Jules' Curse (#2)

By Lolkayy69

Can be read as a stand-alone. Jules never knew who she was. She never had time to figure out who she was. Af... More

AUTHOR NOTE :)
characters aesthetic <3
Side characters. :)
The Darkness
Genetics
Sweet as pie.
Independence.
Peace offering.
Shattered
Does anyone knock?
Valeria the therapist
Games
Surprise... He's back.
It starts here.
Resurrected
Bargain
The end???
Gone
Its the drugs.
Trying to move on
Aliana Delcare
Break-ups n spit-ups
Wicked witch.
Fake Date
Shrek
Fake breaking up.
Malia n Kain
Manic episode??
memories
She's gone.
Her pain.
Gang shit
Spy shit
Ugly truth
Cheating?!
Tag bitch
His story.
Hayley.
Baby daddy
Sheet
Sweetheart
Happy birthday!!
First real date
Goodbye
Long head
Tapes? And pickles
Ace + Valentina
Road trip
Reunited
Right person wrong time
death
Hoe hoe bitches
Blizard
Old friends
Damn
Filler
Sleeping pills
Nightmare from the past
A girl???
Princess umbrella
Darkness
Vip
Leaked
Paris
Birthday
Wicked red head.
Suffering Silently
Leaving.
Ansel to the rescue
Toxic?? Yep.
Bad habits
Spotted
Scare
Us
Traitor
250 on Jovian
Dream home
Just one minute
Complications
The reveal
The Agreement
Invasion
Heartbeats
I got y'all
Oak drive
Blood
M&M
Broken Glass
Weird man
Familia
Trouble in paradise
The letter
The end
New start
Don't leave me.
The light
Sequal.

Momma monster

18 0 0
By Lolkayy69

Mr. Carson sat at our dinner table across from us. His glasses slid down to his nose as he drunk the coffee. I was so anxious all I can focus on is him slurping on the coffee. Jovian placed his hand on my thigh to calm me down.

"Who ever made this agreement need their ass whopped." Mr. Carson cleared his throat breaking the ongoing twenty minutes of silence. "There's a simple loophole to this. It's risky but there's one. Well, there's two."

"Ok.."

He took that as a sign to continue "The agreement said '.shall be enforced under the law state of Archers Ville' So you could move out of state. But there's a chance she can fight that. Let's see" he picked up the agreement again.

His deep green eyes found me "what condition were you under When you supposedly signed this?"I thought back to when val was born.

"I was in the hospital, I was put on a lot of drugs and shi- stuff. He told me to sign my hospital release form and he forced my hand."

The signature looked almost identical to my own.

"Hm. We can fight this. In meantime don't worry. If she take to court then we'll fight her on it. This is a hard if. But if she comes and take Valeria or the baby... let her, until I can I turn over the agreement then she technically do have rights." My heart dropped.

"What about me? I mean I ain't sign no damn contract." I couldn't help but see him glance at me. he blames me.

"True but the baby is still coming from Jules." I felt jovian remove his hand. Well fuck you too then.

"Like I said. I'll try to turn over the agreement. The date is dated months before Valeria was born. Yet you signed it after birth. To me sounds like something they were planning."

I nodded in agreement. "Thank you Mr. Carson, I appreciate your help." I gave him a smile as he packed his brief case up.

"No problem. I can give you an update tomorrow." So either way this is going to go back to a lawyer.my record is what have me scarred.

The mental hospital, jail, hospitals, juvenile detention. All to much. To be fair half of them wasn't my fault.

When Mr Carson left I got up and walked over to the couch taking a seat. I rubbed my belly thinking of the baby.

I scoffed at his recent behavior as I went upstairs. I went into our bed room closing the door. He definitely blames me.

I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, putting on my sneakers.

"Jules." I glanced at the doorway and saw him and Valeria standing there.

I ignored him as I packed my purse, I have an appointment with Alison that I just scheduled two minutes ago.

"Jules what're you doing?" He had a bored tone.

I continued to ignore him to give him a taste of his own medicine. I was trying to talk to him about the baby and he had an attitude.

"Jules you're being childish." I grabbed Valeria from his grasp.

"Well that'll make two of us." I glared at him.

"Just talk to me"

I whipped around "you talk to me? You blame me, don't you?" I put Valeria down and she ran out of the room. I don't want her to be here while we have it out.

He ran a tired hand down his face avoiding eye contact.

My shoulders sagged at his reaction "Well I'm sorry." My voice broke as I grabbed my purse heading for the door.

"Jules don't leave angry." He grabbed my forearm softly. I looked into his pleading eyes as I snatched my arm away.

"I'm sorry." I whispered again, this time talking more to myself. What have I done?

"Kayden what did you do?!" I screamed at him as I woke up from the drugs they had me on. I tried to move my wrist but they were chained down to the hospital bed.

"Whe-where's my baby?"

Just then Rachel entered with a wicked smile on her face.. holding a baby. "You mean my baby?" I felt powerless as I laid there my wrist chained to the bed.

I looked at Kayden with tears filled in my eyes. He avoided my eye.

"What is she doing with my baby?" I asked as I could hear my heart beat get quicker.

They didn't answer.

"Answer or so help god kayden I will fucking kill you! WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MY BABY?" I struggled against the chains. Kayden pressed the red button, seconds later doctors swarmed in with a big ass needle. I screamed ,yelled, and kicked against them "Please no!" It was too late.

The needle has already been injected.

I got worried when Jules shut down. She slid down the wall as she mumbled 'she's sorry' holding her head in her hands.

I slowly approached her crouching down. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she jumped. She stared at me as if I was a monster then her eyes softened.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed out as hard tears feel from her eyes. Her cry sounded like a deep kinda cry. The one you've been holding in.

"It's not your fault." I took her face in my hands "I'm so fucking sorry for making you feel like it was you. It wasn't, okay? I- I'm just so scarred Jules but I swear to you. None of this is your fault." I tried to reassure her as she just stared at me with blank glossy eyes.

They did a fucking number on her. No one deseveres to go through the pain Jules has went through.

I sat beside her as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Tell me what happened." I encouraged as I stroked her hair.

She sniffled wiping a tear "I had a painful twenty four hours birthing Valeria. I was so happy to see her I felt an instant connection to her, to protect her and love her. But they put me on a lot of drugs, I woke up kayden forced me to sign a hospital release form' and they chained me up, sedated me, teased me, taunted me. For about a couple days. Until Trevor came to see me at the hospital. I was sedated with really strong stuff but I managed to ask him for help and he helped me out of there"

My heart ached for Jules. Fuck she's so strong, I don't know what I would've done if I was her. I understand why she doesn't want anymore kids.

I learned down placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm so sorry Jules." I looked down at her and her eyes were closed. Ain't no way she's sleep already-

I thought until she let out a small snore. I picked her up carefully without waking her and settled her in bed. I texted Alison to reschedule the appointment.

I went to Val play room upstairs to see her sleeping on her nap bed up there. Damn.

♡♥♡

I woke up to jovian pressing kisses on my face. I groaned throwing my hand over my face. "It's too early."

"I have good news."

I opened one eye looking at him.

"Carson was able to destroy the contract. The agreement no longer exsit."

I felt instant relief.

"How?"

"according to him it was easy, all he had to do was pull up your medical records then pull up some camera footage and it was all there." I guess jovian wasn't joking when he said highest and best paid lawyer.

I smiled happily as I wrapped my arms around him. "Wer-" I felt something squirm by my leg. I threw the cover off of me to see Valeria laying at the foot of the bed, barely hanging on the bed making us both laugh.

I got ready this time seriously ready to go to my therapy appointment. I waited outside stalling for a bit before I got the courage to go in.

"Heyy jules!" Alison beamed as she embraced me in a comforting hug. "Your bump is so gorgeous" she looked at my stomach.

I smiled back at her "Thank you Alison" I took a seat in my normal spot adjusting around to make myself comfortable.

"Lets start!" She smiled bringing out the clipboard "How're you mentally Jules?"

I laughed a bit taken back. She usually smooth us into the question. I shrugged "I feel like I'm better, happier. When I first found out about the pregnancy I hated the idea of going through it all again. But the way I feel when Valeria smiled or do something's that's adorable makes me rethink what I want... almost loosing the baby made me realize how much I want the baby."

She nodded "I'm glad you figured all that out." She gave me a smile "but how are you, like without the baby?"

I smiled "I'm happy, I'm good." I said confidently. I haven't felt like this in a while.

I told her about me and jovian and how we've been doing which is pretty good. I caught her up on the whole Rachel situation that don't even exist anymore. And I told her about what happened after I gave birth to Valeria.

I felt free talking to her.

♡♥♡

I sat on the counter swinging my legs back and fourth as I ate a bell pepper "why do you think Rachel wanted the kids now?" I watched as jovian cooked.

"Fame, money" he shrugged "All the above"

It was such a random time for her to come with this contract that's been standing for three and a half years. Valeria comes running out her room.

"Momma, monster." She cried doing reachy hands to me. I looked at jovian confused as I picked up up. Jovian put the spoon down a bit concerned.

Valeria have never really been a monster under the bed child.

Well she is growing up. "It's okay Valeria you're safe." I glanced at jovian as I stroked her hair.

"I think it's the nightmare phase" one of the hardest phases according to some mom articles.

He nodded understanding. Valeria ended up falling asleep on my chest.

I let out a deep releasing sigh as I ate the bell pepper

A/n
From the jump I alr knew this Rachel situation wouldn't last long bc I have a lot in store 😭. This basically jus a filler.

Soup or pasta?

Me personally I love both but... pasta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 118 27
"Fuck my life.." I grunted. I can't believe my last words were going to be useless. I half expected it to be "tell mom I love her" or some sappy shit...
8.8K 324 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Simone is another victim of the system who ran from foster home to foster home, due to the mistakes of her mother and fathe...
MY PSYCO LOVER ! By moonchild

Mystery / Thriller

904 153 17
Love story of a boy whom everyone says a psycho and a sweet but daring girl ! But is he really Psycho or he is hiding something ? A girl will sh...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...