Broken Compass /// Medieval L...

By --Lyric--

Brooke is a princess. Finally she has turned 16, perfect time for her to get married to a prince of her dream... More

Part 1
Part 2.5: Notes
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 + update
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Outro

Part 2

470 17 5
By --Lyric--

I woke up in my bed. I sat there for a few minutes, confused. Then I remembered what happened yesterday.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs. What was i going to do? No matter what I said, my parents would still force me into marrying some prince.

As I moved my legs, I heard a crinkle from the bottom of the bed that sounded like paper.

I got up and walked over to the end of the bed to find what had made the noise.

I saw a piece of folded up paper on the floor, next to the end of my bed.

I bent over and picked it up, turning it around in my hands wondering what it was.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and started to unfold the paper.

Nothing. It was blank. Huh.

I stood up and held it up to the light. There was nothing. Interesting.

I folded the paper back up and stuck it in my pocket of my dress and headed downstairs.

There was no use hiding in my room forever. That wasn't going to change anything. 

I walked down the hall to the dining room. I was about to walk through the door when I heard chatter coming from inside the room.

I press my ear up against the door trying to hear what they are saying. 

"She needs a break from the castle. Keeping her here isn't helping anything." I heard Will say.

"What do you propose we do?" I heard my father respond.

"I say we have her stay in the village for a little bit. I know a family that would be willing to take her in."

And it was at the moment I realized they were talking about me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828 53 9
The once was kingdom of Etlatia us now ruled by five rebels. One of the most feared one is Alem. The one who mercilessly took down the monarch's army...
55.1K 734 21
i suck at descriptions but if you love hannie read this??
139K 3.8K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
59.8K 2.1K 31
A couples wedding day is supposed to be the best day of their lives. Demi and Mia's wedding was beautiful and the night was amazing. The morning afte...