Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 42- Bad Blood

3.7K 176 60
By WritersAuthentic

Zayn's POV
It was almost 6:00. We are about 5 minutes away from Keith's hideout.

Instead of us casually walking in and giving Keith his money we decided to sneak in through the back.

I only have half of his money, so either way I'm still gonna be in trouble. So hopefully this plan is better.

I parked the car a couple acres away from the hideout, because I don't want to make it to obvious that we're here.

I parked near a few trees."So where's this place at? I don't see anything but woods." Niall asked.

"It's down there. We are gonna have to walk to get there. We're going to look for Harry first, then we'll take it from there." I explained.

"And what if we get caught?" Louis asked.

I took my seatbelt off."We'll just get caught. We can take on couple of guys."

We got out of my car."Are you sure about that mate? You remember what happened the last time we've seen them. Niall ended up in the hospital." Liam mentioned.

"I don't care what happens along as we all leave out of here alive."

Louis puts his phone in his pocket and walked in front of us."How dangerous is this guy?" He asked.

"Oh he's crazy, I'll tell you that." Niall stated."

"Yeah he is, so c'mon let's get this shit over with." Liam said and we nodded in agreement then we headed towards the hideout.

Once we got to the back we checked to make sure nobody was around which luckily it wasn't.

So I tried to open the back door, but it was locked.

"What's the problem Zayn?" Niall asked.

"The fucking door is locked. We can't get in." I exclaimed.

Louis grabbed some large metal."Here let me try, I bet I can get us in."

He banged the doorknob with the metal constantly until it finally fell on to the ground."Alright Lou!"

Louis throws the metal down and I opened the door. We slowly ambled in then all of our eyes widen.

The place was awful.

It was freezing, there were weird things on the wall, and it was just absolutely disgusting with all of the blood on the floor.

"What the hell." Louis whispered.

I shut the door."Looks like Keith has been doing some illegal things in here. The idiot is fucking psycho." I exclaimed.

"Why were you ever friends with this guy? Did you not know that he was like this?" Liam asked waiting for an answer.

I shrugged."I don't know, he seemed cooler back then. Now c'mon let's search somewhere before we get caught." I said.

~
Keith's POV
Seriously Zayn Malik really think that it's that easy to break in.

He thought he could avoid me by going through the back door? Well it's not because what I am looking at is several screens that are recording his every move.

I can see him and his friends walking right around the place like there's nobody around.

One of my crew members walks over to me and watches the screen."Shouldn't we stop them before they find him?" He asked.

"No, don't do anything yet. Wait for him to find his boyfriend first, then we'll make our move." I responded.

He nodded and pulled out a knife."This move?"

I gave him a wide, mischievous smirk. "No, we're gonna need something stronger. Way stronger, and more powerful."

~
Ed's POV
"Put all of this in the back of the van." Keith instructed one of his crewmen.

"So Ed what are we planning on doing after I'm done with Zayn." He asked.

I cleared my throat."I was thinking that we could go rob a few banks, earn us some more pounds." I replied.

He nodded."I like the way you think Ed."

"Thanks bro, you too."

He hands me a couple of bucks."I want you to go buy me some more cigarettes." He tells me.

"Alright."

"But be back soon for the grand finale."

I nodded and ran to my car.

I pulled out my phone, and called a friend of mine, Danny. He's the head chef of the police department, and he knows all about my little scheme.

I waited for it to ring, then he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Danny it's Ed." I answered.

"Oh hey Ed, what do you need?" He asked.

I started up my car."It's almost time for our plan."

"Good, I'll get the team prepared." He announced.

"Alright."

Keith's not the only one with a grand finale.

~
Zayn's POV
"Louis what are you doing!?" I asked.

The boy was constantly kicking a random door.

"I think there's something in this room. It's the only one locked." Louis said.

I walked over to him."Are you sure?"

He nodded."Yes!"

He continued to kick the door."Umm...a little help here!"

We both started to kick the door until finally it flies open."Its about bloody time!" Louis says.

I looked around."Where's Niall and Liam? They were here just a minute ago!?" I yelled.

"I know but we don't have time to find them right now. Let's find Harry first."

I nodded and we walked in.

It was a basement. The stairs were very narrow and a bit hard to see through.

As we got closer to the bottom the room became a bit brighter. The two of us arrived at the bottom and I smiled. It was Harry.

He smiles at me weakly, and the two of us ran over to him.

I pulled his into a hug and I covered him with kisses."I'm so glad to see you!"

He smiles weakly."Me too, I missed you so much."

"Hey Haz, we were really worried about you!" Louis greeted.

"I know you all were."

I looked at him. His arms and face was covered with a few bruises, he was pale, and I can see nothing but fear in his eyes.

I started to tear up. He hit my Harry. I should have been here sooner.

"Baby how do you feel?" I asked.

"Terrible. I haven't eaten all day, I'm so much pain, and my head hurts." He replied.

"Awww....we're gonna to get you out of here as soon as we can..."

Louis comes over with a knife and some wire."Ok Haz I'm gonna try to get you out of these chains."

I gazed down at his belly."How are they!?"

"They're ok."

Louis has trouble unlocking the chains."Zayn could you try? It won't open all the way.

I nodded and I began to jiggle the lock around with the knife. It slowly starts to open.

"Hurry Zayn." Harry rushes.

"I'll go look for Liam and Niall." Louis stated before he stands up and runs up the stairs.

I broke the lock and I removed it away from his hands."Alright baby let's get you out of here, and take you to my car." I said before I slowly and carefully stood him up.

"Zayn I don't feel too well." He says while he bends over with his hands on his knees.

I rubbed his back slowly."What's wrong!?"

"I need to throw up."

I nodded and quickly walked him over to some random trash can on the other side of the room.

He hutches over and releases all of the contents he had left in his stomach.

This hasn't happened in a while.

He catches his breath."I feel like I'm going to pass out." He mumbled.

I reacted quickly."I need to get you to a hospital."

Just when I was about to pick him up , the boy stops me."Zayn watch out!" He yelled.

"What!?"

All I saw was Keith, and the next thing I knew. I was knocked out cold.

___________________________
AN: So Zayn finally finds Harry!

Ed's plan in in process!

But what will Keith do next? How far will he go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
2.1K 109 51
crush 🌠🌠..... tells mainly about how j and t fall in love with each other .... and how they deals with lots of circumstances in their...
343K 8.4K 41
Suka Mayato- she's beautiful, athletic, and talented. But one problem, she's barely 140cm tall.... and she's quite angry about it... Although all the...
484K 32.2K 66
"Um...call me Harrie." *1st place in The Bromance Awards: Season Two *Highest ranking as of 12/02/17: #345 in Fanfiction ©2016 Prisonerwithavision