A Promise Within The Walls |B...

By AllForMrPark

'Y/N, It's simple. I can't give you what you want. I can never be yours.' 'Please, lie. Lie to me. Tell me yo... More

When I first saw you
Candy floss
I like that you're lonely
I like that you're lonely PT. 2
What is going on with me
He is the art
At least once
Cure to my headache
Life imitates art
The firing squad
Execution
Serendipity
The first sleepover
Relationship status
Make me yours
Leave the marks
You will always be my first
Let her go
Morning lies
Brotherly help
One last lie
Broken promises
Chim Chim
Deja Vu
Chim Chim on a mission
Shared history
Birthday Party
Never have I ever
Halfway
I'm taking over you
Finally
Game plan
Truth comes out
Carry me with you
News flash
Stakeout
Consequences
Reunite
D day
The intruder
Marry me
Countdown
Destination reached
Suna and Jungkook
Holiday
First date
Welcome home
Rule change
Turning point
Remember Me
Last Promises
When the past knocks on your door
18 Months
Let's Go Home
The Box
In sickness and in health
I do
Epilogue

Welcome to my home

546 25 17
By AllForMrPark

It's March 13th.
It's currently 9 am. on a Friday.  I took this weekend off as it's my birthday, and we're partying tonight.
I'm woken up by my phone buzzing. I look at my phone,

Caller ID:JIMIN

It's a video call, but I'm not gonna ignore it if it's him.

I grab my phone, still laying down, feeling like a potato. I probably look like shit but he's seen me worse.

I answer, and I get all of the guys pop up on my screen.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!' Followed by a bunch of birthday whistles

Even though it woke me up, I couldn't be happier. I'm not used to someone calling me on my birthday, especially not the person I love.

'Thank you guys, best alarm ever.' I tell them, laughing, looking at them, trying to squeeze into the frame

'I thought you'd at least pretty yourself up on a birthday, but I guess not.' Jimin teases me

'Just keep at it, my friend, I will sell your info to the media.' I teased him back, and all the guys erupted in laughter, Jimin included

'That was a low blow.' he says, still laughing.'Anyway, I will be waiting for you today at 7 down at the entrance. Sounds good?'

'Yes, that sounds great. Question though, what the hell am I supposed to wear?' I ask, and I can hear Jin yelling from the back 'I'm sure Jimin can give you something of his to wear.' and starts laughing again, sounding like a window wiper. Again.

'That's a good one. Did you learn that one on your daily meeting at the elderly home?' I poke him back, sticking out my tongue,  hoping he'd see it

I can't understand a word he's saying cause he is complaining about calling him old, but he sounds like he's rapping, which is hilarious. Meanwhile, all the other guys are screaming with laughter, teasing him even more.

'You are fiesty today, huh?' Jimin asks, wiping his tears of laughter

'Maybe a little, depending on the occasion.' I laugh

'Anyway, wear something nice, maybe a dress.' he says

'Don't see the point as it's only us, but if you say so, I trust you.'

They all wave before they hang up, and I feel back in my bed, too lazy to get up.

----- ----- -----

Time to get ready. We will be in the house, so there is no need to go all out. But it's still my birthday, so I gotta at least try.

I showered, did my makeup and my hair.
I found a dress I'll wear, and everything is ready.

I'm feeling good.
I've been doing good lately, like my old self is coming back
I can laugh without forcing myself to. I don't feel like crying all the time. I got my apetite back as well.
I know why.
Because of him.

We agreed to be friends, no line crossing, no awkwardness.
We can talk again, which is amazing.
Of course there are times when I feel like pulling my own hair out knowing he doesn't love me back, but as long as I get to be with him in any way, even just as friends, I'm not complaining.

I tried without him, and I fell apart. I'm never doing that again.
This time, we're not making the same mistakes.

It's almost 7, I better get my butt downstairs.
I'm wearing a short sleeved,dual tone dress. White and tight to my waist, and black and flowy on the bottom, going down to my thighs.
I'll wear high-heeled boots, but that doesn't matter as I'll probably end up barefoot anyway.

I come out of the lift, and he's already waiting for me.
He is wearing a pair of black suit trousers and a black button-up shirt. His sleeves are rolled almost to his elbows, and he's looking into his phone with one hand in his pocket.
Simple, but effective.
He looks dashing. Although I'm sure he could wear a potato sack and win Mr. Universe.
Ends of his black hair are now tickling his lips, falling down his face. He rasies one hand and brushes back his hair of his face, still looking down.
I can't keep staring, I gotta move.

'Hello Sir, I believe my carriage is awaiting.' I stand in front of him so he would look up.

He puts his phone in his pocket and smiles at me, offering his arm 'If the lady wouldn't mind.' he gestures to his arm.

I do a curtesy, then link my arm with his, and we both laugh.
It's easy being with him, like breathing.

We walk to a very expensive looking car.  And yeah, it's a Porshe. Black, shiny.
'Of course you'd have something like this.' I roll my eyes at him

He smirks at me opening the door for me, and waits for me to get in, before he closes it gently after me. Then he walks to his side and slides into the driver's seat.

His smell is everywhere, and even his car smells like him. And it is so clean and tidy.

'Ready?' He asks, flashing me a smile

'Yes, Sir!' I salute him as a joke, and he laughs before he puts the car into the gear and starts driving.

Music is playing on the radio, and he is humming to it, probably not even knowing he does it.

I always wonder, how can someone look so perfect doing the most basic things?
Everything he does is attractive to me.
Even now, watching him drive with one hand is extremely attractive.

His profile looks perfect even in the dark. God really took his time building him. I must have been too mesmerized by him because he noticed me staring.

'Perv.' he looks at me, smirking

'Just admiring the view.' I answer him, looking away

That is not very friend-like behaviour. "He teases me

'Friends can admire friends. It's not that strange.' I keep looking through the window

'If that's the case, you look beautiful.'

I turn to look at him, but his eyes are in the road ahead, corner of his perfect lips in a gentle smile.

'Thank you.' I smile at him

A few more minutes of silence passed when I asked,'How far away do you live?'

'About 30 minutes. We will be there soon.' He answers, but the conversation seezes again.

The rest of the ride went quiet, apart from the tiny humming noises coming from him.

'We're here.' he tells me.

I look through the window and see a huge gate with 2 security guards in front.
They let us through the gates, and he drives from another minute in the underground garage before we park.
There are 6 more cars parked there, which means the guys must be here already.

This way, he says and offers me his hand. I take it without even thinking because I'm interested in everything around me.

'You're like a child, so curious.' he laughs, looking at me.

'Can you blame me?' I ask him smiling.

Before I even know it, we're walking through the big matte black blindo door.

'Jesus Jimin, please stop running. I'll trip and die.' I'm still holding his hand

We enter into a big empty room, with only a few decorations here and there and a nice white sofa in the corner. I assume it's the foyer.
Walking down the hall, then up the stairs, and I hear distant sounds behind the walls.
We walked a few more feet before he stopped and turned to me.

He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, then lightly pinches my cheek before telling me again, 'You really do look beautiful.'.

'Thank you, Jimin.' I say, my cheeks flushing from where he touched me
'Give me a second, please.' I told him before I took a deep breath

'Is everything okay?' He asks concerned, raising his eyebrows

'Yes, yes. It's only because you touched me, so I need a second to calm down.' I laugh a little bit, but it seems to have a different reaction than me.

'I'm sorry.' he says, letting go of my hand, looking apoloetic.

'I never said you could let go.' I take back his hand, and he smiles, looking relieved.

'Sorry, again.' he laughs quietly 'Ready now?' He asks, squeezing my hand gently.

I nod my head and he takes me through another door to which I see now is his living room.
A big room with 2 huge grey sofas, a soft white carpet under our feet. A big TV mounted on the all across from the sofas, with long line underneath seeming to be some kind of extremely modern fireplace. 
But my eyes fall on the cute little stage he's got set up in right next to the sitting area. It's karaoke.
All the guys are here, yelling and screaming as they fight who will sing the next song.

'BIRTHDAY GIRL!' J-hope notices us coming in so he runs to us and squeezes the life out me screaming 'Happy Birthday my friend!' with the most sunshine like smile you could imagine

'Oh thank you so much J-hope.' I tell him trying to hug him noticing Jimin is still holding my hand so I wrap one arm around him and squeeze him back.

All the guys now come over and hug me one by one, until I feel like I have a huge pile on me. Never ending saga of laughter with them congratulating me one by one.

'What's with the hand Jimin?' Yoongi points out that he's holding onto my hand

I quickly pull my hand away from his.

'She is worse than a puppy, if you let her go she'll wander around and get lost.' He jokes and I try to defend myself

I pout for a second then I just give up saying 'I guess you win this one.' I smile

Jimin rasises his arms like boxers do after they win a match and says 'I've done it, I've finally done it.' and flexes his arms making me facepalm

'TIME TO GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEED' Namjoon pretends he's the MC and everyone ''whoos'' in response

Here.we.go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 599 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...
6.5K 579 37
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. 🤍 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦...
25.1K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
277K 10.6K 77
*Written 2020 - 2022* "I am not your teacher anymore but you still going to obey me." 3 years past. My life took a huge turn the moment I was able t...