Jules' Curse (#2)

By Lolkayy69

Can be read as a stand-alone. Jules never knew who she was. She never had time to figure out who she was. Af... More

AUTHOR NOTE :)
characters aesthetic <3
Side characters. :)
The Darkness
Genetics
Sweet as pie.
Independence.
Peace offering.
Shattered
Does anyone knock?
Valeria the therapist
Games
Surprise... He's back.
It starts here.
Resurrected
Bargain
The end???
Gone
Its the drugs.
Trying to move on
Aliana Delcare
Break-ups n spit-ups
Wicked witch.
Fake Date
Shrek
Fake breaking up.
Malia n Kain
Manic episode??
memories
She's gone.
Her pain.
Gang shit
Spy shit
Ugly truth
Cheating?!
Tag bitch
His story.
Hayley.
Baby daddy
Sheet
Sweetheart
Happy birthday!!
First real date
Goodbye
Long head
Tapes? And pickles
Ace + Valentina
Road trip
Reunited
Right person wrong time
death
Hoe hoe bitches
Blizard
Old friends
Damn
Filler
Sleeping pills
Nightmare from the past
A girl???
Princess umbrella
Darkness
Vip
Leaked
Paris
Birthday
Suffering Silently
Leaving.
Ansel to the rescue
Toxic?? Yep.
Bad habits
Spotted
Scare
Us
Traitor
250 on Jovian
Dream home
Just one minute
Complications
The reveal
The Agreement
Momma monster
Invasion
Heartbeats
I got y'all
Oak drive
Blood
M&M
Broken Glass
Weird man
Familia
Trouble in paradise
The letter
The end
New start
Don't leave me.
The light
Sequal.

Wicked red head.

16 0 0
By Lolkayy69

I let out a yawn as I stretched out.my hand coming in contact with something. "Damn Jules." Jovian mumbled as he sat up.

I turned my body to the other side feeling sore. "Sorry" I mumbled into my pillow. As I threw my leg to the other side of the bed.

I fell back asleep swiftly.

"Jules" it's to early. I groaned stuffing myself into my pillow even more. "It's time to wake up" I ignored him as I turned my back to him. I felt him leaning over to look at me. "What time is it?" I asked Sitting up grabbing my glasses

"It's ten. We're leaving at twelve" he tried to lean in to cuddle but I stopped him. "Leave for what?" I have to work today.

"We're decorating today bedore I leave tomorrow for camp.." basketball camp is bascially where he leaves to teach kids who have interest in basketball for a whole two weeks. Kayden used to do it till he started being to 'busy' to do it.

I looked at my hand with the finger. "The rings really beautiful.. if this is your idea of a promise ring I wonder what a wedding ring look like" shit. Why did I have to mention weddings.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek "you'll find out eventually" he said before he left to go to the gym. I sat there shocked as I replayed his words. I got up hurting all over as I went to the bathroom. My stomach felt like shit as I looked in the mirror. I looked like I had a long nightt...

I continued with my regular showe routine when I noticed I had started my period... I haven't had a period in like 3 years. Of course I'm panicking. I finished up my routine and I woke up Val and got her ready for today. When I had a spare minute I called my doctor a bit concerned.

I told my doctor what happened and she said it could be something else besides my period like that's any better. She told me to monitor my bleeding today and if anything changes to see her.

Which gave me a whole lot of nothing. I laid on the couch with Val as I experienced stomach pains. So great. At least I know I'm not pregnant. Glad I kept tampons at the house. I would prefer pads though but I'll work with what I got.

Later on when jovian came back from the gym he was much more quiet and observant. Literally he asked me what I was doing when I was drinking water. He definitely knows.

Not like it's a secret though

"Soo... how are you feeling?" He asked as he sat beside me on the couch but was careful not to get to close.

"Fine, when are we leaving?"

"Soon but I want to talk to you about something."

I looked at him by the seriousness of his tone. "Iz is back... she's in a bad place and she needs somewhere to stay just for a little while"

Why does she just keep reappearing?

At the same time they do have a bond that no one else will understand. He's made it clear that he loves me so there's no reason for me to get mad or hostile about this......... right?

"Ok" I said as I watched tv. The whole time I could feel him staring at me.

"Ok?" He finally broke the silence.

"Jovian." I turned towards him. "I'm not comfortable with her being here." I told him truthfully.

He smiled as he held my hand.

I decided to go and play with Val upstairs as she kept babbling for attention. I played Barbie's and trucks with her as I captured the moments of her sweet laughs.

"Hey Jules" Jovian came in and Val threw a Barbie at him. This child gets me.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready to go?"

I got Valeria ready and strapped to go.

*
"Jules why would you want to wake up to a penis in your face." He referred to the sculpted piece.

"It's- it adds a classy vibe." I argued and Jovian shook his head with a chuckle.

"I'm thinking we should get frames to put pictures of us around. Ya know like if we go to travel and you know certain events?" I commented as I looked at the colorful frames.

Jovian agreed and we picked up a couple. Valeria was doing reachy hands for him as he lifted her with ease. She reached for certain things and I kid you not. He put everything she even looked at in the cart. Which consisted of hella toys.

I laughed as Jovian tossed her in the air but not with a lot of force and swiftly caught her. She giggled "again!" She asked.

I was so caught in the moment I didn't notice the paparazzi.

We decided to go out to lunch after this.

"Hey I'm Calmera I'll be taking your order today." I let jovian go first as I had to think about what I wanted.

"-And for the little one?"

"Nugg!"  Valeria said and I understood she meant chicken nuggets.

"Chicken nuggets."'I told the lady with a smile. "And um I'll have chicken tenders." I decided to play it safe.

"Jules this place has almost everything and you choose chicken tenders." I raised an eyebrow at his comment.

"Oh shut up. Chicken tenders are the best" I argued my case.

Later that night he ended up going out with some of the guys and just so happen the red head gonna be there. I stayed up hanging with Val. I don't want him to feel like I'm holding him back. I want him to be able to do whatever he wants to do.

I laid down beside val in her bed as we watched silly cartoons.

Then my phone started ringing "juless" Jovian slurred his words together.

"Jovian." I greeted him.

"I miss you! Sooo very much."

"I miss you too."

There was a long pause. "My heart hurts."

"Why does your heart hurt?"

"Because you're not with-"

There was a lot of commotion. "I'm sorry he drunk a little too much." Izzy said.

I sat up careful not to wake valeria. "I'm on my way-"

"No it's fine." She giggled "Jovian stop." She said in a flirtatious voice. I hung up the phone running a hand down my face. There wouldn't be a point in waking Valeria up.

I tried to go to sleep without worry. Jovian friends are with him it's fine.

I jolted awake to the sound of glass breaking. I felt Val move on the other side of the bed. I slowly got out of bed careful not to wake her. I went down stairs and heard hushed whispers. I turned on the living room light rubbing my eyes and saw Jovian laughing on the floor and Izzy laughing trying to get him up.

"Did we wake you?" She laughed talking loud.  I shook my head. "Jules!" He looked up and attempted to get up but just fell into Izzy and they both fell into a fit of laughter.

I don't know what to do.. I mean imagine if it was Ansel instead of Izzy.. but that's so different. I don't want to be jealous but it's hard when they come stumbling through the door together.

"This has been nice but you two should go to sleep, like now." I said getting slightly irritated.

"Awww, the fun was just starting" she grabbed on to Jovian arm whom was almost past out.

Now she's pushing it.

"That's enough touching. Izzy go to bed, you too" I have jovian a stern look.

"Goodnight izzzzz" he soured as he walked up stairs with my help of course. He held on to me as I guided him to the bedroom. He sat on the bed while I got him some sweatpants to change into.

"Are you upset with me Jules?" He asked tilting his head like a dog.

"No" I mumbled under my breath as I handed him a shirt.

"I'm sorry" he said sadly before laughing. "You look pretty in that picture?!" He got up wobbly as he looked at a picture.

I tucked him in and made sure he was good before I went back to Valeria room.

The next morning when I woke up I got Val ready and left to go run some errands and to clear my head.

I went to a coffee shop to get some work done. Val enjoyed some breakfast as I typed out some emails. We found a publishing company but they had somee... rules about the book. They sent over a contract and everything I read through it making little changes to things that also benefited us.

After that i decided why not spend his money? He insisted on giving me a one of his credit cards for potential emergencies. I went to a hair store and got more hair accessories for Val and then took her to a toy store to buy whatever.

I then went to a shoe store and bought like five pairs for myself and three pairs for Val one is a matching pair for me and Val. Then I saw Jovian shoe size in the shoes and got themm... even though I'm mad the shoes are still cute.

Then I saw the shoes he's been going on and on about. I know he wouldn't buy them for himself so I got them for him.. I couldn't help it.

After dropping around three thousand, by now I'm pretty sure he's got a call about his credit card.

Because the last stop when I tried to get some food it said the account was on hold. Best believe I was pissed because you should be glad I'm shopping instead of letting my anger out on you.

Jovian. : Jules we need to talk I know you're upset about yesterday ... this isn't healthy to ignore it and go max out my credit cards.

"Now you want to talk" I threw my hands up on the steering wheel. "Red headed witch obviously wants him."

Valeria giggled "red headed witch" she clapped her hands.

"Don't repeat that" I looked at her through the rear view mirror.

When we got home I left all the bags in the car besides the one with Jovian shoes I bought, I opened the door slowly and heard Izzy voice "It's obvious she isn't trying for you. It was immature of her to go spend your money because a she's jealous.."

"Stay the fuck out of it. This is none of your business. So leave, I won't have you disrespect my girl in my house..."

Wow.

"You should've listened to Kayden when he said she was manic" she laughed as if it was a joke. I didn't want to hear anymore as I felt tears falling down my face. Valeria made a noise which made them look towards the door and I opened it.

"Jules"  I wiped my face as I put Val down. "I got the shoes you wanted" I smiled setting the bag down before I went upstairs. I heard him calling after me as I quickened my pace. All day I've been feeling slight cramps. They just now seem to worsen.

I went in the bathroom and closed the door locking it as I hurled over throwing up into the toliet chocking on choked sobs.

"Jules" he banged on the door.

I'm being dramatic.

My knee shook as I sat against the door trying to calm myself down. Zoning out everything around me.

My eyes found the promise ring.

"Jules, can you talk to me?"

"Do you love her?" I ask him feeling guilty for even having to question this.

"No Jules I don't. We're just friends I swear and I know she likes me but I told her we are only friends and that I'm in love with you. I promise it's nothing, and I'm sorry for making you feel like it's something or making you feel like you have to get away."

I whipped tears that threatened to fall as I stayed silent.

"I started my period yesterday" I randomly brought up. "I just thought you should know." I fiddled with the ends of my curls.

"Fuck I'm so sorry I didn't notice, how do you feel? Are you okay?" My knee started bouncing again. Why didnt he say anything? Whyd he let her say that?

"Do you think I'm manic . Do you agree with what she said?"

Then we was silent.

"Jules open the door.."

"Answer my question" I demanded.

"Jule-"

"Answer the fucking question!"

"No. I don't think your manic. You've just been through a lot, okay? I want you to come talk to me more instead of us doing this."

"I thought I could control my emotions and that I was over reacting."

"Jules you could never over react with me. If I give you a reason to react it's on me. You're not being dramatic. I'm so sorry"

"I love you Jules." I stayed quiet with my hands on my face.

A/n
Jovian be gaslighting the fuck out of her sometimes. 🤦🏾‍♀️ but I told y'all it's not gon be all peaches and cream with them. They toxic rn bc they both need to grow up.

I'm well aware of they weird relationship. Wrote it like this on purpose.

Anyways.

Are you more of a Serena or Blair.

I think I'm more of an S, but mixed with a little B.

Welp..

- Xoxo 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 21.4K 54
Book One in the Sinners and Saints series. --- 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐲 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯𝐲 π₯𝐚𝐝𝐒𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐧...
4.5K 289 28
!Book four out of four! Caleb and Aria have a huge family of fourteen kids. Aria has just found out the whole truth about her past and met her real...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...
57.1K 1.2K 27
ππ‹π€πˆπ‘ π€π‹πƒπ„π‘πˆπ†πƒπ„, after her mothers unexpected death, her and her father moved away to start a new life. Two years later she falls for t...