When Frost meets Ice (Jelsa)

Autorstwa NathanielWilhelm

Months before Elsa's coronation her ice powers take a turn for the worst. In order to become a good queen she... Więcej

Awaking to a nightmare!
Master of winter
The Trolls
The Doorway
North
Jack Frost?
Plotting begins
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall...
Fury of the Ice, and the Wisdom of Frost
Forest of Snow
Warm Hugs
Let it go
Chapter 13...
Breaking Time part 1
Breaking Time part 2
Breaking Time part...3?
Jack, Jack, or Jack?
Tinsel Ball
Dancing
Gaston
Friendly Greetings from the toy shoppe.
The 'Guardian's' Leader
Two Promises
Reign of Terror
Friends and Lovers
The Plan
Breaking France part 1
Breaking France part 2
Breaking France part 3
From Winter to Cold
Going Home?
First day of school.
Could life get worse?
Yes, yes it could...
... and keeps getting worse...
... and then better?
Pretty Amazing Family
Of Magic and Marriage
Fearlings, Here?
A New Breed of Hunter
Family, What can I say?
Jack Frost Has Entered the Building
The 'i'ncredible Gym
The Fight at the incredible Gym
Chills on the wind.
The Storyteller Knight
The knight Triumphant?
The DunBroch Family
Meeting the Parents
The Date
Making Choices Part 1
Making Choices Part 2
Confessions Part one
Confession Part two
Confession Part three
Book 2
Rising to the occasion
The Dive
Drifter Part 1
Captain Keyes
Cole's past and Lady Elsa future
Who is Cap'n Keyes

The Calm before the Storm

384 31 2
Autorstwa NathanielWilhelm

I am the chill in the night,

I hunt those that have never known fright.

I am the whisper on the wind,

A protector, and a friend.

-Jack Frost

Jack looked at the mantra he had put on the background of his phone. Cole had helped him with it, and Jack had begun to appreciate Cole's ability to string words together and how the talent rubbed off on him. It had been two weeks since he had been at school and he would finally be returning. Life had been great in Europe, he had even escaped a few times to see the locations he had once called home and battlefield. Each was familiar and different with the passing of time the way it was, and the whole alternate reality thing. He was glad to see that there was no trace of the damages that he caused, and in a weird way, it gave him an odd sense of closure.

He had spent almost the entire time texting Merida. He loved talking to her. Apparently, they hadn't talked much for all the time they had known each other, which meant Jack had been able to develop the relationship himself. It was a unique experience, Jack wasn't necessarily experienced at making friends, Allies against the tyranny of evil: Sure, friends with no other agenda than to laugh together: not so much. To make it even more normal, or weird, he hadn't quite figured that part out either, they had developed it almost exclusively over text and a few phone calls.

Merida was funnier and more down to earth than he expected, he found that he trusted her and wanted to tell her everything about himself and his weird journey through time and space, but he knew better. Especially, considering that he wouldn't believe most of it if he hadn't experienced it himself.

Merida was charming and clever, she was quick witted and compassionate, she was outgoing and easily to talk to. She was a completely different person than any of the Elsas, which had been his only real point of reference for friendship.

He kept in touch with his other friends when they texted or contacted him but he was always engaged with Merida, it felt as if their conversation hadn't ever stopped since he had arrived. He appreciated her unique look at things. It was light and charming, with a little bit of jadedness from a controlling mother. Other than that, she had a particular spark for life and living that drew Jack, he even felt it draw Cole.

Jack's phone buzzed as he was getting home from his early morning run, he had started working out since he had faced that monster Fearling. He realized when he was being chased by the cops that even though the spirit of the hunt inside him didn't tire, Cole very much did.

Besides, a few dropped pounds of fat and a few added pounds of muscles couldn't hurt with the ladies, while in the back of him mind the only women he really saw was Elsa. He knew that at least for the moment, that was a lost cause and he couldn't do that to Eugene if he didn't have to.

-Merida

Can I meet you in the parking lot? I cant wait to see you. ;)

Jack smiled, and texted back.

-Jack

Sure, I will be parking on the west side. Be prepared I am dressing to make an impression.

-Merida

Dont worry, rumors are still flying about what you said to Yzma. Youll make an impression just showing up.

Dressing how?

-Jack

I just came from the fashion center of the world where I spent two weeks with my uncle who is so rich he has solid gold toilets, and my aunt who is usually very frugal but has an itchy trigger finger when it comes to make overs and clothes... How do you think I am going to dress? :P

-Merida

Noted, so I take it your be wearing the height of fashion. I will try not to cramp your style.

Your will* stupid autocorrect

You will* grrr

-Jack

Of course it was autocorrect that made you misspell it three times.

-Merida

Shut up! And it was only twice. I have to get shower and get ready I will see you at school. text me when you get there.

-Jack

Awesome, i will see you there.

Jack went inside and showered, he had brought a few outfits over with him, but in all honestly his aunt had spent a fortune on him and his sister as far as clothes and accessories went. She also spent days teaching him how to wear them right. He had brought as many home with him as he could and ended up throwing away all the clothes that he had brought to bring them home, except a few Cole refused to part with. The rest of his new clothes they would ship to his house, and would arrive within a day or two.

After he showered and changed into one of his outfits, he left for school. Had told Merida that he was going to be early so that he could get right into to see the principal without being jumped by Hans.

** ** **

Merida waited outside in the west side parking lot of the school, she didn't have a car of her own yet but she was saving up. Her parents usually dropped her off early so that she could get some time to work in the woodshop with Mr. Modo before school started. He parents gave her a queer look at what she was wearing this morning.

Merida didn't dress up very often, okay... ever. She didn't dress up ever. But after spending so much time talking to Cole she realized how amazing he was. He was smart, funny, tall, and the few times she had seen his face she could tell how handsome he was. There were plenty of cute boys at her school, none of whom she had ever dressed up for, having said that, none before Cole had ever made her feel particularly pretty before.

The words of his poetry echoed in her mind, and every time they talked she always felt pretty, especially after finding out about what he thought of her. Of course, he didn't know that she knew and he was obviously shy about it, she would just have to make him admit it himself.

Today was the first step, she was wearing a light bluish green sundress that her mom had picked out, that made her hair pop. It came to just above her knees and hugged her hips, it had short sleeves and a low cut front and back, well lower than what she was used to. It made her unusually self-conscious of the flat chest she sported compared to the other high school girls, a problem not even a new push up bra seemed to fix.

Her hair was clean, free of all sawdust and straightened, at least as much as she could, it still had a curly wave to it but in a good way. It hung loosely from her head, but most of it was held out of her face by a small army of hairpins and funny tricks her mom taught her this morning. She even shaved her legs and wore white flats. They were the most girly shoes that she had, other than the one pair of heels her mom got her that she wasn't about to wear all day at school. She even had her mom help her put on makeup, nothing overly fancy but it was enough for her.

"Cole, better appreciate this," Merida said shivering in the cold morning air with her legs bare and exposed for all the world to see. How do girls do this every day, this is a nightmare. She thought to herself, but if Cole liked her as much as she thought he did, and he liked it she would gladly dress up every day, or at least try.

She had two bags, one was full of her books and school stuff, the other had a change of clothes for working on stuff after school if she could.

Finally, a car pulled up to her in the parking lot, she couldn't fully see his face because he had a hood over his head but she recognized it as Cole.

His movements were masculine and smooth as he opened the door, when he stepped out of the car Merida's legs nearly gave out on her. This was not the same boy she knew a year ago, or even a few weeks ago, this was a man, a truly impressive undeniably delectable and confident man, and what he did next scorched her.

Jack whistled as he pulled the hood off his head so that he could see Merida better, revealing shaggy hair as white as the freshly fallen snow. Causing Merida to draw a small breath, Jack had to hold onto the car as he drank in the immaculate vision before him. Even Cole's clever wordplay couldn't accurately do justice to the angelic beauty that defied the grace of princesses, and he had met numerous princesses. But he could try, "My lady, the courts of heaven are missing an angel."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

19.7K 456 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
69K 2.7K 61
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun and winter, King of childhood is assigned on a mission. A mission to help the Princess of Arendelle named Elsa to con...
29.2K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
13.4K 365 23
Can an immortal live together with mortals? According to Jack Frost, he could. But for how long? Since the recent mysterious kidnapping of other Guar...