Down Goes Santa: The Sequel (...

By SafeHeaven_08

Danger Force is getting themselves ready for Christmas. From making the nice list to fulfilling their own spe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 8

223 7 16
By SafeHeaven_08

"Here. Thank you so much." Mika added as Miles handed out a flyer and they continued walking.

Chapa-- so devastated and drenched and just fatigued-- said, "I so wish I was Bose right now."

"You don't even know where he is." Miles pointed out.

"I know he's not here and I envy that."

Mika rolled her eyes. "You're being lazy."

"It's cold! I wanna be at home, in the comfort of my blankets, drinking hot cocoa and watching...videos. Yeah, videos."

"What videos?" Miles- who thought she sounded really sus- asked.

Mika, totally changing the subject due to not being concerned at all, asked, "Then why did you come here to help?"

"Because I'm trying to be nice!" She defended herself. Then reached down to her pocket and got a cookie from a small plastic. When she placed it in her mouth, she almost hurled but swallowed it.

So gross.

"...Why?" Miles asked.

"My granny made these cookies. They're as nasty as my grandpa. But I told her they were lovely and I'd eat them all. It's the nice thing to do."

"The right thing to do is tell her the truth." Mika advised.

"I said the 'nice thing' not 'right thing'."

There was silence for a while.

After Chapa had swallowed the last piece of hell in the plastic, she looked to her friends.

Miles gave out another flyer and so did Mika to a different person.

"If I invented a game right? And there's a mystery person," Chapa started. "Let's say the mystery person is Miles and no one knows that apart from me." She started slow. Hoping her friends were following. "Do you think I'd deny everyone who asked who the mystery person is?"

"If you want to keep the mystery person a secret then ofcourse, yeah." Mika answered.

"And if some smart person trying to figure out who the mystery person is, heard Miles ask me if he were the mystery person and I said no. Could they put Miles on the list of suspects to be the mystery person?"

Miles, completely confused, didn't say a word.

"I don't know-- why are you asking this? What are you even saying?" Mika asked.

"It's nothing, I--" Chapa's phone rang. She picked up and placed her phone by her ear. "What?"

"I'm fine thank you for asking." The boy sarcastically said.

"What do you want?"

"For starters, knowing how you are and if you'd like to greet me?"

"Right, sorry. Hi Bose, how are you?"

"I'm terrible!"

Chapa looked to the left corner of both her eyes. Trying her hardest not to roll them.

"I was sent to Mexico for the entire weekend!"

"Mexico? To do what?" Chapa, completely shocked, asked.

"I forgot to send my grandmother a postcard and as punishmet, I'd either go to Mexico for the weekend or spend christmas in Hawaii! Can you believe my parents?!" Bose whined over the phone.

Mika and Miles, who were overhearing most of the conversation, exchanged shoked looks.

"How is that a bad thing?"

"I don't like it." Bose argued.

"You're being a baby." Chapa said softly. Hopefully, she didn't come out as rude as she thinks she did.

"But I want you guys. Worst December ever." Bose slouched on the chair he was sitting on.

Chapa sighed. "Don't be like that. It's just the weekend; you'll make it 'till then. And when you get back, we could have a sleepover. So that your December turns out not as bad as you think." She suggests.

"I would love that, thank you." Bose responded in a more calm and settled voice than before. "I've just arrived at the resort, I'll call you when I settle, okay sparky?"

"Sure." Chapa slightly smiled.

"Chapa?"

"Yes Bose."

"Will you pick up my call?" He asked, feeling like a little baby while fiddling with his fingers.

"When have I never?" Chapa said so confidently but quietly. Not intending on neither Miles nor Mika to hear. It made Bose smile over the phone. "Bye."

"Say 'hi' to Miles and Mika for me." The call ended.

"You're really nice to Bose." Miles gave another flyer. "How come?"

Chapa furrowed her eyebrows. "No I'm not."

Mika scoffed. "You actually are," she gave out a flyer. "You see, if Miles called you, you'd tell him to grow up, you'd cut the line then block his number."

"I would not."

"You did that three months ago. And all I asked was if Mika was with you!"

Chapa smiled. "Oh I did, didn't I? Did I unblock you though?"

"No you didn't!"

Chapa chuckled. "Oh yeah."

"See? Mean to others. Nice to Bose."

Chapa felt attacked and some what guilty. "You don't understand. Bose is the only pure, innocent thing in this dirt-hole of a world and I'm just trying to keep him safe."

"Half way around the world?" Mika raised a brow.

"Jokes on you, Mexico is closer than that." Chapa said.

Mika groaned.

"Ha!" Miles chuckled. Mika shot him a look and he immediately stopped laughing.

"Why is Bose the topic anyway?" Chapa asked.

"Want as to talk about Jack?" Mika wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

"Bose it is."

Three Days Later

"I can't believe you were actually serious." Bose admitted, carrying his sleeping bag to the Macklin's living room.

Chapa shrugged. "Me too."

"Where's Sage?" Bose had more of a playful grin.

Chapa's face turned. "Somewhere where she can't ruin my plans."

"You mean the sleepover?"

"Sure." She flashed a smile.

"In-coming!" Mika yelled as she threw her sleeping bag to her sleeping spot.

Miles teleported in the middle of the room and Mika's sleeping bag hit him in the face. "Ow!" He fell.

"Woops." Mika winced. "SoReYy."

"That's my line." Chapa said defensively.

Bose placed a hand on her shoulder. "She'd never say it the way you do." He assured her.

"You're right." She flashed a smile and shrugged.

Angela came in the room. "Okay so I'm going to bed now; Herm's already fast asleep. I don't wanna hear any peep out of you kids passed midnight, you got that?"

"Midnight?" Mika whined.

"Not any more. Not a peep passed 10p.m." Angela said.

Chapa leaned over to Mika's shoulder. "Way to go Miks." Miles did the same. "Yeah, Mika, thanks alot."

"Good night."

"Night mom." "Good night Mrs. M."

Angela walked away.

The kids sat down on there sleeping bags. Mika. Then Chapa. Then Miles. Then Bose. They were arranged in a cross matter. So twins opposite each other and the non twins opposite each other as well.

"Okay, how many hours until 10.p.m?" Mika asked, unable to find her phone.

Bose started counting using his fingers.

Chapa tried to help Bose. "How many hours are in a day?"

"12." Bose answered.

"No," said Chapa.

"I got it! 5 hours until 10.p.m!" Bose finally figured it out.

"We can make the best out of 5 hours right?" Mika asked.

Miles agreed, "Totally."

They all got up. "I'm thinking, we can start with '7 Minites In Heaven'. Is that alright?" Mika suggested.

The rest agreed. They did 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to determine the two going in the room. The first two ended up being Chapa and Miles.

"Let me get this straight," Bose started and everyone groaned. "Chapa and Miles will be locked in a dark room. For 7 minutes. Alone?"

"For the last time, Bose, yes!" Chapa pierced her lips.

"Okay, okay, okay, fine. Where?"

"In..." Mika took them all the way to bathroom. "Here. Time starts now." She closed the door.

"I don't like this game." Bose pouted.

Mika raised an eyebrow. "Really? How come?"

"Who knows what they're gonna be doing in there." His eyebrows furrowed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 128 68
Hello, everybody, and welcome to a new Danger Force fanfic. The title is pretty self-explanatory, and I know I said I wouldn't do a story based on th...
58.8K 717 22
Ok you will be a girl who powers are laser eyes and also I image you as Bose sister
1.6K 17 25
Title is self-explanatory, but I hope you enjoy it! Minor Note: the danger force characters are over 18; may contain explicit content.
7.1K 110 17
𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡�...