TBATE | The Fall of Alacrya

Par lasershock_

This is a Grey x Seris fanfic with King Grey reborn as an Alacryan...enjoy There isn't a clear update schedul... Plus

Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: A New World
Chapter 3: The Aetheric Vessel
Chapter 4: Central Acadamy
Chapter 5: Interruption
Chapter 6: The Trial
Chapter 8: Relic Revived
Chapter 9: The Mission Driven by Revenge
Chapter 10: Infiltration
Chapter 11: Unknown City
SS: Alacryan World Cup
Chapter 12: Breakthrough
Chapter 13: Duel Cores
Chapter 14: Advancement
Chapter 15: The Knowlage of the Ancients
Chapter 16: His Return
Chapter 17: All against One
Chapter 18: Consequences
Chapter 19: The First Battle
Chapter 20: The Girl
Chapter 21: The Sights of War
Chapter 22: The Invasion
Chapter 23: The Boy with the World at his Feet
Chapter 24: Slight Evolution
Chapter 25: The Scythe
Chapter 26: Allied Powers

Chapter 7: Hello...Aether

1.4K 50 26
Par lasershock_

Grey

I found myself gasping for air as I woke up, hands and feet wailing around like a toddler.

"Ah it seems that you are awake, child" said a voice I slightly recognized.

Still laying down I turned my head towards it.

A woman wearing a bright red dress and sunny orange hair stood beside me, knitting.

I wanted to resist, stand up and defend myself. But my body wouldn't let me. It felt num and useless.

"I am sorry you had to go through that, however it was the only way." She continued.

"Was it you? Was it you who built this so called Relictombs."

"No, but I do live in it."

"Why" I croaked, forcing myself not to be overwhelmed by the pain.

"Because I am trapped in here by Agrona."

"Agrona the High Sovereign?" I asked

"Yes, and the one that forced your reincarnation."

My mind was brought to a halt.

"...what..."

"You do not need to know more then that. As long as you understand that your birth in this world was not an accident. As well as your death in the other. Everything is by the High Sovereigns will."

"Then...who are you."

"Ah, pardon my rudeness. My name is Biella, a phoenix."

"You mean one of those firebirds."

She let out a loose chuckle. "Yes one of those firebirds"

"But you still didn't tell me why you are here."

"And I won't, if I don't have to get you involved I don't want to. However I still need you to be prepared...just in case."

"In case for what."

"You will realize in time, child."

"Just know there is no good or evil in this world, or good and bad. Simply the victor." She continued.

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me..Grey. Who is it that decides what is good and what is evil?"

This stunned me for a second.

"People?" I answered confidently. "Because it is through people how children learn the black, white and grey areas about society."

"Correct, and who builds this so called...society."

I stayed quite, after all it was the same answer again...people.

"The victors." Biella said.

"The losers don't have a say in the world if they are dead or over shadowed by the winners. Only the winners can say what is right and wrong, even if they don't believe it in. The winners make the rules while the losers have to follow them."

I wanted to argue but it made sense. My mind was overflowing with common sense...but it seemed so...ancient. Way to wise for a person in there 30's to understand.

"So just know this Grey...it doesn't matter what you have to do to win. As long as you do win in the end. Betrayal, companions...friends. They all are just a means to an end. And the end is victory. Be the winner so you can write your own rules, be the light that fights against the darkness...or be the darkness that over takes the light. After all if you win, you get to decide which is the light."

With that she reached out her hand. Glowing particles emitted from all over her body and transported to her finger.

"Beware of the Relictombs and Agrona. Trust everybody but put your fate into nobody. Use the Legacy as your burning fuel to victory. Create the path if you can't find your own and most importantly. Enjoy your second life...Grey"

All the mana she had accumulated shot out of her finger and into my core. It widened and changed color, dark yellow shifted to yellow then brightened and lost its color.

"A dark silver core..." I said in surprise.

"Take this Grey, and fulfill the destiny of the lost prince." She said before her body crumbled into grey ash.

As the universe stayed still I let out a deep breath.

Suddenly a burst of bright purple fire erupted from the ash. It twisted and turned, glowered and shimmered until a feather could be seen inside of it. As the fire slowly died the feather floated down, swaying elegantly from left to right and dropped right where Biella sat.

Leaning down I picked up the feather and put it in my pocket.

"I will forever remember you Biella. I promise on my first grave that I will protect your ideals till the end."

As I prepared to think of a way out a buzzing sound rang in my mind.

My mind was filled with information and wisdom. Maps and treasures. My brain was being destroyed and rebuilt at the same time as information was being stored in my muscle memory.

I screamed in pure painful, pitiful agony. As the pain was eating me whole.

Slowly it died down, taking some of my sanity with it.

"Biella I don't think you realize this...but you gave me more then just how to use your beast will. You gave me information on how to use the Relictombs as well."

I reached out my hand into the sky and closed my eyes. With a quite whisper I said," Hello...aether."

Caera

It has been a few weeks since Grey has been gone. No one knew where he went or how he vanished. All we knew was that the headmaster was in sheer mass panic. Having a student missing, especially one favored by Agrona was a death sentence waiting to happen. Hell maybe even public execution. If he wasn't found soon...

"Alright alright everybody settle down" the professor said as he walked in the room.

The students scurried over to their desks. No one dared to disobey, no one dared to speak up. Ever since Grey's disappearance the school felt like a military base. No fun activities, no walking outside school campus. Only learning, eating and sleeping.

Although, unlike the rest of the students I wasn't completely clueless about the boy wonders' disappearance. I hypothesized...no I was certain that the professor had something to do with it.

The way he walked and talked about Grey. The way he hid his options and silenced our talking of him. It was more...way more then what the headmaster had told him to do.

"He is hiding something." Said a boy above me.

I turned and saw a seaweed haired boy with a sly smile.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"The professor...is...hiding...something" he answered, breaking up the sentence as if I was a child.

"I know what you said, genius." I snapped back.

"Cmon you must be at least a little suspicious no? His sudden disappearance, the Scythes random warning. His power. And I guess you noticed his good looks...he is around your age no?"

"First of...ew no. Second off, why would a teacher do anything like that. What does he have to gain."

"The real question is...from what person does he have to gain something. Alacrya is built on a power system. Connections are worth tenfold millions of gold coins."

I put my hand under my chin and thought.

"Alright what is your plan."

Agrona

So someone took the child...oh well. Knowing the thinking pattern of these lessers they probably shoved him into the relictombs hoping it keeps him safe while they formulate a plan to take me down. Whatever...I'll let them try. Grey isn't the type of person to be killed by the mere relictombs. No, he is meant for something much greater.

"I say this with full confidence my love...Grey will become so strong in the relictombs, that some might mistake him for an asura himself"

"..."

"Oh I forgot...you are dead."

I turned and looked at the lifeless snowwhite dragon laying at my side.

"If only you were actually useful..."

Seris

"Ha it worked! The relictombs really did work!" I exclaimed loudly.

Although it wasn't necessarily a truly man made relictombs, only an entrance to the "real thing." It is still ground breaking...no, more then that.

"Great, you captured Grey. What is your plan after that, Scythe." Said the man next to me.

"Patience...Grey was born with aether inside him. Although we don't know the extent of his influence over it, the relictombs won't kill him just like that. It should bring him to a puzzle room or a mana test zone instead. This will mean he can survive just long enough for us to finish our plan."

"And what if he doesn't survive." The man said

"Then Agrona's favorite play toy is gone."

"Remember Scythe, we need the boy too. If he dies, so do you."

"What that wasn't the-"

A spear was brought to my neck

"Deals off"

AN:

AND THE PLOT STARTS TURNING.

Also happy late thanksgiving

I'm truly grateful for all of you reading my fanfictions.❤️

See you all in the next one

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.9K 69 3
TBATE ~Arthur x Caera & Tessia~ Basically the title. Expect to read exactly what you expect. ;) Why bother picking a side, shiping your favorite MC w...
5.5K 447 19
With another dive to relictomb the trio finds themselves in a djinns hideout. What can they gain from there that would help them against their advers...
284K 11.1K 135
Just another what if fanfic of TBATE (the beginning after the end) originally written by TurtleMe. In this fanfic, there is no Grey, he was not rein...
9.5K 133 19
(This is basically an entirely different book now.) Jake is in need of a job. Badly in need of a job. He was fired from his last job, which had a ter...