Arranged Love Marriage 👩‍❤️‍...

Від InnocentSouls11

Most Impressive Ratings #1 in Web3 #1 in Blockchains #1 in First attempt #6 in Coding #6 in Metaverse #21 in... Більше

Jab we met
Bus mates
Three musketeers
Coder Masiha
Dream Job and City
Jab we met again!
Your nephews and nieces?
Mesh topology
Pyaar mein Sauda nahi.....
Building the brand SIDDHAN
YouTube Sensation
Lady luck.
Shopping time
New era of Web 3.0
Birthday Girl
Fourth wheel
Second home
Going Virtual
announcement !
Hackathon
Farewell of love?
Love ka the end?
Arranged Love Marriage?
Siddhan's confession
Announcement!!
Hide and seek
Wedding seasons are here
Change is the only Constant
I am leaving my heart with you
Fans overseas
Duty OR Love?
Family OR Love?
Virtual world
Blockchain vows?
NFT rings

Will you wait for me?

82 4 0
Від InnocentSouls11

Sanvis POV

It was sooo embarassing!

" That's what even I was thinking from when our Sanvi became so bold to kiss on the first date itself". Sayalis comment made me more embarrassed.God! I wanted the earth to swallow me.

" Stop it girls. "Amit said irritated.

" Oh come on we were just teasing our Sanu " Sayali said pinching my cheeks.

" Enough now. Let's go inside.Its getting cold here ". Mayur said.

The boys tried their best to divert the topic.

We all settled ourselves in the living room. The farm house gives very cozy vibes.

Siddhan and I were still in silent mode.

" Oh come on you two love birds speak up. We were just teasing you both. You don't have to be soo embarassed." Sayali said sighing.

" I think you both should go on more dates like this. You know you will get used to the dating like us ". Krupa said seating next to me.

" Krupa .... Stop it". Mayur said irritated.

" What's tomorrow's plan? Are we going for water sports?". Amit asked like a child.

" Yup, early morning we are going for scuba diving and then para sailing and other water sports." Krupa informed.

" Then after having lunch we will visit the sindhudurg Ford what's say ?" Mayur asked.

" Yup but only we four are going. We will give the love birds some space. They won't be getting this privacy after going back home." Krupa again started with her teasing.

" Stop it Krupa." This time came irritated voice of Siddhan.

" Haha as if I don't know that you both are dying to spend some alone time with each other. Bro we have gone through this initial lovey dovey stage." Krupa said seating on the arm of Mayurs chair. Siddhan just rolled his eyes.

" Ok ok... Let's go to sleep. We have to get up early in the morning." Krupa said bringing the discussion to halt.

But whom I am kidding.

" But I think our love birds are still too excited to get any sleep ." Krupag continued with her teasing.

And everyone started laughing this time now.

Krupaa.....

" Ok girls we will take our leave now. I don't think Krupa is in any mood to stop ." Amit said getting up.

Mayur side hugged Krupa. And I know what was coming now.

" Siddhan are you not going to wish Sanvi good night?". Krupa asked Siddhan in a very innocent tone.

Siddhan looked at me and suddenly my heart was beating at an abnormal rate and I could feel some butterflies in my stomach.

Siddhan rubbed the back of his neck and just said a small good night. And I just nodded my head.

"Sayali your luggage is in the car." Amit reminded.

Krupa asked the caretaker to get Sayalis luggage from the car and keep in the room.

As soon as the boys left. These two girls screamed in my both ears each and pounced on me.

"Our mission is successful." Saying this they both hi fied.

Lets sleep in my room. You know we can have girls night out.

Sayali couldn't stop gushing about how cute I and Siddhan look together.

Krupa kept finger on her chin as if she was thinking something . God knows what's cooking in her mind. I took the bottle to drink some water and then she threw the bomb.." Hmmm. ....right, even their kids will be cutie pies like them ". I chocked badly. Sayali came towards me and started patting on my back. This girl is sooo adamant to embarrass me today.

" Enough Krupa .... You are continuously teasing her. Let her breath." Sayali said shaking her head.

" Well, you can say it's compensation for the last two days. It's rather better to see a shy Sanvi than a gloomy Sanvi". Krupa said ruffling my hair.

I didn't knew whether to cry or smile at this moment. As if Krupa understood my unspoken words and just caressed my cheeks with a small smile.

But they didn't stop at this and started with their teasing again.... I just lied on the bed listening to them and these two idiots had great time making fun of me. Atleast Sayalis teasing was bearable but Krupa.... she was talking bold things.

I lost my cool at last and grabbed a pillow and threw at her which landed directly on her face.

" Ok ok fine. I think it was overdose for our innocent Sanvi today. Lets sleep now. We have to get up early tomorrow for scuba diving." Sayali said putting off the lights.

I closed my eyes and all the events of today started playing infront of my eyes .But Krupas teasing made a shiver run down my spine. God! Sanvi what are you thinking?I shrugged those thoughts away and tried to sleep.

Next day we got ready and took all the required belongings.

We were waiting in the garden where the boys will join us for tea and then we will go to the beach. Sayali was all hyped up to try all the water sports.

Just then we heard Mayurs chirping voice. "Good morning beautiful ladies". We turned and my gaze got cought with Siddhan's. And yesterday nights teasing started playing in my mind and I was trying hard not to blush. Stop it Stop it Stop it!

Siddhan came and greeted me. I just said a small good morning. I couldn't even look at him now. He frowned at my behaviour and asked Krupa raising his eyebrows.....like what happened. Krupa being smart enough guessed it but chose to neglect it." Come on guys let's finish tea fast we need to leave."

We all had a comfortable breakfast after that we started walking towards the car. The scuba diving spot was few minutes away.

We all wore safety jackets and got in the boat. There were two people with us. They gave us instructions and a small demo. Amit and Sayali being the most excited ones went first. But as soon as  the instructor accompanying her started pulling her more and more inside the water she started screaming.She was behaving like a kid. On the other hand Amit was enjoying.

Next it was Krupa and Mayurs turn. When to the instructor was pulling Krupa in to the water  Mayur was buring holes on that poor guy. I just giggled at his possessiveness.

Next was mine and Siddhan's turn. As soon as I stepped inside the water after puting the oxygen mask the instructor asked me to take few deeps in the water first. I nodded and deaped my head and the water was soo chilled I couldn't even stay for few seconds inside the water. I came out abruptly. Siddhan stepped in the water and showed me few tricks. After I was comfortable the instructor pulled me more into the water. I could feel my skin burning. I looked behind and saw Siddhan glaring at the instructor. Both the cousins are same. Possessive.

They did videography inside in the coral world with few fishes playing with us. I chose to stop but Siddhan went a layer deeper.

We were heading back to the shore in the boat. But we all had a content smile on our faces. The world beneath the water was magic.

Then we went and tried other water sports.
And at last we went for Parasailing.As usual Sayali and Amit started with their bickering as both wanted to go first. Even the instructor got irritated with their childish behaviour. At last Amit gave up. They asked whether she wants to have a deep in the water at the end. Sayali shook her head for which Amit commented... "oh look someone is scared".. and got a smack in return from Sayali. She set and we all saw her slowly flying high in the air. Next Amit went and he opted for deep in the water at the end.Next came turn of our bold couple. Krupa and  Mayur went together and even took deep in the water.

Next asked me to go but I told them that I am afraid of heights. And urged Siddhan to go.He looked straight in my eyes and forwarded his hand  " Do you trust me ?" I just blinked at him and after few heartbeats I nodded and gave my hand .
The instructor secured the safety belts. I had shut my eyes but Siddhan was saying soothing words so that I will relax. Soon we slowly started flying in the air and I could here my friends hooting for us. Once when we reached at the top Siddhan asked me to open my eyes. " Don't worry Sanvi I am here open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes and was amazed seeing the beautiful seen infront of me. I turned at Siddhan and ours eyes met....It felt like the time froze for few moments.We came out of our staring when we realised that we are descending.
When we reached down they all clapped for us.

After that we hadded for lunch to the famous malvani restaurant nearby. And as planned they all left for Sindhudurg giving me and Siddhan some time to spend with each other.

After they left we didn't knew how to start.
Siddhan cleared his throat... " Come lets go I need to show you special place here in malvan." I nodded. We walked for few minutes where we met a person who handed Siddhan bike keys. I frowned.
Siddhan set on the bike and looked at me frowning back.
" What are you waiting for seat". I looked at the bike and then at him. .." What happened sanvi?" Siddhan asked.

" Hmm... I have never set on bike before". I said hassitently.

After few heartbeats Siddhan said" There is nothing to worry about. Seat behind me and you can hold my shoulders for support." I nodded and set behind him clutching at his shoulders. Siddhan chuckled " Sanvi I told you to hold not clutch. Don't worry you will not fly away. " He said laughing. I slapped his back.

"Ready?" He asked

I nodded and started the bike and I must say I was scared in the beginning but then I started enjoying. We had few chats in between.

" By the way, Where are we going ?" I asked

" Devbag beach " he said.

" What's so special about that ?" I asked curiously.

" Well that's a surprise". Siddhan said.

Soon we reached. We had to park the bike bit far and walk for few minutes. I could see the river along the rout we were walking and then when we reached at the spot I looked at Siddhan with such an amazement. I couldn't help but run to the spot.....spot where the river meets the ocean. I turned and saw Siddhan was standing just behind me.

" You liked it?" Siddhan asked.

" Yes this spot is out of imagination" I said genuinely.

" The locals call it Sangam point.Do you want to click few pictures ?" Siddhan asked and I nodded.

We asked a person to click our photos where I was standing on the side of river and Siddhan on the side of ocean. Then we all clicked photos where we jumped in the air.

" Come lets go... " Saying this Siddhan took me towards a boat . I asked him.again and again where we are going but he was adamant not to tell me. After few minutes he told me to look behind me. I turned and saw dolphin jumping so close to our boat.Aww they are so cute. We managed to get a selfie with dolphin just behind us 🐬.

We came back to the Devbagh beach where the sangam point is located. We sat looking at the sunset. It was site to see.

I felt Siddhan taking my hand in his. I looked at him confused.

" What's the matter Siddhan? "  I asked him worried looking at his serious face.

" Till now it was all fairy tale sort of things now we need to talk about the reality."

I couldn't understand what he is trying to say.

Siddhan guessed my confusion and continued." I have two more years of college to finish Sanvi. Even though my YouTube channel and Company got a good start but I have to achieve so much more before asking for your hand. But for that I need time. Time to prove myself worthy of you. Will you give me that time ? Will you wait for me ?" Siddhan asked hopefully.

I understood what he is trying to say.

" Don't worry Siddhan I will wait for you. I understood what you are trying to say. And don't worry my parents will never force me for anything or go against my wish. It's just that I don't have enough guts to tell them about us and definitely I don't want them to know about us from someone else." Siddhan released a sigh of relief after hearing me.

" Shall we leave it's getting dark" I asked and he nodded.

We reached near our bike and Siddhan removed his jacket and gave it to me. It will start getting cold by the time we reach. I nodded and was wearing his jacket but the chain was not getting pulled up.

" Let me help you. " Saying this Siddhan started pulling the chain up and looked in my eyes as if he didn't wanted to go back. I wish time should halt. With half heart we sat on the bike and started our ride back to the farmhouse.

He was silent and this silence was keeling me. I suddenly felt distant from him. I released a sigh. Hesitantly  I slided my hands around his torso for support. He stiffened for few heartbeats but then relaxed. I also relaxed and laid my head on his shoulder with a small smile lingering on my lips. Now... it was a comfortable silence.

Soon we reached at the farmhouse and it was time to go back home. They all had reached and we're chitchatting standing next to cars. I withdrew my hands from around his torso I don't want to go through another teasing episodes by Krupa. Siddhan looked at me from the rear mirror and chuckled.As soon as they saw us coming on bike they started hooting and making noise.I shook my hade and got down from the bike.They attacked us with so many questions. Siddhan briefed them about our small visit to the Sangam point and dolphin episode.

  Krupa asked one of the caretakers to return the bike from where we had rented. It was time to go back home now. Mine and Krupas luggages were already kept in our car.Malvan will always hold a special place in my heart. We settled in our cars and headed back . Siddhan was driving their car. Throughout the journey Krupa teased and teased and teased me. Whenever Siddhan's car used to overtake us she used to tease me" see Siddhan just wants a glimpse of you." And then once when our car was overtaking Siddhan's car, she even shouted from car window ..." Siddhan stop getting distracted and concentrate on driving we don't want any accidents here."
And all burst out laughing. With all these teasing and laughing we reached our hometown. Then at a junction we waived and our cars went in our respective directions.

At last we reached at my home. Krupa hugged and said " See as I told you this will be your most memorable holiday". I nodded at her ,indeed it was.

We went inside and my mother insisted Krupa to have dinner with us. And this girl on dinning also was given me teasing looks whenever my mother was not around. I sighed and shook my head.

Then after sometime Krupa got up to leave.

" Ok beta go home and take rest. Sanvi you also go and sleep now you must be tired."
My mother said to which this devil friend of mine immediately said" ah... don't worry about her aunty she will have the best sleep today. She might even get beautiful dreams of malvan". I blushed at her comment.Krupa giggled and we bid our byes.

After talking for sometime with my parents I went in my room and set infront of my kanha .I looked back at this week... How I had just lost hope about me and Siddhan and now... I do have a ray of hope.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 83.8K 118
Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor, Dhruv. She turn into a shy girl and he...
111K 4.5K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
64.8K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
841K 62.3K 71
Highest ranking: #1 [Blurb] "I... I will kill you," She raised the gun at me. "Sanjana-" "I am Trishana," she whispered, "you know me." I took a step...