When Frost meets Ice (Jelsa)

By NathanielWilhelm

Months before Elsa's coronation her ice powers take a turn for the worst. In order to become a good queen she... More

Awaking to a nightmare!
Master of winter
The Trolls
The Doorway
North
Jack Frost?
Plotting begins
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...
Fury of the Ice, and the Wisdom of Frost
Forest of Snow
Warm Hugs
Let it go
Chapter 13...
Breaking Time part 1
Breaking Time part 2
Breaking Time part...3?
Jack, Jack, or Jack?
Tinsel Ball
Dancing
Gaston
Friendly Greetings from the toy shoppe.
The 'Guardian's' Leader
Two Promises
Reign of Terror
Friends and Lovers
The Plan
Breaking France part 1
Breaking France part 2
Breaking France part 3
From Winter to Cold
Going Home?
First day of school.
Could life get worse?
Yes, yes it could...
... and keeps getting worse...
... and then better?
Pretty Amazing Family
Of Magic and Marriage
Fearlings, Here?
A New Breed of Hunter
Family, What can I say?
The Calm before the Storm
The 'i'ncredible Gym
The Fight at the incredible Gym
Chills on the wind.
The Storyteller Knight
The knight Triumphant?
The DunBroch Family
Meeting the Parents
The Date
Making Choices Part 1
Making Choices Part 2
Confessions Part one
Confession Part two
Confession Part three
Book 2
Rising to the occasion
The Dive
Drifter Part 1
Captain Keyes
Cole's past and Lady Elsa future
Who is Cap'n Keyes

Jack Frost Has Entered the Building

395 29 3
By NathanielWilhelm

Merida laughed, "That is the cheesiest thing that I have ever heard, but it was adorable thank you."

Jack smiled, it was supposed to be cheesy but it was true to how he felt. When he grabbed his bag out of the car and closed the door Merida sucked in her breath at the sight of the rest of him.

"Heaven may be missing an angel but Calvin Klein is missing a model, I could eat you up," it took Merida a moment to realize that she had said those words aloud. She quickly covered he mouth to make sure she wasn't salivating as her face was burning up.

Jack gave a sly smile at her embarrassment and threw his bag over his right shoulder, he then grabbed one of her bags with his right hand and held out his elbow so that she could wrap her hand around it. "Well the principal is expecting me early this morning, shall we?"

Oh god yes! She contained he excitement as she held on to him. She was grateful that she kept that last comment to herself safely of her own head. After reaching down to grab her other bag she replied, "It would be my pleasure." When she grabbed onto his arm as instructed she had to catch her breath as he pulled her closer to him by lowering his arm to his side.

"But really, you look beautiful today and you smell lovely." Jack flirted.

"Stop it, you're making me blush." Yep, I'm wearing makeup and perfume every day.

"That's the point isn't it?"

"You know you are not as charming as you think you are." Merida stuck her tongue out at him.

"Aren't I?"

"Stop answering everything with a question."

Jack laughed, "ok fine." He surrendered as he led Merida inside. They didn't see anyone as they walked through the school. They stopped at Merida's locker to drop off her bags and then Cole's locker to drop off his extra books before going to the principal's office.

Once at the Principals office, they were greeted by a drowsy secretary who was nursing a cup of coffee. "Hello, can I help you?" she asked after taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm Jackson Deaux here to see Principal Pendragon."

The secretary had a curious reaction when he said his name but brushed it off, "if you just want to wait here, I will go get him."

"Hey, good luck," Merida said squeezing his arm.

"Thanks," Jack said.

"Hello Jackson, you look well." Principal Pendragon said coming down the hallway to greet him by shaking his hand. "And hello...?" he held his hand out to Merida.

"Merida," she took the principals hand and introduced herself.

"It is nice to meet you, Merida. It is good to see that Jackson has a friend like you to drop him off." Pendragon smiled.

Zie would have dropped us off if you had told her. Cole's voice scathed Jack. Cole ignored some of Zie's idle chatter when they texted but he usually let her know when something big happened. Jack in his excitement to befriend Merida had completely forgotten about telling Cole's friends that he would be back early. Jack winced at Cole's memories and what Zie would do if she found out he was getting back today and hadn't told her.

"If you would like you can come pick him up after first period, Jackson and I have a good deal to discuss in the meantime." The Principal said.

Merida nodded and gave Cole's arm a quick squeeze before she left him.

When Merida was gone and Jack was following the Principal back to his office he stopped for a second. "Actually Principal Pendragon can you give me a second?"

"Sure I will be waiting at the end of the hall."

Jack pulled out his phone and as quickly as his fingers would like him he texted Zie to let her know that he was back.

Im back and meeting with the principle as we speak.

(Sent to Zie(BFF))

Jack turned his phone on silent and followed the principal into his office. At least now, she wouldn't yell at him as bad.

** ** **

Merida had received all sorts of compliments throughout the day but the only one that had mattered to her was the one Cole had gave her this morning when he called her an Angel in the cheesiest way possible. It still made her blush when she thought about it. The only downside to her outfit and makeup was that she had to miss working in the woodshop because she wasn't wearing the right clothes so she sat in Mr. Modo's art room and sketched her next wood project until the first bell rang.

She hadn't said anything about Cole returning today but the rumor was already hot that he was back and meeting with the principal. Everyone speculated about what they were talking about. Some said he was getting expelled for sure and wanted to catch a glimpse of him as he walked out the doors. Others wanted to know if he was going to blame Hans for what happened and see if they got in another fight.

By the time, first period ended there was a horde of students casually standing around gossiping and waiting to catch a glimpse of the student who had stood up to Hans.

Merida wasn't about to back down from a crowd, she was still self conscious about how she looked but Cole was too important to her now for her to let him down. She looked at her reflection in one of the display cases around the corner to fix her hair and make sure that she still looked presentable. She straightened her skirt, squared her shoulders, and walked around the corner to walk through the crowd of students to get to the office.

She heard whispers of gossip all around her as she made her way to the office without batting an eye.

"Who is that?"

"She is pretty where is she going?"

"Why is she going to the office is she in trouble?"

"Is that Cole's Girlfriend?"

"It isn't Zie that is for sure."

"Is that Merida?"

"No it can't be she would never wear a skirt."

"But look at that hair it has to be her."

"You might be right but I have never seen her with make up before."

"Does she even know Cole?"

"I think they have a class together but I don't remember which one."

Merida tried her best to keep her emotions in check while she pushed through the students and walked up the small set of stairs that led to the offices.

Once in the office she heard the laughter of two men down the hallway. She was surprised to see Cole laughing with principal Pendragon.

"Thank you Arthur." Cole said.

"Any time Jack, we will see you around." The Principal shook Cole's hand before leaving him with Merida.

"What was that all about?" Merida asked confused.

"We can call it an alliance or something like that, Enemy of my enemy and whatnot." Jack smiled.

"Ya but-" Merida was still dumbfounded.

"Are you ready for me to walk you to class?" Jack asked.

"Ya but there is a horde of students out there."

"How hordish?" Jack asked screwing his face.

"Like they are ready to throw you to the lions 'hordish'" she responded.

Jack looked like he was thinking, "Ok I have had worse odds but usually they didn't see me coming."

"What are you talking about?"

"Never mind, I have a plan. Just do exactly as I say and hopefully there are no sharks."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me." He winked.

The look he gave her when he said those words, well let's just say she'd follow him to hell and back. "ok." She said taking the hand that he offered.

** ** **

All eyes turned when the door to the Principals opened out into the hallway and a silence fell over the crowd that was deafening.

A beautiful redhead stepped out of the office, she was seen going in there but nobody could have guessed that such a beautiful girl would be going in there for Cole. Yet someone who wore his face strode out of the office with her by the hand, walking with enough confidence and regality the need to bow fill the room, which only froze them all the more. Yet the man wearing Cole's face was just as awe inspiring as the immaculate lady in his arm.

Nobody had really had a good look at Cole's face to begin with, since he always had his long black hair covering it. Yet this Cole had short white hair that only touched his face. He was wearing a white dress shirt that left the top button undone and only came brushed the top of his belt buckle. Over that was a light blue hoodie that was zipped up enough to accent his V shape, usually hidden by the loose clothes he used to wear. Over the hoodie, was a navy blazer that tailored perfectly to his shape with the sleeves scrunched up ever so slightly to let his toned arms breathe. It also complemented the hoodie and emphasized his slim V shape in a way that made the girls in crowd mouths water. His pale fitted jeans added to his outfit finished with a pair of white low-cut converse.

Even more than the clothes he was wearing, was the attitude and confidence with which he wore them. His head held high, his shoulders straight, and his chest puffed out just enough to say the confidence he was wearing wasn't just for show. He ran his fingers through his shaggy white hair and action that spoke novels about how he was new and improved.

Jack was pleased with the visible reaction from the crowd and as he went to walk through them, they parted to let him pass as he led Merida through them gentlemanly by the arm.

Jack Frost had officially entered the building, and now the entire school knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 618 16
(2023: wrote this back when I was 13, quality of content is NOT promised!!! For better content/writing, please look for my more recent fics, thank yo...
703 37 8
Elsa is just a girl who is in the royal blood. She may sound like a normal, beautiful girl, but she has a secret. A secret she thought she only had...
50.1K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...
13.1K 506 13
The moment Jack Frost woke up, his whole world changed, first he woke up with no memories of his past life and he meet Cupid or as she likes to be ca...