Scarlet Witch's Son (Peter Pa...

By seanymhart

In "witch" time where the Scarlet Witch is forged, so if an offspring. A child, if you will. He is not born b... More

Cast
Prologue
Prologue: Pt.2
Author's Note
First Christmas With a Family
New Years Celebrations
Dream: Red, Blue, Talking Grape
First Day
Summer Break & Sleepovers & Sibling Fights
Nightmare
Sibling Bonding
Three+ Years Later
Chemistry with Gwen...and Peter
Author's Note
The Feels: Pt. 1
The Feels: Pt. 2
The Feels: Pt. 3
The Feels: Final Part: I Confess
Meeting May Parker
A Night with the Parker's
Nightmare: Pt. 2
Let The Truth Be Told: Pt. 1
Let The Truth Be Told: Pt. 2
Training: Pt. 1
Training: Pt. 2
Homecoming
Hotel Stay with Peter
The Day After
Halloween Party at the Watson's
Help Me Control My Anger
Thanksgiving
Birthday Smash
Christmas in Queens: Pt. 1
Christmas in Queens: Pt. 2
2018
Date Night
Rest In Peace
Spring Break
The Plane Ride
Bora Bora
All The -Tinis
Soul Sucker
You Didn't See That Coming?
Page 394
Official Avenger
The Donut in the Sky
Dust
Alone and Lost
Time Heist
The Dominion of Death
Endgame
New Beginnings
Westview, New Jersey
1950s Westview
1960s Westview
Reuniting with the Avengers
The Hex
European Field Trip
When in Rome
Danger in Rome?
Dinner Date Gone Wrong
Don't Do Anything Stupid
You Did Something Stupid...Or Did You?
The Multiverse is Real
Author's Note
Till I Get Back
Curing Villains: Pt. 1
Curing Villains: Pt.2
Authors Note

Back to Semi-Normal

336 2 0
By seanymhart

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been three weeks since Stephen Strange cast the spell, and three weeks since Peter, May, and I have moved into the Avengers Tower full time. It's been, peaceful, I guess you say. I've been studying to get my GED, Peter doesn't have to worry about that since he's already graduated. But, Peter and I both have been planning our wedding. We've already discussed who is each other's best man for the wedding. Ned is Peter's best man, and Bucky is my best man. May and Tony will be walking Peter down the aisle, I haven't heard anything back from my mom, Wanda, about her invitation yet, about anything actually. She's supposed to walk me down the aisle but, since she's not getting back to any of my several calls or text messages, I've asked Steve and Nat to walk me down the aisle. Both of them happily and excitedly excepted the honor of doing so.

Peter and I both share a a giant room now. It has it very nice walk in closet, a big bathroom with a walk in shower and a separate bath tub and a Romeo and Juliet sink. Well, Peter and I call it our Romeo and Romeo sink. Our mattress is huge, and very comfortable. We've take the advantage of not just sleeping in it, but having wild and insane amounts of sex on it; and all throughout our bedroom. Our bedroom also has its own kitchen, a full sized kitchen, too. We also have a balcony that we'll sometimes sit down at and stargaze, when we're not sneaking out on unsupervised patrols. The doors to our balcony also turns into a big screen that we can watch movies on and play video games. We've been too busy having sex and catching up lately that we haven't even used it yet. We have been careful when having sex, ever since Y/N 2 and Y/N 3 told me that I'd be growing a uterus soon, Peter has been scared to accidentally get me pregnant when he doesn't pull out in time.

Bucky, Steve, and I have grown closer. When I call Steve my Avengers brother, I mean it she's like my overprotective brother that I've never had, but have always wanted. Bucky is my best friend at the tower, of course. He's also Steve's best friend, they've been friends since the 1940s. They have a pretty strong relationship, like a bond. They're still very close, but they're also really close with me. Ever since the spell, they've been very overprotective of not just Peter, but me. It gets a little annoying, but I know they're just worried. Tony pretty much won't let Peter out of sight, but we've reasoned with him.

We've all taken a break from 'hero work' to be with each other, as a family. That's what Morgan Stark calls us at least. It's beautiful, if I'm being honest. This team is my family, and I couldn't be any happier.

I've just visited Valorie and MJ's grave recently, just to tell them that I miss them and love them, and to catch them up with how life has been going with me and Peter and everybody else. I'm walking back to the tower now, and I decided to stop at Mr. Delmar's new store that just opened up.

"Hi, welcome in!" Me. Delmar says as I walk in the door. Greeting me with a wide smile and happy energy. I walk up to the counter and smile warmly at him. "What sounds good for you today, sir?"

"Uh, can I do two number six's with pickles? And can you smush them down real flat, please?" I ask, smiling at the memory of when Peter and I used to come here before we went on patrols when we were in school.

"That'll be $10." Mr. Delmar says after punching in the order. I hand him a twenty dollar bill and tell him to keep the change.

"100% tip? Are you sure, sir?" He asks hesitantly.

"Positive." I say with a smile. He shrugs and opens up the register and takes out a ten dollar bill and puts it in the tip jar that's sitting on the counter.

A few minutes later and he hands me a plastic bag with mine and Peter's sandwiches in it. "You're all set, sir. Don't forget to grab yourself a couple bags of chips." Mr. Delmar says.

"Thank you. You have a good rest of your day."

"You as well, sir."

I walk away from the counter and grab a bag of cool ranch Doritos for Peter, and a bag of salt and vinegar chips for myself. I wave goodbye to Mr. Delmar before I leave the store.

About thirty minutes of walking, I make it back to the tower. I walk up the stairs until I reach the floor that I need to be on. I take my shoes off and then sit next to Peter on the couch. I press my lips to his cheek, making him blush.

"I got us lunch, baby. Number six with pickles, smushed down real flat. Just how we used to get them, just how you like it." I say softly, handing him his sandwich. "I also got you your favorite chips."

"Mr. Delmar's?" Peter asks, I nod response. "He has the best sandwiches ever."

"I know right?" I open my bag of chips and pop one in my mouth.

"Blech! Why—how can you eat those?" Peter asks in disgust. "You better brush your teeth really good before you kiss me."

"Oh you big baby, Bug Boy. Gimme a smoochy smooch!" I say in a mocking, baby voice. I make a kissy face at Peter as I lean in closer to his face.

Peter puts a hand on my face and playfully shoves me away from him. "Ech! Stinky breath, baby. I love you, but no smoochy smooch." Peter says. I pout my bottom lip and start faking crying. "None of that!" I look behind the couch to see Bucky walking towards the living room.

"Why is Y/N fake crying, Webs?" Bucky asks peter as he leans over the back of the couch and grabs a chip from my bag. I exclaim with an offended sound as I see Bucky eat my chip. Bucky's face scrunches up and he makes an over exaggerated gagging noise. "Blech! Salt and vinegar! Nasty, bub! Just nasty and plain out wrong!" Bucky says in disgust.

"Oh! Can't be that bad, Buck." Steve says, grabbing a chip from my bag and eating it. "Oooh! Thank you, bub!" Steve says as he grabs my bag of chips.

"Sure. Take them, not like I got them for myself." I say sarcastically.

"Thank you, Mr. Rogers. I couldn't stand that smell." Peter says.

"Petey-pie!" I say in a whiny voice.

"Lover Boy!" Peter says, mocking my whiny voice.

"He took my food!" I cross my arms over my chest and pout like a baby. I grumpily open my sandwich wrap and stuff the sandwich in my face. "Mmmm!" I say as the wonderful and nostalgic flavors hit my taste buds.

"It's okay, baby boy. You got your sandwich at least." Peter says, pressing his lips to my forehead, making me blush.

"Any word from Wanda, Y/N?" Bucky asks casually. I shake my head and take another bite of my sandwich. "I'm sorry, buddy."

"Eh. Whatever. She's probably still mad at me for what I said to her back in Westview." I stand up and head to the kitchen to throw the trash in the bin, then I head to the sink and wash up.

"What exactly did you say to her? We never really touched on that subject ever since it happened." Bucky says. I look out into the living room to see all three of them looking at me, patiently waiting for me to respond.

"I just told that she shouldn't have done what she done." I say with a heavy sigh. "She said that I would've done the same thing; if I had to blow a hole into the head of the man I fell in love with." Peter's eyes widen and he shrinks into the couch. "So, I told her that she doesn't get to control my life, or anybody else's." I walk into the living room and grab the sides of Peter's face and press my lips to his. "That's probably why she hasn't gotten back to us. She's probably still upset with me." I sit down next to Peter and curl up next to him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, if she doesn't wanna show up for our wedding, then that's on her." Peter says softly. I look at Bucky and Steve and wave them over to the couch with Peter and I.

"FRIDAY? Change the windows to screens and pick a horror movie for us to watch, please?" I raise two fingers in the air and summon an over sized blanket and some snacks and drinks to the living room for the boys and I share. Once the blanket is on all of us, I smile happily as it's heated. "Yay! I love heated blankets!" I rest my legs on Peter's and Steve's laps, and lean against Bucky. Bucky wraps an arm around my waist and Peter starts to massage my thighs. I raise an eyebrow at him and see him blush. "I hope this is okay? We're all a little stressed  and I think this will help us out a little bit."

"Fine by me." Steve says, resting his arm on the back of the couch, kind of cuddling Peter.

"Okay, you're really warm." Peter says to Steve. Steve looks over at Bucky and winks at him. Then he and Bucky nuzzle all of us together so we can all cuddle together.

"Okay, you're really warm." I say, nuzzling close to all of them. Bucky wraps his right around my waist and hugs my torso, Peter wraps both his arms around me and hugs me as well.

"Guys, smile." Bucky says. Peter, Steve, and I turn to Bucky's phone and smile widely. Bucky presses the button on his screen and captured the picture. "Okay, that's cute. As Y/N would say: that's a new screen saver."

"Send it to me, pwease, Buckykins?" I ask in a baby voice with a pouty lip. Bucky raises his eyebrows at his new nickname I gave him, then giggles and sends me the picture anyway.

(A/N: I'm back for a little bit, everybody. I was working on these last few chapters a little bit, now. I hope you all like them and thank you for your support.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 82 52
Peter Parker, a 15 year old orphan, became the vigilante hero known as Spider-Man after bitten by a radioactive spider, he saved innocent people, sto...
12.4K 243 15
What if Scarlet witch never joined the Avengers but when she did vision betrayed her. She is now the Avengers first priority to catch her as everyone...
34.8K 965 14
Book 1/3 (Happening during Homecoming) YIN has had a crush on Peter Parker for as long as he can remember, but with Peter's preference for girls see...
306K 8.5K 17
Peter's life had finally been looking up. After being adopted and made Peter Stark two years prior and with a boyfriend of two years, Peter couldn't...