (Daniela Maxwell.)| Wednesday Addams attempts to kill some jocks in a swimming pool, for bullying her brother. That she...