A Promise Within The Walls |B...

By AllForMrPark

'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me yo... More

When I first saw you
Candy floss
I like that you're lonely
I like that you're lonely PT. 2
What is going on with me
He is the art
At least once
Cure to my headache
Life imitates art
The firing squad
Execution
Serendipity
The first sleepover
Relationship status
Make me yours
Leave the marks
You will always be my first
Let her go
Morning lies
Brotherly help
One last lie
Broken promises
Chim Chim
Deja Vu
Chim Chim on a mission
Shared history
Welcome to my home
Birthday Party
Never have I ever
Halfway
I'm taking over you
Finally
Game plan
Truth comes out
Carry me with you
News flash
Stakeout
Consequences
Reunite
D day
The intruder
Marry me
Countdown
Destination reached
Holiday
First date
Welcome home
Rule change
Turning point
Remember Me
Last Promises
When the past knocks on your door
18 Months
Let's Go Home
The Box
In sickness and in health
I do
Epilogue

Suna and Jungkook

405 25 1
By AllForMrPark

SUNA POV

'Jesus you smell amazing!' I tell Jungkook and bury my face in his chest taking deep breath.

He does smell amazing. Like he just came out of the shower, almost flowery.

He seemed to have gone a bit shy. He's really cute when he's this shy. That's one of the reasons I like teasing him.

'You sit here with me.' I pull him down on the couch by his arm, making him sit next to me

I'll make the best use of the situation.

It took him a while do relax being next to me. But I get it, I did stick myself to his arm and I'm not letting go.
I'm also aware of the fact I'm straightforward, but I'm sure by now he's used to it. He jokes back so he's fine with it.

Problem is I like him a bit more than I thought I did. I didn't expect him to actualily give me a hug, I was just trying to tease him.
My heart went crazy once he hugged me. Just the feeling of being so close made me a bit embarrassed. Thank God I could hide my face in his chest so no one sees.

Also, this man is strong, he's working out. He's muscly and firm. You would never see cause he wears baggy clothes, but he is built like an athlete.

I must have dozed of because I woke up finding myself sleeping on his chest. That explains the hard pillow. I look up and he's also sleeping.

I actually feel bad, I pretty much forced him to stay still. I didn't think I'd fall asleep.

Sorry, Jungkook.

I look over and see Y/N and Jimin dying laughing at my reaction.
Y/N motions me to be quiet while Jimin is going red trying not to laugh out loud and wake Jungkook.

I'll just have to slide out slowly.

Or not.

As soon as I tried moving, Jungkook pulled me close. He fell over to his side, pulling me along.

What the fuck is with this strenght?

The 2 of them are basically crying with laughter now. I'm pinned under his arms and I can't move. His firm chest pressed onto my back, his strong arms holding me like you'd hug a pillow.

'I'm loving my life right now, but what is with this inhuman strenght? He should he sleeping!' I whisper to them

'That's our muscle bunny for you. He does that to all the guys when he falls asleep. I've been in that death grip many times. You're not getting out until he wakes up.' Jimin sounds like he's enjoying this too much

They decide to go to bed, so she passes me the remote so I have something to do while I'm trapped.

It's been a while now and he is still sleeping. I can't lie, I am quite enjoying this.
I'm cozy and warm. His breathing is kind of relaxing. He must be tired as well. He's been sleeping for hours and barely moved.

A bit more time had passed and now his arm that's around my waist is lightly tightening.
He's getting fidgety. Must be waking up.

'Mmm.' He grunts waking up

He is still not aware of where he is. It took a few minutes to actualily open his eyes.

'Morning muscle bunny.' I say quietly and he freezes

He clicked in on the situation and started panicking.

'Jungkook, calm down.' I tell him putting my hand on his arm

'What the..' he starts talking, his voice is really low. He sounds even more sexy.

'Shhh, it's okay.' I calm him down and decide to rotate so I'm facing him.

Thank God Y/N's sofa is so big.

I manage to turn towards him and he's surprisingly not panicking. He is still holding me around my waist.

'Did you have a good nap?' I ask him smiling

I've never been this close to his face. He is even more handsome up close. His eyes are dark, almost black, they go along with his longer curly black hair. His face is pretty much sculpted with a perfect jawline and gorgeous lips. His lip piercing suits him so well.

'Sorry, I probably got you stuck here.' His voice is barely a murmur

'I wouldn't want to move even if I could.' I tell him
'Do you mind?' I ask him, bringing my hand closer to his face.

He shakes his head telling me doesn't mind.
I move a few strands of his hair out of his face. I expected him to flinch or something, but he didn't.

'Do you mind?' He asks

'Mind what?' I ask, confused

The next thing I know, his lips are on mine. His arm around my waist is holding me firmly, pulling my body closer to him. His lips are hungrily cupping mine. It almost feels like he was waiting to do this for a while.
I'd expect him to be gentle, but he is quite rough. In a good way.

It took me a second to realise what's going on, but I quickly adjusted to the enjoyment. I slid my hands under his jaw, cupping his face to kiss him even better. I lift my leg over his hip and he grabs my thigh, holding my leg there firmly. His lip piercing felt like he's massaging my lips with each kiss. I like this.

He's getting more aggressive, biting on my lip and groping my ass really hard.
His hand is now sliding up my shirt, touching me up, grabbing my breasts.

I moan quietly into his mouth as he's touching me up and it seemed to have made him even hungrier. He undid my bra with one hand and pretty much ripped it off of me under my shirt.

'Jungkook...' I call his name and he stops for a moment. But that changes fast as he grabs a handful of my hair really hard, pulling my head back so he can get to my neck.
He starts biting on my neck making me shiver.

'Jungkook,wait.' I call his name pulling his face up to face me

'I thought this is what you wanted.' He says in almost a threatening voice, roughly grabbing my ass

'Not on the couch. Room.' That's all I could say

He smirks at me and picks me up in his arms like I weigh nothing. He walked to the room carrying me there. He locks the door with one hand and walks over putting me down on the bed.

It seemed like he went berserk. He didn't wait for a moment before he ripped the shirt off of me, then pulling down my bottoms and underwear.

He then pulled of his shirt, revealing his perfect body. I instinctively went to touch it but he grabbed hold of my hands pinning me down to bed, my arms above my head.

'You don't get that yet.' He smiles and leans over me to be my neck again

He is not shy. At all. What the hell? This is not Jungkook I know!

I was so lost in the feeling I didn't notice he took down his bottoms with his other hand.

'Be quiet or I'll stop.' he growls in my ear

Then he pulls away to kiss me and smile at me as he goes in really hard.

'Oh my God.' I gasp at the feeling of him entering me so hard, but it's not painful. It feels good. Amazing actually.

'I thought I told you to be quiet.' He threathens thrusting inside me hard again

I bite his shoulder so I won't be loud, but he won't let me off so easy.

'Uh-uh, this won't do.'

He lets my hands free, but he flips me around so I'm on my knees and arms.

'Let's see how quiet can you be.' He laughs a little

I already know that whatever he is going to do will make me want to scream.

He presses down on my lower back, pulling my ass up. He grabs a full hand of my hair and slaps my ass before he slides inside me.

There is no way I can stay quiet like this.
I let out a quiet moan but he only went harder. I can feel how deep he's going in this position and I'm trying so hard not to scream.

He lets go of my hair and slaps my ass again before he holds me by my hips, pulling me closer so he can go even deeper.
At least I can bite my own arm to stay quiet.

This man is an animal.

'Don't you dare finish yet.' He says leaning over, growling in my ear

'I can't help it.' I manage to tell him through my labored breathing

He only goes faster.

'Jungkook..' I moan his name and feel my body taking over my mind. I can't help but bite into my arm as I'm gettin overrun by pleasure.

'I told you not to do it yet.'

He doesn't seem to be stopping at all. My body feels like falling apart in pleasure. He kept thrusting until I was close again.

I'm grabbing the pillow on my bed, closing my fist squeezing it.

'Wait this time, until I tell you.' he says and pushes in deeper

'Now!' He moans and I fall apart all over

He seems to have gone over the edge this time as well. He is slowing down with his thrusts, not going as deep, eventuality stopping completely.

He stays there for a moment before he pulls himself out and lays down on the bed, making me collapse next to him.

'What. The. Hell. Was. That?' I ask him, catching my breath, looking at him in the dark

He's laying on his back, his chest raising up and down as he's breathing hard.

'Isn't this what you wanted?' He smirks at me, looking at me

'This.. where the hell is Jungkook and what have you done to him?' I ask him, smiling at him

'Not everything you see on the surface is true. Also,' he says and comes closer, leaning over me 'I wanted you since the first time I saw you.' he smirks then leans in even more and kisses me roughly, sucking on my bottom lip.

He starts kissing my neck from down up, coming back to my lips. His hand in my hair, holding me firmly. He looks me in the eyes and says

'Are you ready to go again?'

Y/N POV

Jimin and I are already up. We're messing around in the kitchen making breakfast.

'I wonder when Jungkook woke up.' Jimin says

It's hard to miss that 2 people are missing from your couch.

'Bless him. He probably had a heart attack.' I laugh and Jimin joins in

Safe to say we were gonna be the ones getting a heart attack.

'Oh I think Suna is up.' Jimin says hearing something in the living room

We walked in the living room and pretty much weren't able to speak at all.

Suna was sitting on the headrest of the sofa, her legs wrapped around Jungkook's waist.
He was holding her tightly, not letting go. He was trying to get to her neck with Suna giggling at him

'Jungkook please, I need rest. You're not human!' She was complaining

He was pulling her into a kiss holding her hair 'You don't get any.' He smiled after kissing her

She tries to let go of him, but he grabs her arms and pins them behind her back 'Where do you think you're going?' He asks teasing her

She is struggling to set herself free, but she is laughing 'Please, please, just a few hours of rest!' She is almost begging

What the hell did he do to her?

Me and Jimin look at each other in shock. We were expecting them to be together at some point, but this is not what we imagined.
Suna is trying to get away from him.

'Do we want to know?' Jimin suddenly asks making both of them jump. Jungkook quickly let's go of her and straightens himself

'Save me!' Suna says trying to run but Jungkook quickly grabs her, picking her up with ease

'You did this to yourself.' He smirks at her

'Oh how the tables have turned!' I tease and Suna blushes

'It seems the party will be sooner than we thought.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
37K 1.8K 38
'Do you want to sleep with me?' That's the first question I ever asked him What do you do when you get stuck helping someone fake a relationship, and...
77.3K 2.7K 21
'Teach me how to kiss.' If someone dropped a needle on my bedroom floor, it would echo. 'Did you fall on your head tonight?' He looks at me like I'm...
31.7K 2.5K 13
Fairy tale doesn't always end with happily ever after. What if you're given a chance to re-do your life? Would you make different choices? Jimin & Y...