Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 43- Night Changes

4.1K 176 89
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
When I woke up, I was met up by three boys tied up to chairs, including myself.

They all stare at me."Zayn we have to get the fuck out of here!" Louis whispered yelled.

"I know."

Liam tries to untie his rope around him."Yeah umm...boys where's Harry?"

I looked at them nervously."I don't know he knocked me out before I could save him." I replied.

Niall dragged his chair around."He knocked us all out. I barely remember what happened!"

Louis grunted."Why is this rope so damn tight!" He says.

"Well maybe we could try to loosen it a bit. Because at this moment there's no telling what Keith will do next." I said.

And just with that said Keith walks into the room."About time you're awake! We've been waiting for two hours!" He complained.

"Look Keith I don't give a fuck, so first of all tell my where Harry is!"

He gives me a smirk."Oh him? He passed out right after I knocked your ass out, but don't worry we'll keep him safe." Keith said while laughing a bit.

I feel the anger running through my body."WHERE'S HARRY!?" I screamed.

Keith slaps me right across my face."Shut the fuck up, and listen alright!?"

I winced a bit then rolled my eyes. "Whatever, just get on with it."

"Alright then. So you...wait a second."

He walks over to the door and opens it bringing two guys in."Deal with his friends. I need to talk to Bradford alone." He tells them and they nodded in return.

They walked over to the boys and start to untangle them.

Once they finished untying the boys Louis gives me a look. He smiles and I exactly know what's getting ready to happen.

Louis nudges his elbow into one of the guys stomach making a huge commotion.

They totally forget about me, and Liam comes over and untied my rope. I got up."Thanks Liam."

"No problem. Now let's set these guys straight." Liam stated.

They all tugged and pulled on Louis, then the rest of us jumped in.

I grabbed the chair I was sitting in and slammed it into Keith's head making him fall on the floor.

Niall kicks one guy into the wall, while Liam and Louis punches the other two guys.

Keith holds his head, and gets up slowly."C'mon boys, let's get the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

They nodded and we all ran out of the room.

We stormed through the concrete place with four guys running after us.

We were running to a three way hall, I had no choice but to do this."Split up."

"Are you fucking crazy Zayn!?" Niall exclaimed.

I turned around."Listen this is not your guys fight. Go find Harry please and get him out of here, then you all go get help." I said.

I took my keys out of my pocket, and gave them to Louis."Here once you find Harry get in my car alright?"

They all nodded."Good luck Zayn." Niall said.

"You guys too. Now go, I hear them getting closer!"

They all nodded and ran down the opposite hall.

I just stood there and waited for Keith to come. If they want me that's what they're gonna to get.

"LOCK THE DOORS!" Keith screamed.

So I leaned against the wall and they finally arrived. Keith is full of anger.

He yanks me and grabs my arms."Bitch you're coming with me." He said sternly.

Louis POV
"Liam call for help!" I yelled as we ran through the halls.

"I don't have a signal. I have no bars around this place!" He replied.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Shhh....I think I hear someone crying." Niall says as he opens a door.

He gasped and runs in. Me and Liam run after him and we see him running towards a crying Harry.

Niall wraps his arms around the scared boy."They are going....to kill Zayn..." He mumbled out.

I kneeled down next to him."No they're not because we're all gonna get out of here alive.

"Give me Zayn keys." Liam demands.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Why?"

"I'm gonna try to go find help."

I took Zayn's car keys out of my pocket."Fine, but try not to get caught." I said.

He nodded and stormed out of the cell, while Harry's shaking in my arms."Get me out of here please...I can't take this anymore. I've got to go help Zayn before Keith hurts him." He cried.

"No Harry we need to get you out of here first, then we'll help Zayn." Niall stated.

"No I am not going to leave until Zayn's coming with me!"

I shook my head."Harry it's not safe for you to be here. You don't want them to get hurt, or put their lives at risk do you?" I said.

He paused and looked down at his tummy. He places his hand on top of his bump and sighs."No..."

"Then let us get you out of here. Zayn wants us to." Niall mentioned.

Harry nods slowly and we slightly help pulled him up to his feet.

We started to walk off until Harry stops and clutches over."I still feel like I'm going to pass out."

"Can you still walk?" Niall asked.

"Yeah."

I wrapped my arm around his waist and supported his body."I've got you."

Zayn's POV
"Alright Bradford. See that your in a little situation right now." Keith jokes.

He had me chained up against a wall."Yes I know that Keith. Now tell me what you want."

He laughed."Oh Zayn you are hilarious! You exactly know what I want."

I furrowed my eyebrows."Keith I have your money." I said.

"No I want a sincere apology from your ass." He exclaimed.

This dude really thought that I was going to apologize for his foolishness?

"Well I'm really sorry...but you're not getting one."

He slaps me against the face."Why the hell not!?" He yelled.

"Because you're not going to blame me for the way of your actions. That's all your fucking fault." I said sternly.

He looks around in anger."Listen Zayn, you're the one who caused all of this!"

"How!?"

He walks around."Well let's start with my car. You just got your drivers license, so I let you drive around town with your little girlfriend, but two hours later you came back. You crashed my car, and you never even paid for it."

I sighed."Keith the crash wasn't my fault. Someone crashed into me!"

"I don't care. You were the one driving!" He stated.

I sighed."Dude you have some serious problems. You need mental help." I said.

He gets in my face."Oh so you think I'm mental now! Well you're right. I'm just as crazy as a motherfucker. So I think it's time I tell you the truth about me."

I furrowed my eyebrows."Truth?"

"Yes Zayn the real truth about me. I'm not who you think I am. I'm just not a 24 year old guy, who sells drugs to make money. I'm a fucking murderer!

My eyes widened and I feel myself getting extremely nervous."Murderer?"

He laughed."Yes Zayn, I'm wanted in ten different states! I escaped from jail several times, I've killed two people, and robbed more banks than you can think of, that's how I got all of this money!"

I tried to pull on the chains."Look I'm sorry about everything I did! Please just let me go, and we can forget about everything that happened!" I yelled trying to free myself.

"No Zayn! We're not going to forget! I want revenge for everything! You ruined my life forever! I don't...

He paused and just grinned mischievously."You know what? You're free to go. I don't even care anymore." He says.

He gets out the key to the chains locks. I didn't say a word. He freed me and I backed up slowly.

"Go on your free to go. So I suggest that you do what I say before things get real." He threatens.

I just nodded and ran out of the room.

I don't know why he would just let me go like that, but I do know he's up to something. He always plotting schemes, and all I know is that it can't be good.

Liam's POV
I stormed down the building. I had to get out of here.

But there's only one problem.

All the doors are locked.

I came upon two guys. So I backed up slowly and hid around the corner until they left.

They're still standing there, but they're talking to someone, Keith.

"Where are you going?" One of them asked.

"Out of here. I'm gonna blow this place up, and everything's about to be in flames."

"What!?" They both said in sync.

"You heard what I said. I'm gonna blow this place up. So I need you to warn all of the crewmen and pack up all of the money."

I gasped."What about those kids?" The other guy asked.

"Leave them. They're all going to suffer." Keith says sternly.

I didn't bother to listen to the conversation. I just turned back around and ran.

I needed to find the boys, before we all get killed.

~
Zayn's POV
"OW!!!" I said as I ran straight into Liam making us both fall on the ground."

He helps me up."Zayn we have to find the boys!"

"I know Keith's planning something." I said.

"He's getting ready to blow this place up, and all of the doors are locked! Keith's gonna kill us, we need to evacuate immediately!" He blurts out.

I didn't manage to hesitate. I just pulled his arm, and ran down the hall.

"Where did they go?" I asked as we ran down the hall.

"I don't know? They couldn't have gone far, because all of the doors are locked." He replied.

I stopped walking."Are you sure?"

He nodded."I'm positive."

"Shit." I mumbled.

He pulls my arm."We'll find a way out, but we need to find the boys like right now."

Niall's POV
"Are you serious!? Another locked door!" I said in frustration as I tried to open the door.

I looked behind me and noticed that Louis weren't there. So I ambled back around the corner and saw Louis and Harry sitting on the ground.

"What's wrong? I asked in concern.

Louis rubs Harry's back while he puts his head in his hands."I don't know? He just got dizzy."

I walked over and kneeled down next to the pregnant boy. I felt his forehead. "Well you don't have a fever, so that's good. So what could be wrong with him?" I asked.

"Wait...I think he might be dehydrated. Because he doesn't have any fluids in his body." Louis says.

Harry lies his head against the wall."I don't think I can go any further. I feel really nauseous."

I nodded."You two please stay here and don't move. I'm gonna try to find Zayn and Liam."

They both nodded, then I walked away.

~
"ZAYN!? LIAM!?" I called as I constantly ran up and down the halls.

There's no use. I can't find them.

I've been down this same hall like three times already. This place is like a maze.

I ambled once again down the same hall, but then I see two people flash in front of me.

So I ran down a bit and looked to see that it was Zayn and Liam.

"Hey! Zayn, Liam!" I yelled.

The stopped running, and turned around."Niall!?" Zayn asked as he stormed over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you ok?" Liam asked.

I nodded."Yeah I'm fine."

"Have you found Harry and Louis yet?" Zayn asked nervously hoping that I did.

"Yeah I found them. They're waiting down the hall at the end of the the hideout, because Harry's feeling a bit dizzy."

Zayn's eyes widen."He didn't pass out again did he!?"

I shook my head and we all began to walk back."No, but he's really dehydrated."

"I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I shouldn't have left him alone yesterday! He begged me to stay home, but I didn't."

Liam placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder."Hey don't blame it on yourself. No of us knew that Keith was going to do this." He mentioned.

"He's right Zayn. Don't talk down on yourself."

He bit his bottom lip."But I hate to see him like this. He's already 6 months pregnant, and doesn't need anymore stress on his body. It's not good for him or the twins." He said sadly.

"Zayn it's going to be ok. Just try to think positive." I said.

"How can I think positive right...wait we'll just talk about this later. Right now we need to find a way to get out of this damn place." He said as he walked away.

~
Zayn's POV
"They should be right around this corner." Niall tells me.

I turned the corner and saw Harry lying his head on Louis shoulder.

They both looked up and Harry gives me a weak smile."I was so worried about you." Harry says as I pulled him into my arms.

I kissed him on his forehead."You were worried about me? I was terrified about you. He could have really hurt you." I said.

He nodded."I know that Zayn, but can we please go. I don't feel good, and I just want to go home." He said with weakness in his voice.

I've caused all of this. It's my fault that we're all in this situation. I will never be able to make it up to them.

I looked down at his bump, and place my hand on top. How could I let this happen to him? I will never forgive myself for putting him in so much danger, but just not him. All of us.

"Alright boys let's go. We're gonna to try to open the closest door."

They all nodded and we search for the closest way out.

~
Keith's POV
"Is everything in the van?" I asked Garrett one of my crew members.

He nodded."Yeah, and we've got the gasoline ready also." He said.

I smirked and looked at my phone. I was looking at the video footage of those idiots trying to get out of the hideout.

"Light the place on fire now!" I ordered them.

The crewmen removed the cigarettes from their mouths and nodded.

The walked over and threw the cigarettes inside of the building.

Finally I'm about to get rid of Zayn Malik forever.

I looked at my phone and anger fills me once again.

They were gone. They actually managed to free themselves. I have to stop them immediately.

Zayn's POV
As we ran to my car, we saw the hideout burst into flames.

We barely made it, but luckily we made it out on time.

I carried Harry to my car while the boys follow behind me. I buckled Harry in while the boys get in.

"Harry is loosing consciousness slowly."I'm taking you to a hospital ok."

He fights back."No Zayn I'm fine. Just take us home." He said.

"No Harry, we need to make sure that you and the twins are ok." Liam exclaimed.

I shut Harry's door, then the next thing I knew someone had me in a headlock.

"Hey Bradford! You thought you've the last of me!" Keith says as he drags me towards the woods.

Liam and Louis get out of the car and run towards us.

"Keith throws me down."You're gonna pay now!" He said as he picks me up.

I punched him and he lets go of me. Louis and Liam are stopped by two guys.

He slammed me into a tree hard. I immediately felt the effect and yelped out in pain.

I can barely move my arm, it hurts so much.

"What the hell is wrong with you! What else do you want from me!?" I yelled.

He walks away then stops."I want my money ASAP." He demanded.

I quickly searched through my pocket, and pulled out the money."Here's your fucking money! Now leave us alone!" I yelled as I threw the stack of pounds at him, and he picks it up and begins to count.

He looks up and smirks."This is not all of the money. You're about one thousand short." He stated.

I stood up and held my arm."Ok who cares if I'm a thousand short. You've got most of your money."

He smiles and puts the money in his pocket, then pulls out something shocking a back metal weapon.

A gun.

"I'm glad to hear that finally come out of your mouth Zayn. You never cared about anyone but yourself!"

I slowly began to walk away."That's not true. I tried my best to get you that money! Just please put the gun down, and I'll get you the rest later!"

The weapon constantly shakes in his hand."I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! I'M GETTING READY TO GET MY REVENGE!" He screamed.

"Keith just put it down!"

"NO!!!"

"Keith please!" I begged.

"BOOM!"

I'm shot.

Harry's POV
"Call an ambulance, police, or some kind of help!" Louis says as he searches through the car.

"Why!?" Niall asked in a shaky voice.

"Zayn just got shot." He said as he pulls out his phone.

Niall gets out of the car."Oh God!"

I fell shock and fear rush through my body. Zayn just got shot.

I feel tears run down my cheeks, and I quickly made my way out of the car.

Louis runs over to my side."Harry get back in the car! It's still not safe!" He stated.

I shook my head."No Zayn got shot, and you just want me to stay my ass in the car!"

"Harry please..."

I ignored him and ran over to where I spotted Liam and Niall surrounding Zayn, who is laid lifeless on the ground.

"Zayn!" I yelled as I ambled over.

He's bleeding. His side is gushing out blood. Liam put his shirt over the bleeding area.

I burst into tears, and grabbed Zayn's hand."Harry..." He mumbled out.

"Zayn he shot you...oh gosh." I said as the boy starts to slowly loose consciousness.

Niall slaps Zayn's face a bit."No Zayn please don't close your eyes!"

"I can't...keep....open."

I hear police sirens and ambulances in the background.

I shake Zayn."Z please don't close your eyes! Stay with me please!" I begged.

"Zayn!" Liam yells.

Zayn slowly touches my face then places my hand on my tummy."I love you." He said before his head falls and his completely shut.

Louis runs over with the paramedics.

"EVERYONE STEP BACK!!!" He demanded us.

I can't let go of him, so Louis pulls me away."C'mon Harry, they're trying to help.

I cried into his chest."No!"

"HE'S LOOSING A LOT OF BLOOD!" One of the paramedics screams.

They loaded him onto a stretcher, and put an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth.

I tried to go over to him, but Louis stops me."Harry he's going to be ok. They're doing their best." He said as he pulls me away.

All I could do was cry.

I let go of him and immediately started to panic. My heart starts racing, and I'm loosing my breath.

"Harry calm down!" Louis says.

Everything goes blurry and I feel lightheaded.

"HARRY!" Liam screams.

Then everything goes black.

Ed's POV
I ran over to to the commotion.

I gasped in horror. Zayn was covered in blood, and Harry was being loaded onto a stretcher.

Oh no.

I was too late. My plan was ruined.

Liam gets in the ambulance with Zayn, while Louis gets in a different ambulance with Harry.

Niall is running over to Zayn's car.

The blonde boy looks at me in fury, then quickly gets in the car.

Then I realized that I was suppose to meet Keith on the other side of the building, which is now in flames.

I walked over to Danny."Ok Danny I need your crew to follow my lead.

~
"My plan worked Ed!" Keith shouted.

I nodded."Why did you shoot him? That's wasn't the plan!"

He walked over to me."I know, I changed it up a bit."

I pushed him."You son of a bitch! You shot my best friend!" I said with anger.

He pulled out a gun and clutches on my shirt."I thought you two weren't friends anymore!"

"I lied, it was part of my plan."

"Well it seems like it didn't work now? Did it?" He joked. He points the gun towards my head.

I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed him, which makes him clutch onto his side.

He still manages to stand."Alright Ed I'm about to shoot your damn head off." He threatens.

I gave him a mischievous smirk."NOW!" I yelled.

The cops run from behind the corner pointing their guns at Keith."FREEZE!"

He drops the gun and puts his hands up. The police run over to him, and puts him in handcuffs.

"Keith Matthews, you are under arrest!"

Keith looks at me, and they stand him up."I thought that I could trust you!" He yells.

I just shrugged."Keith you should have known that this was going to happen."

"You idiot! I'm coming back for you!"

I smiled."No you're not, because you got prison for life." I exclaimed.

They walk him over to the police car, and push him in."It was nice knowing you Keith." I said before they shut the door.

Finally this is all over...wait, but not yet.

I have to make sure that Zayn and Harry are ok.

___________________________
AN: So the boys had a rough day!

The boys escaped from the hideout! And Keith got arrested! So Ed's plan worked out at the end!

But Zayn got shot, and Harry passed out again! Are the two of them ok!?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 8.4K 41
Suka Mayato- she's beautiful, athletic, and talented. But one problem, she's barely 140cm tall.... and she's quite angry about it... Although all the...
496 83 9
16 year old Taylor Ford wants this summer to be different. She doesn't want to live her life in her little bubble anymore. She wants to live her life...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
331K 7.7K 44
RWRB from Henry's POV. Henry is drowning in the pressures of his family, the media, and his 'prince charming' reputation. The last thing he wants is...