Jules' Curse (#2)

Por Lolkayy69

Can be read as a stand-alone. Jules never knew who she was. She never had time to figure out who she was. Af... M谩s

AUTHOR NOTE :)
characters aesthetic <3
Side characters. :)
The Darkness
Genetics
Sweet as pie.
Independence.
Peace offering.
Shattered
Does anyone knock?
Valeria the therapist
Games
Surprise... He's back.
It starts here.
Resurrected
Bargain
The end???
Gone
Its the drugs.
Trying to move on
Aliana Delcare
Break-ups n spit-ups
Wicked witch.
Fake Date
Shrek
Fake breaking up.
Malia n Kain
Manic episode??
memories
She's gone.
Her pain.
Gang shit
Spy shit
Ugly truth
Cheating?!
Tag bitch
His story.
Hayley.
Baby daddy
Sheet
Sweetheart
Happy birthday!!
First real date
Goodbye
Long head
Tapes? And pickles
Ace + Valentina
Road trip
Reunited
Right person wrong time
death
Hoe hoe bitches
Blizard
Old friends
Damn
Filler
Sleeping pills
Nightmare from the past
A girl???
Princess umbrella
Darkness
Vip
Leaked
Paris
Birthday
Wicked red head.
Suffering Silently
Leaving.
Ansel to the rescue
Toxic?? Yep.
Bad habits
Spotted
Scare
Us
Traitor
250 on Jovian
Dream home
Just one minute
Complications
The reveal
The Agreement
Momma monster
Invasion
Heartbeats
Oak drive
Blood
M&M
Broken Glass
Weird man
Familia
Trouble in paradise
The letter
The end
New start
Don't leave me.
The light
Sequal.

I got y'all

19 0 0
Por Lolkayy69

I mixed the shrimp in the sauce as I turned up the heat. I know she's going to try to refuse to eat but she loves shrimp Alfredo.

Just as I was putting the bread in the oven I felt hands over my eyes. I turned around right hoocking the person in their jaw hearing a slight crack "damn! Way to ruin the surpise." Ansel hunched over holding his jaw. Why he acting like I kicked him the stomach. It was your jaw not your stomach dumbass

I shook my head at him "yeah because it's the best time to sneak up on me." I looked at his already bruising jaw. I got him pretty good.

I extended an hand helping him up. "How's Jules?" He asked with a weird tone as he rubbed his jaw.

"I don't know.. the doctors been up there with her for awhile." Ansel raised an eyebrow.

"Are you two fighting or something?"

I shook my head as I washed my hands before stirring the pasta.

"She needs space. You know how she gets during these moments." He nodded agreeing.

"urm.. Mr. Anderson." Kath came down the stairs.

"Jovian" I told her, I hated formalities sometimes. Me and Kath are close in age I don't find it necessary for her to to call me Mr.

"Right, jovian." She came down, Ansel was staring at her pretty hard. His jaw was slightly slacked. I shook my head at the sight unfolding. Man whore.

"Hey Kathy" Ansel said with a smug smile as he ran a hand through his hair.

She glanced at him with a weird face "It's Kath, Ansel it's been three years" she shook her head annoyed. I almost forgot these two have history. She's stuck on hating him and he's stuck on liking her. It's weird.

"So you're counting?" He moved in closer to her. She shook her head with a slight chuckle. "Sorry jovian, Ansel here is being agitating as usual."

Just then Bailey walked in with Oliver on her hip. Oliver had a sharpie In his hand as he drew a mustache on Bailey. Weird kid.

"Don't ask. This is the calmest I've gotten him to be." She shook her head. Oliver eyes scanned the room stopping at me. "Jojo!" I smiled at him.

He did reachy hands and I got Bailey permission before I picked him up "Hey little dude." He brought the sharpie closer to my face and I dodged it.

"Moostash." He said with a toothy grin.

"Jules is upstairs in the bath if you want to talk to her. She's good to talk on her own. She actually took the pain like a champ." Kath said as we all let out a breath of relief. I smiled proudly, Jules could be ran over and jump from sixteen flights and get up like nothings wrong.

♡♥♡

Dinner was intended for me and Jules. But no. Everyone decided to join. Even Kath stayed. Jules was still upstairs to her demand to be alone. When we heard faint footsteps I saw her somewhat limping as she made her way over.

She was dressed in sweats and one of my hoodies. "Smells good in here." She walked in causally.

"Sit, I'll make you a plate." I told her as I got up and made her a plate. I didn't know how much she wanted so I just loaded the plate up. When I came back I set it in front of her and she sent me a smile.

"Jules you look so good!" Bailey gushed.

"Thanks. I feel a little better." She twirled her fork around.

"Stop touching me." Kath pushed Ansel, and he actually fell. Me and Bailey let out a loud laugh. Jules let out a snicker

"Why are you even here? It's obvious Jules is fine again. You're presence is useless."" Ansel snapped out of no where as he stood up.

She looked at him in disgust. "Fuck you ansel." She stood up grabbing her bag "I'll come by in the morning for a check up. Call me if you need me." She looked at Jules with soft eyes.

Jules nodded completely oblivious to what's going on around her.

"Women." Ansel said as he shook his head.

"Men." Jules copied his actions. "Did you hear what you said to her then you got pissed at her for reacting? You fucking dumb ass." She finally took a bite of her food. It was a angery bite too.

Jules looked at me "What do you think?" Ansel and Jules looked at me. "Have I told you how beautiful you ar-" I tried to butter up to Jules, I know how Kath and Ansel is. They fight they have sex then they go back to hating each other.

Jules sighed "You know what. Fuck all of y'all. you men are disgusting pigs." She shot up before taking valeria and disappearing upstairs. Hormones? 

"She's right." Bailey agreed as she glanced at Oliver and sighed as he stuffed a noddle up his nose she left him down here as she followed jules.

"Ansel you're a fucking genuis." I said sarcastically.

"Not my fault she's moody."

"She's not moody she's just..." Jules.

I collapsed on the bed with a sigh. I put Valeria down. "Men are disgusting you're right." Bailey came in as she closed the door behind her.

"All men do is ruin my life repeatedly. Just like the sick man who did this to me."

"You're right. Cheers to that."

God I want a tequila shot. Tears started falling from my eyes. I don't know why I suddenly felt overwhelmed and insecure about everything. What if they view me as weak?

How would I be able to protect three kids?

"I'm pregnant with twins." I sobbed out feeling myself uncrumble. I let everything out, all the built up pop emotions finally let out. I felt my chest move up and down from my harsh cries as Bailey took me into her embrace. I can't help but feel weak everything something like this happens.

"Oh Jules." She held me closer as I let it all out. I knew I should be breaking down to jovian. But I couldn't. I didn't want him to think less of me being the mother of his kids. I don't want him to think that I'll just crack at any time.

After I had that nightmare of seeing Kayden dying I've been on edge about everything. And I've been trying to ya know act like im not panicking inside.

"Jules?" I heard jovian l knocking on the door. Bailey sat up looking at me with pity glistening eyes. "Talk to him babe. He loves you and won't view you any differently." This whole situation just makes me feel even worst.

"I'll take valeria and Oliver outside if you don't mind..?" She offered.

"It'll be best if Valeria stay inside." I sniffled "But she needs some fun." I gave her the okay to take valeria so they can play inside. I don't want valeria to feel confined and smoothered by me. Even though I don't want to let her out of my sight I trust Bailey.

"Olive?!" Valeria pipped up. Bailey nodded before opening the door taking valeria. Jovian fave a small smile before looking at me. His smile droped.

He closed the door behind himself as he sat on the edge of the bed "Are you okay? You've been crying." I shrugged. He moved closer to me wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I laid my head on his chest allowing my body to relax.

"Everything feels like to much. I don't know... I want to escape again. But the only way I know how to is.. cutting and I can't do that. Especially not pregnant with not only one kid but two. And I feel my mind shutting down on me and just.. trying to escape but I'm just trying to be brave and- Jesus I'm exhausted." I closed my eyes.

I felt jovian breathing get irregular "T-two?" He sputtered out.

"Kath did an ultrasound and well... surprise." He held my tighter keeping quiet.

I sniffled "I don't want a suv jovian." My voice broke as I attempted a laugh.

He chuckled slightly hiding his emotions also. "My sports car will be enough."

"Jules?"

"Hm?" I looked up at him as he played with a singular curl.

"I'm here for you, no matter what. Trust me with the thoughts that keep you awake or make you want to escape. I'll keep you and our kids safe with everything in me. I swear, I got you... y'all."

I laid back with a simple sigh. God I love this man.

"Let's get some sleep, okay?"

I groaned "I can't valeria is-"

"I'll get her ready for bed, just lay back I'll be back in a minute." He pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"She needs to sleep in here." I told him as I laid back in bed.

He nodded understanding. About an hour later he walked in with Valeria. She was wearing a bear onsie and almost knocked out.

"Thank you." I whispered to him as he set her beside me. She mumbled a little bit as she started to drift off to sleep.

"Don't thank me" he sent me a smile before getting in bed.

I tried to sleep.. i really did. But everytime I closed my eyes I saw the man in the mask.

UNKNOWN POV.

the next morning I got into the safe house with ease. So much for safe. The guards were guiding the whole
Place besides the back way. My original way. I walked up to the messy sheets as I brought them to my nose taking a large wiff.

Her scent.

I almost groaned at her soft fruity scent.

I knew jovian was in the shower and the rest of the 'body gaurds' were engrossed with the kids. I dug into my bag taking out the pie. Still hot and fresh.

I snuck upstairs and went into their room where the bed laid messily made. I got jovian phone and unlocked it with ease. Rocky move, the day you met her. I sent the text before leaving the house without a trace of me.

Their relationship won't stand a chance. It'll finally be my turn.

See you soon my love.

A/n

Bitches be so fucking weird 😒.

Sorry for the language.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

382K 9.2K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
481K 12.5K 36
Kehlani Stevenson's mother's mind snapped two years ago when the divorce happened. Her mom's divorce from her dad sent her mom insane, so when Kehlan...
192K 4.7K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
80.2K 2K 50
When a mother took her quadruplets away from their older siblings and father to never see them again. The four grow up not knowing anything about the...