Saving the Ink Demon (A Bendy...

By Narwhalwithaknife

This takes place in a mesh of the game universes. In this AU after Cuphead and Mugman defeated the Devil all... More

Background information
Chapter 1: The Wolf
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: An awkward night
Chapter 4: The Start of the Journey
Chapter 5: The New Island
Chapter 6: Pentagram
Chapter 7: Journey to Hell
Chapter 8: Finding the Demon
Chapter 9: What the Hell
Chapter 10: Rescue Mission
Chapter 11: Reunion
Chapter 13: Tugboat
Chapter 14: Back to Inkwell
Chapter 15: Unfortunate Return
Chapter 16: A Quiet Chat
Chapter 17: Backstory
Chapter 18: A New Old Ally
Chapter 19: Heavenly Encounter
Chapter 20: The Escape
Chapter 21: Outside the Studio Walls
Chapter 22: The Talk
Chapter 23: Half-Hearted Apology
Chapter 24: The Wolf's Crush
Chapter 25: The Play
Chapter 26: Stageplay
Chapter 27: Talk with Alice
Chapter 28: Leaving
Chapter 29: Realization
Chapter 30: Guest Room
Chapter 31: Nightly Chats
Chapter 32: Breakfast
Chapter 33: Confession
Chapter 34: Ink Problems
Chapter 35: Sign Language
Chapter 36: More Troubles
Chapter 37: Ideas
Chapter 38: Him
Chapter 39: Interrogation
Chapter 40: The Battle
Chapter 41: Joey Drew
Chapter 42: Goodbye Monster
Chapter 43: Trauma
Chapter 44: Calm after the Storm
Chapter 45: A bit of Normal
Chapter 46: Outdoors
Chapter 47: Another Plan
Chapter 48: A Subtle Trick
Chapter 49: Flowers
Chapter 50: The Date
Chapter 51: Surprise
Chapter 52: Party
Not a chapter but I need your help!
Chapter 53: The End

Chapter 12: Back to the Surface

867 37 25
By Narwhalwithaknife

Boris had brought over Cuphead and Mugman's bags and their clothes. "Thanks Boris." Mugman said cheerily. He then ran over to Cuphead and gave him his clothes to change. Bendy walked up to Boris, "What 'cha doin'?" "I'm preparing to head back to the Inkwell Isles to get Mugs and his brother back home." Boris explained. "Their grandfather will be worried if I don't bring them back soon." Cuphead and Mugman ran out of the studio in their classic clothes. "Hey Boris!" Mugman yelled running over to the wolf.

"Hey Mugs." Boris said smiling fondly at the blue cup. Bendy noticed this and gave Boris a smug look. Boris noticed this and his face flushed. "I-I'm going to go find the Butcher Gang." he said, covering his face and walked away. "You sure you don't need any help?" Mugman asked the wolf. "I think you should go help him." Bendy stated to Mugman knowing exactly what he was doing. Boris attempted to walk away faster. Mugman ran over to Boris and quickly turned over to Bendy.

"Bendy can you look for Cuphead for me? Make sure he doesn't get himself killed!" Mugman yelled to Bendy. "Uh...Yeah!" "Thanks, Bendy!" Mugman turned back around and walked off with an embarrassed Boris. Bendy looked around for Cuphead just as he had promised to Mugman. After walking around for a few minutes, he found the cup just lying on the ground seeming to stare at the sky. "Hiya Cuphead." He said bending over to get a better look at Cuphead's face. "Oh Bendy, what are you doing here." Cuphead said sitting up.

Bendy sat down next to Cuphead. "Your brother wanted me to make sure you didn't get yourself killed." He said slightly leaning on Cuphead's back. "Of course he did." Cuphead chuckled. They just sat in silence for a few minutes, both feeling a combination of awkwardness and comfort. Suddenly Cuphead shifted to look at Bendy, "Um...Sorry for...saying I regretted trying to...save you..." Bendy had slightly forgot about what the cup had said but with the apology the line came back to Bendy's head, "My fault was coming down here to try and rescue you."

Bendy looked away from Cuphead and mumbled a sentence. "Could you say that again? I couldn't hear ya." Cuphead said leaning closer to Bendy. "It was my fault you even said that." Bendy admitted "I was upset." "Well...I can't exactly blame ya. If I just found out the two folks I was talkin' to was the reason I was in that mess I would be a bit angry too." Cuphead said. Bendy looked back at the cup a small tint dusting his face. "Ya' know you ain't that bad Cuppy."

Cuphead flushed red at the sudden nickname, noticeably flinching. "Cuppy?" Cuphead said with shock. Bendy looked over at Cuphead nonchalantly, "What?" "Don't call me that." Cuphead replied trying to control the blush on his face. "Hmm..." Bendy hummed, "No, I kinda like it. It suits you." Bendy chuckled leaning even closer into Cuphead. Cuphead shifted away due to his own embarrassment. "Cute..." Bendy thought to himself. Suddenly, Boris and Mugman could be seen in the distance as well as Edgar and two other people that Cuphead did not recognize.

Author's Note:

Full on filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.4K 33
Cuphead and Mugman are still scarred from what they had done in the past two years. Every little detail still haunts them, The tears, Fainting voices...
4.3K 78 31
This is a retelling of the hit indie game "Cuphead". It tells the story of Cuphead and Mugman, two brothers who live in the mystical Inkwell Isles. W...
2.6K 31 41
This is the story of the constant emotional and physical abuse/torture of Mugman and Cuphead by their "adopted" mother China who hates them it gets w...
813 26 5
"YOU HUMANS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH!" The demon had shrieked, and that was completely true. None of the humans would ever be able...